Clash of the Titans:Sonic vs. Mario

Zeno101200

Which company mascot titan?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which company mascot titan?

Marios a lame plumber with a younger twin brother and all Mario can do is spit fireballs from his hand. Sonic cant swim but beat a monster made 100% of water and can run across the world in 00000000000.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 seconds. Sonic wins.

In Brawl Mario is the better character' date=' so Mario.

[/quote']

Are you kidding me I kick butt with sonic.

Mario faces 10 feet tall villians' date=' Sonic has faced villians who are over 100 feet tall!

Also, Mario dosen't have a second form(Super form), Sonic has like 3, 4, or 5 forms!

[/quote']

Actually Mario does.

Hes a plumber that shoots fire balls how is he overally better?

He has better ways to kill then Sonic.

[/quote']

Doesn't matter if you kick butt as Sonic, Mario is an over all better character then Sonic.

Mario is horrible.

He is bad, but Sonic is worse.

[/quote']

Doesn't matter if you kick butt as Sonic, Mario is an over all better character then Sonic.

Mario is horrible.

Correction. Mario is bad but sonic is awesome.

[/quote']

Mario is horrible.

Sonic is just as bad

[/quote']

Mario is horrible.

Correction. Mario is bad but sonic is awesome.

Sonic has problems killing, Mario doesn't have as much of a problem. Mario>Sonic.

Marios attacks only reflect and do small damage I could beat him on ssbb with Jigglypuff' date=' Olimar and Peach.

[/quote']

It doesn't matter what you can do. At a competitive level Mario has a better chance at winning against Sonic then Sonic does Mario.

Lol we started the argument of the centurys. Too bad they havent made a game where Mario and Sonic really meat eachother Olimpics really sucked and was just for fun and brawl didnt have true direct face to face insult flinging battles. Still you have to admit Marios just a plumber and his bosses never cause a threat for example Petty Pirahna a venus fly trap that stomps on your head. For Sonic a 2000 foot pure 100% Water monster that only has a brain that can possibly be hurt also Sonic cant swim but still wins.

Lol we started the argument of the centurys. Too bad they havent made a game where Mario and Sonic really meat eachother Olimpics really sucked and was just for fun and brawl didnt have true direct face to face insult flinging battles. Still you have to admit Marios just a plumber and his bosses never cause a threat for example Petty Pirahna a venus fly trap that stomps on your head. For Sonic a 2000 foot pure 100% Water monster that only has a brain that can possibly be hurt also Sonic cant swim but still wins.

Yes it has. Just turn off items, go to FD, and and have a 1 v 1 with Mario and Sonic. 3 stock.

Yes it has. Just turn off items' date=' go to FD, and and have a 1 v 1 with Mario and Sonic. 3 stock.

[/quote']

And have sonic win.

Yes it has. Just turn off items' date=' go to FD, and and have a 1 v 1 with Mario and Sonic. 3 stock.

[/quote']

And have sonic win.

I think back when Brawl first came out in Japan they did that with 2 level 9 CPUs. Mario won.

ATM Mario, while not being viewed as a good character, is still viewed as a better character then Sonic.Just look at the Brawl tier list.

Yeah that works but I mean like a hole story mode and all that. Whats dissapointing is on brawl they are not at the best off there abilities like having Sonic and Tails vs Mario and Luigi.

Doesn't Sonic and Tail vs Mario and and Luigi take way the whole point of a 1 vs 1?

Archived