Ancient Gear Decimator.

Tabris

What do you think of my creation?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What do you think of my creation?

Ancient Gear Decimator

EARTH/LV12/Machine/Tuner/3800/3800

This card cannot be Special Summoned. Decrease the Level of this card in your hand and on the field by the combined Levels of all face-up monsters that your opponent controls. If the Level of this card becomes Level 4 or less, this card cannot attack. When this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap Cards until the end of the Battle Phase.

An interesting idea, for me, at least.

Your thoughts?

This card cannot be Special Summoned. Decrease the Level of this card in your hand and on the field by the combined Levels of all face-up monsters that your opponent controls. If the Level of this card becomes Level 6 or less, this card's original ATK. While this card is Level 7 or greater, you must Tribute 3 monsters to Tribute Summon or Set this card. When this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap Cards until the end of the Battle Phase.

^My suggested effect fix.

you know...I have seen all those cards in Pojo's forums...are you that member or what?

I am The Will.

This card cannot be Special Summoned. Decrease the Level of this card in your hand and on the field by the combined Levels of all face-up monsters that your opponent controls. If the Level of this card becomes Level 6 or less' date=' this card's original ATK.[/b'] While this card is Level 7 or greater, you must Tribute 3 monsters to Tribute Summon or Set this card. When this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap Cards until the end of the Battle Phase.

You're missin' a few more words in there - what do you propose I do with the ATK?

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Er, it's surprisingly difficult to Tribute Summon. Have it gain/lose ATK proportional to its Level, & make it SSable.

/My Fix/

Ancient Gear Decimator (EARTH)

[Machine / Tuner / Effect]

Decrease the Level of this card in your hand and on the field by the combined Levels of all face-up monsters that your opponent controls. This card's original ATK and DEF become equal to its Level x 300, plus an additional 200 ATK and DEF. When this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step. When this card's Level falls below 0, remove it from play.

ATK/0 DEF/0

you know...I have seen all those cards in Pojo's forums...are you that member or what?

I am The Will.

This card cannot be Special Summoned. Decrease the Level of this card in your hand and on the field by the combined Levels of all face-up monsters that your opponent controls. If the Level of this card becomes Level 6 or less' date=' this card's original ATK.[/b'] While this card is Level 7 or greater, you must Tribute 3 monsters to Tribute Summon or Set this card. When this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap Cards until the end of the Battle Phase.

You're missin' a few more words in there - what do you propose I do with the ATK?

Gets halved. I was half-asleep then, sorry.

you can simply just use grinder golem(i think) to special summon it and go in for the kill and you also gain 2 tokens.and i don't think they are making any ancient gear cards since crossroads of chaos doesn't have any but,i consider one of these a "over-leveled" cards,for a 12 star,this is worser than Ultamite ancient gear golem.and level 12 tuner?you can tune this up fresh after a lghtining vortex and special summon "any" synchros.

Archived