Wow, this is hilarious.

「tea.leaf」

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry but lrn2Respect Staff.

They DO keep this forum in place.

No' date=' I am not going to b**ch at you for no reason, because I have [b']3[/b] reasons.

First, you removed my sig, which I did not violate anything. I revised my HTML format of my sig and seen no reason for you to remove it. Then I threated myself about leaving. Then Raven told me not to leave, so I didn't complain. You can neg me,report this post or whatever,but I still leave my statement positive.

Second, that thread was spam. It was going to be locked. Never say the staff is lousy because that can lead to a ban. That was totally pointless, seeing as you have no position to speak of that unless YOU can do something about it.

Third, this thread is useless and should be locked,no doubt. Therefore,never speak of this again after your spam has been locked.

-Uchiha

Learn to think about yourself before you judge people.

You've changed to a total a$$ you know?

Respect the people who are bigger than you, shut up and stop swearing or I'll deal with you my way, and I don't care if I get banned after it. We don't care if he has taken your Tag out. We don't care if he negged you, we don't care if he swore in your face. Deal with it by a Personal Message.

It's an internet forum. Get over it.

Isn't this coming from someone who was apart of the whole "Oh ban me!" phase?

I don't care. It's an addicting internet forum, but it's still an internet forum.

Oh like you get over things? "He negged me" "He natural repped me" This is not a fashion show to complain over things. You get over yourself then come and tell people.

Guys' date=' I know this is irrelevant, but could you please consider this. Is it possible for you to vote me into a Mod position. If you do, I promise to be fair and NOT hypocritical, and lock only the threads that need to be locked.

[/quote']

Oh, shut up. Reported.

Guys' date=' I know this is irrelevant, but could you please consider this. Is it possible for you to vote me into a Mod position. If you do, I promise to be fair and NOT hypocritical, and lock only the threads that need to be locked.

[/quote']

If this were possible, Draco would be a super.

Oh like you get over things? "He negged me" "He natural repped me" This is not a fashion show to complain over things. You get over yourself then come and tell people.

And that is exactly why I'm putting you on my ignore list.

[/quote']

Oh, shut up. Reported.

Aw. That's mean. You could've just reported it. Silently. Without announcing it.

Ah. Sorry. I'm just speaking my view on this, that's all. Don't try and flame me, because I can get defensive too, you know. :)

-Glasstinemo-fish.gif

[/quote']

Oh, shut up. Reported.

Aw. That's mean. You could've just reported it. Silently. Without announcing it.

Ah. Sorry. I'm just speaking my view on this, that's all. Don't try and flame me, because I can get defensive too, you know. :)

-Glasstinemo-fish.gif

You're right, but he needs to be told.

lol ur so cool u put some1 on the ignore list!!!11!!!

lol ur so cool u put some1 on the ignore list!!!11!!!

I know! Tis fun! I don't see none of his posts no moar!!!!!

Why are most of you people so damned hypocritical? I believe everyone that's good should have an equal chance. I

We have a GREAT mod team already -.-

Oh hey everyone look at me I'm caring because Tiger is putting me on his ignore list. Didn't you say, "This is the internet, get over it" ? and are you?Put me on the never seen list, I don't care. I don't care if people hate me either >_>

Teal Leaf' date=' do you like the sound of your own voice or something? Is this just a lame excuse to try and get one over on the rest of the Forum before the "OMGZ 14/10 ATTACX!" Oh and for people who didn't know already the so called "14/10 Thing" Is just a lame excuse to try to bring in some "CHANGES" to the Forum. Oh I don't do my Job right eh? This is a damn jabronifit eh? Well tell you what! The Gloves come off here! I am sick to death of your constant Flaming of other valid Members of the Board, you think you are Miss High-and-Mighty, when infact you are nothing more then a Internet Troll who reacts to the smallest Morsel of info thrown at you. Seriously do you get off on insulting other Members? I posted my Images up to let people know who I look like and all you can do is f***ing laugh!

BOO HOO! You lost your Mod Position, it was bound to come sooner or later, Sure you may have done some stuff for TCG, and yes I can say that in a way I am impressed, but then you ruin it all by being the b**** that you are. Crab may insult people yes, but he doesn't go straight for the Balls, it's more of a Playful thing in a way. You know what? I will put my role as a Moderator on the line to Shut you up. I will not stop until you respect the other members of this Forum. When 1410 comes, I will be right here to defend YCM. Next f***ing insult that comes my way and I will f***ing PERMA YOU!

[/quote']

Telling the truth is hardly flaming.

I don't really care about my privileges being revoked.

As a matter of fact, it was a liberating experience, and has allowed me take a logical stance on things now that I have been on both sides of the issue.

And if describing you're character is an insult to you, then doesn't that just mean you are an insult to yourself?

Seriously, think about the things you say before you talk.

Oh, and as a matter of fact, I do like my voice, as do others; it's cute.

Sorry but lrn2Respect Staff.

They DO keep this forum in place.

No' date=' I am not going to b**ch at you for no reason, because I have [b']3[/b] reasons.

First, you removed my sig, which I did not violate anything. I revised my HTML format of my sig and seen no reason for you to remove it. Then I threated myself about leaving. Then Raven told me not to leave, so I didn't complain. You can neg me,report this post or whatever,but I still leave my statement positive.

Second, that thread was spam. It was going to be locked. Never say the staff is lousy because that can lead to a ban. That was totally pointless, seeing as you have no position to speak of that unless YOU can do something about it.

Third, this thread is useless and should be locked,no doubt. Therefore,never speak of this again after your spam has been locked.

-Uchiha

I was staff, I had respect, and now I don't.

Only two moderators are keeping the site together. Two.

Your signature did break the rules, but it was a while ago so I can't remember what it was.

That thread was not spam.

If thinking is spamming, then we ought just ban everyone on the site, save a few numskulls.

That last statement is just ridiculous.

Get some solid evidence together and then we'll talk.

As instinct and becasue I know him more' date=' I'm staying on J-Max's side, I'm his friend.

Though, I do not see the point in this little mini-flame war.

[/quote']

This isn't really a flame war, so I have no idea what you're talking about.

It's okay if you side with him, I have friends too.

Alright so Tea.............

I asked FP if I can moderate the Graphic section but I didn't even get a reply. Then I realized how normal member can sometimes be better than others. Don't feel sad about it. I don't feel like being a moderator anymore because of how people were and how people changed. To all moderators' date=' you should act the real you, the old you, when first came to YCM you. Not the moderators you which are like dead, you don't respond to threads often. Tea, Believe me, leave everything behind and act like a normal member. Follow it or don't........... your choice.

[/quote']

I've mentioned somewhere that I don't really mind losing my privileges; this post, actually, so that answers that.

I'm not a normal member, most because I like to think and question things, and thus I can't act like one.

You're a good friend, we'll chat.

All I'm going to say is' date='

Before you start posting the flaws of others, why don't you start looking at your own Tea.Leaf?

[/quote']

Okay then, start criticizing me.

I made that thread a while ago, and you obviously didn't say anything.

I will assume I have done no wrong.

That guide is irrelevant? Not her point' date=' Matt's...

Separate...

[/quote']

Entirely relevant; Matt's point is my point, kind of.

Actually, I wouldn't know, I never read the Strike Guide.

Archived