Yugioh - The Mew Millenium/8 spots open

Koloth

Here's how this works, this is thousands of years after the time of yugioh gx, the year will consist of you and school mates having fights and battling for your life, after a week or so, you participate in a school tournament, in the first round, there are 8 matches, opponents are chosen out of a hat by me, then the winners of the first round will compete in 4 new matches, the winners will face of in 2 more matches, their opponents will also be chosen out of a hat, finally, the winner will be given a medal as the champion of the new millennium, I will allow 15 people in, I will also be a student in this, in order to get in you must make a chibi showing what your character looks like and use this form

Name: Your name

Height: Your Height

Weight: Your Weight

Deck Style: Your Deck, can be your fake cards

Favorite Card: Your Favorite Card

Bio: Your Bio

I will post mine once I have 15 entrants

2f0596.png

Name: Josh

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 190

Deck Style: Dog Deck (will be posted in decks)

Favorite Card: Lycanthrope

Bio: Josh was just a regular student. He uses his mind to think of a something original to do. His dog deck might be that thing. It worked out in fun duels. But would it work in tournaments? He enters the school tournament to see if originality beats popularity by beating today's well known and overused decks.

Josh does not make friends easily, due to past experience, but he will be open to other people and accept them as friends if he is sure that they can be trusted.

123486414896494648945re0.png

Name: Hidekī

Height: 5'4

Weight: 173

Deck Style: Exodia deck

Favorite Card: Exodia Necross

Bio: Hidekī never performed brilliantly in exams, or in lessons for that matter. But he thought he could sweep all before him with Exodia. He was wrong. But now his deck contains many combo cards useful for pulling the sealed Exodia. He enters the tournament determined to win with his new deck.

He doesn't give up easily in a fight and will attack bullies maybe too often for his own good.

cards from here. http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/showthr...p?tid=7700

NAME: Zarkus

deck:

DECK Power of the Azure Trio

Azure Flame Kite X2

AZure Orca X2

Azure Balmung X2

Data Drain X2

Drain heart X2

Mustering of the Azure Trio X2

Aida Infestation X3

Marshmallon x1

Mirror Force x1

Magic Cylinder x1

Spirit reaper x1

Cost down x2

Metal Reflect Slime x3

Fiend Sanctuary X3

Destiny Hero- Defender x3

Royal Decree x 3

Botanical Lion x3

Call of the hauntedx1

Premature Burial X1

Morphing Jar x1

United we stand x1

Soul Release x2

apperance: 6c2ed40949a846_flip.png?t=1159741386_3.00_11

background: He won a contest, and won a set of cards courtesy of Pegasus the 23rd (>_>) as a child, he found a mysterious golden piece of a puzzle, thought to be the millennium puzzle (the eye part). He never showed it to anyone, and keeps it as a necklace concealed by his shirt. Recently, he has had dreams involving the battle between Atem and Zorc, but just little pieces at a time. The rest is all but forgotten in the annals of history.

best card: Drain Heart

ea9747.png

Name: Mike Benz

Height: 5"8

Weight: 128 Pounds.

Deck Style: Blue eyes white dragon deck.

Favorite Card: Raigeki

Bio: Mike grew up in a academy school for dueling. After experting the whole booster for blue eyes dragon. He customized his deck with those cards. Pitting his own stratestic skills against those who opposed him. growing up in a poor neighborhood, he had close to nothing in a number of cards. After writing strategy guide for duel monsters, he's sold just about of thousands of copies around the area.

I will enter but I don't think its fare if you play with an Exodia deck

Rink.jpg

Name: Rink Jones

Height: 5"8

Weight: 128 Pounds.

Deck Style: Birdian Deck.

Favorite Card: Birdian - Messages Bird

Bio: Mike grew up in a rich family that always travels for buisniss so hey doesn't had any real friend until he get a deck from a person he met on a travel.

Okay, here's my profile:

4fb526.png

Name: Rowan Masaki

Height: 6' 7"

Weight: 150

Deck Style: *see signature*

Favorite Card: Makai Healer - Rei

Bio: A new kid to this school, he's very quiet and keeps to himself, and doesn't have a whole lot of friends. His favorite card reminds him of someone special that he left behind when his family moved.

Oooh, I don't know if I will use my old deck or make a new one so i will make my deck unknown for now okay? I will change it later.

Character:

Appearance: Black hair. Red vest. Black/Brown eyes. Blue jeans.

Name/Nickname: Yahden Uthum/Serrenox

Height: 6'4"

Weight: 132 lbs

Deck Style: Unknown

Favourite card: Unknown

Bio: A very popular kid in school. Although he does not brag or boast about things, he enjoys winning. He's currently competing in the Ultimate card competition. He is not for dueling without an attitude. He duels, takes his prize, leaves. The only thing he said about the competition was that he was either going to use his "Dragonak" deck or his "Keltik" deck.

Archived