Wow, this is hilarious.

「tea.leaf」

Guest JoshIcy

Matt's one is the feeling of someone who wants a forum back, like a lost sibling. I sympathize... But this isnt someones blood family...

Leave it alone and let it "die" before his does.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are most of you people so damned hypocritical? I believe everyone that's good should have an equal chance. I

We have a GREAT mod team already -.-

What the f*** are you talking about!? The mod team SUCKS.

No, well maybe Bloodrun does, but that's all. Yeah, go ahead warn me.

Raven is a GREAT mod, as well as DJ, Darth, and J-Max

Guys' date=' I know this is irrelevant, but could you please consider this. Is it possible for you to vote me into a Mod position. If you do, I promise to be fair and NOT hypocritical, and lock only the threads that need to be locked.

[/quote']

Oh, shut up. Reported.

Right, real mature.

Nice job breaking the rules.

Guys' date=' I know this is irrelevant, but could you please consider this. Is it possible for you to vote me into a Mod position. If you do, I promise to be fair and NOT hypocritical, and lock only the threads that need to be locked.

[/quote']

If this were possible, Draco would be a super.

He'd own the place.

Oh wait, he owns a better place.

[/quote']

Oh, shut up. Reported.

Aw. That's mean. You could've just reported it. Silently. Without announcing it.

Ah. Sorry. I'm just speaking my view on this, that's all. Don't try and flame me, because I can get defensive too, you know. :)

-Glasstinemo-fish.gif

You're right, but he needs to be told.

Does not.

It's an internet forum. Get over it.

Oh like you get over things? "He negged me" "He natural repped me" This is not a fashion show to complain over things. You get over yourself then come and tell people.

And that is exactly why I'm putting you on my ignore list.

lol ur so cool u put some1 on the ignore list!!!11!!!

I know! Tis fun! I don't see none of his posts no moar!!!!!

Get out of this thread and stop spamming it.

Why are most of you people so damned hypocritical? I believe everyone that's good should have an equal chance. I

No' date=' well maybe Bloodrun does, but that's all. Yeah, go ahead warn me.

[/quote']

That's incorrect by any standard.

Raven is terrible, as I've already stated.

DJ has been dead for a while, but he did show that one bit.

Darth is okay, I suppose.

And J-Max... Wow.

I'd like to insult your intelligence, but that'd be stooping down to your level.

I'd rather not come across as some stupid wannabe-glasstin.

[/quote']

Oh, shut up. Reported.

Are you saying that I would suck as a mod? If you are, where's your proof to back it up?

No' date=' well maybe Bloodrun does, but that's all. Yeah, go ahead warn me.

[/quote']

Bloodrun sucks.

Hioco sucks.

Most suck.

Raven is way too nit-picky and tries too hard.

DJ is inactive.

J-Max is a hypocritical stress-freaked dick-head.

Face it; every Staff member apart from Browa and Ty suck. =/

[/quote']

Oh, shut up. Reported.

Right, real mature.

[/quote']

He'd own the place.

[/quote']

Oh, shut up. Reported.

Aw. That's mean. You could've just reported it. Silently. Without announcing it.

Ah. Sorry. I'm just speaking my view on this, that's all. Don't try and flame me, because I can get defensive too, you know. :)

-Glasstinemo-fish.gif

Does not.

Oh like you get over things? "He negged me" "He natural repped me" This is not a fashion show to complain over things. You get over yourself then come and tell people.

Yeah, like this whole thread isn't spam.

Anyway, Reported {The Thread}

Armageddon Just shut up. Where's your point to back it up. Were you a hero some point? Yes? Prove it. And we can't vote to become a moderator. The moderators choose.

[/quote']

Oh, shut up. Reported.

Right, real mature.

[/quote']

He'd own the place.

[/quote']

Oh, shut up. Reported.

-Glasstinemo-fish.gif

Does not.

Yeah' date=' like this whole thread isn't spam.

[/quote']

Where is your valid evidence to support the claim that this thread is spam? If anything, the thread is spam because you entered it.

You're like a modfag, only you're a wannabe-modfag. =D

And so, Sam rests his case.

Armageddon Just shut up. Where's your point to back it up. Were you a hero some point? Yes? Prove it. And we can't vote to become a moderator. The moderators choose.

So much for Democracy. =/

Solved: YCM is a communist forum.

All I'm going to say is' date='

Before you start posting the flaws of others, why don't you start looking at your own Tea.Leaf?

[/quote']

Okay then, start criticizing me.

I made that thread a while ago, and you obviously didn't say anything.

I will assume I have done no wrong.

I do not belive I was online during then. Also, thats your problem. You must have people tell you that you have a problem. If they don't, then nothing is wrong with you. That is some of the worst logic I have ever seen. I will admit I have problems. What is your issue with admitting your not perfect?

So much for Democracy. =/

Solved: YCM is a communist forum.

Communists would do a better job' date=' but that's beside the point.

Yeah, like this whole thread isn't spam.

Only because you set foot in it.

You've yet present ANY evidence at all whatsoever against the validity of my threads.

Kindly take your illogical shenanigans somewhere else.

It seems to me that some members are good enough to be mods, but I don't see them getting that position. Can you tell me why that is? Is it because the mods aren't doing their job, or is it because people like Tiger who report people for wanting that position?

No' date=' [b']well maybe Bloodrun does[/b], but that's all. Yeah, go ahead warn me.

I'd say the only good mods are Bloodrun and J-Max. >.<..

Whats your proof Bloodrun isn't?

You don't go to custom cards section.. -.-''

And YCM IS a comunist forum =D

Before you start posting the flaws of others, why don't you start looking at your own Tea.Leaf?

[/quote']

I do not belive I was online during then. Also, thats your problem. You must have people tell you that you have a problem. If they don't, then nothing is wrong with you. That is some of the worst logic I have ever seen. I will admit I have problems. What is your issue with admitting your not perfect?

If no one thinks it's a problem, then it's not a problem.

If you had a problem with me, you should've brought it up, and I would've dealt with it promptly.

It's perfectly good logic, and it's how a good administration should act: respond to the criticisms and comments of its people in a prompt manner.

Tiger.............. you shouldn't have an internet. Because your really annoying. SHUT THE F#$@ UP AND JUST REPORT IT, DON'T SAY IT. ALL THE FREKIN MEMBERS I KNOW HAVE SAID THAT YOU'RE ANNOYING. NEG REPORT ME FOR FLAMING, BAN ME, I DON'T CARE!!!

No' date=' [b']well maybe Bloodrun does[/b], but that's all. Yeah, go ahead warn me.

I'd say the only GREAT mods are Bloodrun and J-Max. >.<..

Whats your proof Bloodrun isn't?

You don't go to custom cards section.. -.-''

And YCM IS a comunist forum =D

*Rapes*

Bloodrun sucks at everything, including Moderating. His ego is like "lol i haz 10k post i r awesome. lol i r mod lolban. lol this guy sez im bad lolban. im awesome. lol, im awesome. my grammr is fckin awsome".

=d

It seems to me that some members are good enough to be mods' date=' but I don't see them getting that position. Can you tell me why that is? Is it because the mods aren't doing their job, or is it because people like Tiger who report people for wanting that position?

[/quote']

Simple reason: Administration has a terrible way of thinking.

Tiger.............. you shouldn't have an internet. Because your really annoying. SHUT THE F#$@ UP AND JUST REPORT IT' date=' DON'T SAY IT. ALL THE FREKIN MEMBERS I KNOW HAVE SAID THAT YOU'RE ANNOYING. NEG REPORT ME FOR FLAMING, BAN ME, I DON'T CARE!!!

[/quote']Finally, someone gets the point.

Once my forum is back up; It's going to run as a Democracy.

Unlike YCM, which runs as a "YCM", which is also known as "lolshit".

It seems to me that some members are good enough to be mods' date=' but I don't see them getting that position. Can you tell me why that is? Is it because the mods aren't doing their job, or is it because people like Tiger who report people for wanting that position?

[/quote']

Simple reason: Administration has a terrible way of thinking.

In other words: YCMaker is the biggest fail since Gary Glitter.

[/quote']

If you had a problem with me, you should've brought it up, and I would've dealt with it promptly.

It's perfectly good logic, and it's how a good administration should act: respond to the criticisms and comments of its people in a prompt manner.

The issue with that is, some people arent bastards like you. Maybe they want you to figure it out yourself. But why bother telling you anyway? You say would would deal with it right away. You know you would do nothing but flame the member untill you have done enough.

And, I have told you many times that I have had a problem with you. In fact, not long after I told you, you made a thread "apologizing" to ycm for your actions. Yet, you did not change one bit.

You are a dissapointing member, who I think should never have been made a mod.

[/quote']

The issue with that is, some people arent b****es like you. Maybe they want you to figure it out yourself. But why bother telling you anyway? You say would would deal with it right away. You know you would do nothing but flame the member untill you have done enough.

And, I have told you many times that I have had a problem with you. In fact, not long after I told you, you made a thread "apologizing" to ycm for your actions. Yet, you did not change one bit.

I'm not psychic; I can't read your minds, and I'm not going to waste my time attempting to.

I don't flame people, I tell the truth.

I did change my actions, you're just too dense.

Now, provide some evidence for your claims, thank you.

You never brought anything up against me, by the way.

I think I can safely say that I had the BEST judgment amongst ANY of the past staff, except for the Draco issue.

That's where the Apology came from, and that's where I changed.

EDIT: Yankeefan, nice job on using a cheap tactic.

Slandering me isn't going to do anything; I'm not a staff member, I'm not the one responsible for all mismanagement.

SIDE NOTE: I can call a good load of the haters sexist because I'm actually a woman.

As a matter of fact, I'm pretty sure I should be offended by those immature comments.

[/quote']

The issue with that is, some people arent b****es like you. Maybe they want you to figure it out yourself. But why bother telling you anyway? You say would would deal with it right away. You know you would do nothing but flame the member untill you have done enough.

All along this discussion seemed one sided to me. Now I get the other side.

[/quote']

All along this discussion seemed one sided to me. Now I get the other side.

And you also see that the other side sucks hard. =D

Archived