Brushfire

I got a reply from YCMaker' date=' turns out it stretches the page and makes it look bad due to the new post layout we have. The only reason YCMaker can't change his avatar size is due to him being the admin, apparently he is unable of changing his avatar size =\

I hope he finds a way to improve this but anyway at least we tried, right guys?

[/quote']

Just tested it on SAW.

Doesn't stretch the page at all, it looks fine. Not to mention that you can change the post layout back to the Classic version in your User CP.

Also, YCMaker can easily change his avatar via the ACP just like he can with everyone else. -.-"

I really don't want to give up on this. YCMaker just turned down over 100 users.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've tried 100x100 avatars in the past' date=' and they simply take up too much space and make for a tacky look by creating an excess amount of blank space in the user info header. I realize that I have a 100x100 avatar, but that's only because the system won't let me make it smaller for some unknown reason.

[/quote']

That's what he said =P

100x100 avatars are fine.

Every other forum I go to use 100x100.

And YCMaker, are you sure that you can't just use Edit User in the ACP to edit your own avatar? >>

Also YCMaker, I'm pretty jealous of you considering you didn't deactivate MYPS when you updated meaning even though it apparently doesn't work for this version of MyBB you still have it. >>

Archived