What Card Hates You

calm down. every time i run into one of those little buggers, I usually don't have the cards I need to take it down. The he flips it during his main phase, gets another one, and then I can expect BLue Eyes or Ultimate Tyranno!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

calm down. every time i run into one of those little buggers' date=' I usually don't have the cards I need to take it down. The he flips it during his main phase, gets another one, and then I can expect BLue Eyes or Ultimate Tyranno!

[/quote']

The Average Guy don't forget my other high level cards (Jinzo or Dark Magician Of Chaos) :D:D:D. O remember I don't use BLue Eyes anymore:(:( instead I have Ancient Gear Golem

I hate The Average Guy The Creator every turn discard 1 high level monster and brings back another high level monster, and he does this again and again ..........

Cyberdragon. The turn that changes the duels direction againts me almost always reflects around him.

like this one duel. Special summon cyberdragon, Tribute it for Horus Lv 6. Horus Lv 6 destroys a monster. End turn bam Lv 8s out. Let me remind you the guy who does this almost always pulls it out his first turn. Then he activates royal decree on my standby phase.

Ive only ever got out of it once and that was with Gravekeepers Guard. I returned Horus to the hand then MST his royal decree.

Cyberdragon. The turn that changes the duels direction againts me almost always reflects around him.

like this one duel. Special summon cyberdragon, Tribute it for Horus Lv 6. Horus Lv 6 destroys a monster. End turn bam Lv 8s out. Let me remind you the guy who does this almost always pulls it out his first turn. Then he activates royal decree on my standby phase.

Ive only ever got out of it once and that was with Gravekeepers Guard. I returned Horus to the hand then MST his royal decree.

I guess I'd have to say Snipe Hunter actually. It's one of those cards that relies so much on luck that you THINK you might pull through and it just might not work... and then it does. And on the other end, you're using it and it MIGHT just work, but then it doesn't. I wouldn't say I have a card that I have a card I continually lose against. If you're constantly losing from one card your deck needs a-changing :P

Archived