Gaia Knight

The Gaia/Knight archetype supports the Gaia Knight cards (Gaia the Fierce Knight, Gaia the Dragon Champion, Swift Gaia the Fierce Knight, and Gaia Knight, the Force of Earth).

[spoiler=Series 1]

Gaia Knight Gartharos

1700/1020

Level 4

EARTH Attribute

Warrior/Tuner

When this card is Summoned, Special Summon 1 "Evolution Token - Gaia" (Warrior-Type/EARTH Attribute/900 ATK/100 DEF/Level 2) to your side of the field.

Gaia Knight Seliger

1400/1350

Level 4

EARTH Attribute

Warrior/Effect

When this card is Summoned, add 1 "Spiral Spear Strike" from your Deck to your hand. Monsters with "Gaia the Fierce Knight" in their name can be Normal Summoned with 1 less Tribute.

He is as obsessed with burgers as C.C. is obsessed with pizza. The other Gaia Knights are scared of him that way, because their diet consists of only cheap burgers due to them having a low budget.

Gaia Knight Cromton

1900/0

Level 4

EARTH Attribute

Warrior/Effect

You may send this card to the Graveyard to select 1 EARTH Attribute Warrior-Type Fusion Monster in your Extra Deck. Send, from your hand or your side of the field, monsters whose Levels equal or are greater than the Level of the monster, including 1 Tuner Monster, and Fusion Summon that monster from your Extra Deck.

Gaia Knight Repredomic

50/0

Level 3

EARTH Attribute

Warrior/Effect

This card's name is also treated as "Gaia the Dragon Champion". This card can attack 3 times per turn. When this card attacks a monster, reduce its DEF to 0 during damage calculation only.

Gaia Knight Sliver

1800/1000

Level 4

EARTH Atttribute

Warrior/Tuner/Dark Tuner

This card's Level can also be treated as 9. This card inflicts Piercing damage. Once per turn, you may select 1 "Gaia" monster in your Extra Deck with this card as one of its specific Fusion Materials and send its Fusion Materials, from your hand or your side of the field, to the Graveyard to Fusion Summon that Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck.

Sliver, the Executive Producer

3600/2000

Level 11/-11

EARTH Attribute

Warrior/Synchro/Dark Synchro/Fusion/Effect

"Gaia Knight Sliver" + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

1 non-Tuner monster - "Gaia Knight Sliver"

"Gaia Knight Silver" + 1 "Gaia Knight" monster

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion/Synchro/Dark Synchro Summon using the above Fusion/Synchro/Dark Synchro Materials. This card's name is also treated as "Gaia Knight Sliver". This card inflicts Piercing Damage. When this card attacks a monster whose Level is a solution of |1/2x|< 6 or a card which inflicts Piercing Damage, destroy the monster by this card's effect (with damage calculation) and draw 2 cards from your Deck, then discard 1 card.

"Be scared of maths. MWAHAHAHAHA!!!"

(I like how this card turned out. It's a crazy work of art.)

[spoiler=Unrelated bonus card]

Inxanadé, Paladin of Insanity

2800/1000

Level 8

DARK/LIGHT Attribute

Warrior/Effect

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except when a monster you Summoned this turn is destroyed. As long as this card is on the field, monsters cannot be destroyed by effects, and their Summoning cannot be negated.

[spoiler=Series 2]

Gaia Knight's Destiny

Normal Spell

Send all cards on your side of the field to the Graveyard. Special Summon 1 "Gaia Knight Destinky" from your hand or Deck, ignoring the Summoning Conditions.

Gaia Knight Destinky

2600/900

Level 7

EARTH Attribute

Warrior/Effect

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned when a Spell or Trap Card on your side of the field is negated or destroyed. When this card is Summoned, destroy all Spell or Trap cards on the field and select 1 Spell or Trap Card removed from play and Set it to the owner's side of the field.

Gaia Knight Speringer

2900/900

Level 8

EARTH Attribute

Warrior/Effect

This card can be Special Summoned when a card destroys another card on the field without removing any cards from the field except the destroyed card. This card cannot attack, except during your opponent's turn, and after your opponent's monster battles. As long as this card is on the field, monsters cannot be destroyed by card effects with a cost.

Gaia Knight Lamperouge

1900/1900

Level 6

EARTH/LIGHT Attribute

Warrior/Effect

This card cannot be Normal Summoned, Set, or Special Summoned except when a player draws a card with an effect. As long as this card is on the field, players cannot remove cards from their own Deck with card effects. When this card is destroyed as a result of battle, no monsters can attack for the next 6 turns.

Gaia Knight Finale

0/800

Level 4

EARTH/LIGHT Attribute

Warrior/Effect

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card cannot be Set, except on your Spell and Trap Card Zone, where this card is treated as a Spell Card. When this card is Summoned or activated, activate the following effect:

-You can only activate this card when there are 3 or more Level 5 or higher "Gaia Knight" monsters on your side of the field. Halve the ATK of all "Gaia" Warrior-Type monsters on your side of the field and draw 2 cards.

When the ATK of a "Gaia" Warrior-Type monster is reduced, increase the ATK of this card by half the original ATK of the monster whose ATK was reduced.

[spoiler=Unrelated bonus card 2]

Galvans, Paladin of Deevolution

2400/2250

Level 7

EARTH Attribute

Warrior/Effect

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by paying 1500 Life Points when an effect is negated. As long as this card is on the field, only Spell and Trap Cards that can increase the ATK of a monster or destroy a card as its only effect can be activated, and the effects of all monsters are negated.

Dark Synchros are done by subtracting the Level of the other materials for the Dark Synchro from the Level of the Dark Tuner (as if the Dark Synchro had a positive level).

Example: Dark Tuner has 6 levels. Send the Dark Tuner and another monster on your field to the Graveyard with 2 levels. Dark Synchro Summon a Dark Synchro Monster that is Level 4.

Basically, subtract the level of the Dark Tuner from the remaining monsters.

When this card attacks a monster whose Level is a solution of |1/2x|+2< 8 or a card which inflicts Piercing Damage, destroy the monster by this card's effect (with damage calculation) and draw 2 cards from your Deck, then discard 1 card.

Why not |1/2x|< 6?

Shame on you kids for not simplifying your equations with absolute values!

Seriously though, I think these are great cards. I don't think I've ever heard of a monster that "could be" treated as a different level (Gaia Knight Sliver), but I guess that isn't technically "wrong". Just, how would it work? Can you "choose" to Tribute 2 monsters to Summon it, or not?

No' date=' it's the other way around.

[/quote']

Have you seen the show? They used a level 8 Dark Tuner and a Level 3 monster to make Freezing Fitzgerald.

But 3 - 8 = -5, isn't it?

Well, it IS the other way around, but you CAN think of it that way, right? It'd be easier on the 8 year olds.

When this card attacks a monster whose Level is a solution of |1/2x|+2< 8 or a card which inflicts Piercing Damage' date=' destroy the monster by this card's effect (with damage calculation) and draw 2 cards from your Deck, then discard 1 card.[/quote']

Why not |1/2x|< 6?

Shame on you kids for not simplifying your equations with absolute values!

Crap dammit, didn't know I could simplify it.

Seriously though, I think these are great cards. I don't think I've ever heard of a monster that "could be" treated as a different level (Gaia Knight Sliver), but I guess that isn't technically "wrong". Just, how would it work? Can you "choose" to Tribute 2 monsters to Summon it, or not?

Yes.

Very, very interesting indeed. Not only did you come up with a series that can be devastingly AWESOME, but you made it favorable to Warrior-type users (such as myself). Gaia Knight Silver's effect IS confusing me, however, seeing as it can be treated two different levels at once...How does that work? (lol)

The Dark Synchro idea will be intersting when it is finally revealed. That Freezing Fitzgerald card looks pretty damn awesome, along with NEGATIVE levels and Blue Level stars that start from left to right instead of right to left. For you to attempt to create your own Dark Synchro monster is a bold move that I respect in every aspect of a Duelist.

9.99 / 10 for your set of Gaia cards. (And once I figure out how Dark Synchro Summoning works, I will better understand what effect you were trying to give it.)

Sliver' date=' the Executive Producer[/b']

3600/2000

Level 11/-11

EARTH Attribute

Warrior/Synchro/Dark Synchro/Fusion/Effect

"Gaia Knight Sliver" + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

1 non-Tuner monster - "Gaia Knight Sliver"

"Gaia Knight Silver" + 1 "Gaia Knight" monster

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion/Synchro/Dark Synchro Summon using the above Fusion/Synchro/Dark Synchro Materials. This card's name is also treated as "Gaia Knight Sliver". This card inflicts Piercing Damage. When this card attacks a monster whose Level is a solution of |1/2x|< 6 or a card which inflicts Piercing Damage, destroy the monster by this card's effect (with damage calculation) and draw 2 cards from your Deck, then discard 1 card.

"Be scared of maths. MWAHAHAHAHA!!!"

If you came up with this on your own, you might end up on the bad end of a copyright issue.

The key word here is MIGHT.

'Cept, you called it "Sliver", not "Slifer". Good job covering it up.

Also, nice cards.

' pid='1232560' dateline='1224005898']

Ok' date=' let's just make sure I got Sliver right.

The "x" is the monster's Level, right? So, if the monster was Level 3, the the equation would be 1/2*3

1/6

Is it possible for it to get larger?

Or am I misunderstanding the ||'s?

[/quote']

|1/2x|

That says to halve x, remove any negatives, and multiply it by 3. Then, if it's less than 6, the effect goes off.

Archived