Toons!

Tabris

What do you think of my creations?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What do you think of my creations?

Toon Mirage Dragon

LIGHT/LV4/Dragon/Toon/1600/600

This card cannot attack during the turn it is Summoned. When "Toon World" on the field is destroyed, destroy this card. When "Toon World" is on your side of the field and your opponent does not control a Toon Monster, this card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. Your opponent cannot activate Trap Cards during the Battle Phase.

Toon Lady of Faith

LIGHT/LV3/Spellcaster/Toon/1100/800

This card cannot attack during the turn it is Summoned. When "Toon World" on the field is destroyed, destroy this card. When "Toon World" is on your side of the field and your opponent does not control a Toon Monster, this card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. When this card is destroyed as a result of battle, Special Summon 1 Toon Monster with an ATK of 2000 or less from your Deck.

Cyber-Toon Alligator

WIND/LV5/Machine/Toon/2500/1600

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned while "Toon World" is on your side of the field. You can Special Summon this card from your hand, but Tributes are required for monsters Level 5 or more. When "Toon World" on the field is destroyed, destroy this card. When "Toon World" is on your side of the field and your opponent does not control a Toon Monster, this card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. You can control only 1 "Cyber-Toon Alligator". If this card exists in your Graveyard during the Standby Phase of either player's turn, Special Summon it in Attack Position.

The Toon Calculator

LIGHT/LV2/Thunder/Toon/?/0

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned while "Toon World" is on your side of the field. You can Special Summon this card from your hand, but Tributes are required for monsters Level 5 or more. When "Toon World" is on your side of the field and your opponent does not control a Toon Monster, this card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. The original ATK of this card is equal to the combined Levels of all monsters you control x 300.

Toon Draw

Normal Spell

Discard 1 card that includes "Toon" in its card name, or is named "Manga Ryu-Ran", to draw 2 cards.

Toon Magical Rites

Normal Trap

You can activate this card from your hand if you do not control a Toon Monster. Special Summon 1 Toon Monster from your Graveyard.

That'd be all for now.

If Class B Toons are developed to such levels as it'd be possible to Summon multiple Class B Toons in one turn, maybe. I'm hedging on this, though, and not because of future card design on Class B Toons.

I could do the imaging for them. :)

Really? My thanks abound.

So what do I do now?

If Class B Toons are developed to such levels as it'd be possible to Summon multiple Class B Toons in one turn' date=' maybe. I'm hedging on this, though, and not because of future card design on Class B Toons.[hr']

I could do the imaging for them. :)

Really? My thanks abound.

So what do I do now?

Make them without the image but dont do anything but save it until I get the image done.

I still run Toon Gemini Elf in my Spellcaster deck cos I think they're cute :P and has an awesome effect.

Cyber-Toon Alligator = BANNED!!! outright. Who the hell would need Treeborn Frog :wink:

5 Stars Cause I like Toon Gemini and somebody still cares for Oldskool yugi-oh :mrgreen:

Very nice additions for a Toon Deck user. Quite interesting on which monsters you chose to make toons. I'm surprised you didn't choose Dark Magician or Buster Blader, seeing as how Pegasus loved to f*** with Yugi's mind a whole lot in the "old days"... Nevertheless, I like them. I'm not a huge fan of toons, but I'd try it with these cards in the deck.

8.3 / 10 for the creations. Good job, bruh. Keep it up.

Well, I'll add this:

Toon Wingweaver

LIGHT/LV7/Fairy/Toon/2750/2400

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned while "Toon World" is on your side of the field. You can Special Summon this card from your hand, but Tributes are required for monsters Level 5 or more. When "Toon World" is on your side of the field and your opponent does not control a Toon Monster, this card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. You can Special Summon this card from your hand by Tributing 1 monster, but the original ATK of this card becomes 1750. When you Special Summon this card from your hand, select 2 cards in your Graveyard that include "Toon" in their card name, or is named "Manga Ryu-Ran", and add them to your hand.

Archived