[Glassy Thread] The Best Looking Member on YCM. ~Finished~

RestLess-BoTics

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's the list, with everyone rounded to the nearest tenth

This is from highest to lowest (People who are tied are in the same order in which they were listed)

Clariex = 8.7

Instinct = 8.2

Quicksilver = 8.2

Pikachu = 8.2

tonisanoob = 8

Leanbow = 7.8

jamief = 7.7

Raviel Priest WHYE = 7.3

Night Crow = 7.3

[Dustin:::EXtreme] = 7.2

Legacy of Stardust = 7.2

Azuh = 6.9

~Els-kun~ = 6.9

BlueKyuubi = 6.8

King of Games = 6.7

Bloodrun = 6.6

Umbra = 6.6

Hunter = 6.2

Wuja = 6.1

Skuldur = 6

Injection Fairy Lily = 6

J-Max = 5.7

Wolfberserker = 5.6

From Tectonix: 7.5/10 'You look so happy! But, what's with the suit? This isn't that formal.'

My suit? Just havin fun XD

From Tea: 6/10 'Nothing too special, but not too bad either.'

Meh, it's better than most, but blah XD

From Chaotix: 7/10 OK! XD

From God Duelist: 9/10 me no haz smiley face?

From Tiger: 10/10 'Great hair, Great eyes, Nice Smile, Good Posture'

Yes, you are a great critic! Thanks!

From Slash: 8/10 Yea that's great

From DarkDragonX: 'Aww, your so cute and cuddly! Besides that, you look very mature, always happy, and have excellent facial expressions. You, also, have my vote!'

Best comment evar! Me iz cuddly *hugs*

From Proto: 9/10 'Pika my good friend you will become an Instinct I know it.'

Instinct is bettar? O.O Thanks pal.

From ~Raven~: 7.4

That was good, decimals XD

Overall, I thank all who gave me a good mark (literally everyone).

Thank you for mah cute face XD

I didn't submit any comments because I wouldn't really know what to say anyway. I mean, everyone looks great in his/her way lol.

Clariex must be very courageous because she applied as the only girl and toni has an original style which makes him stick out. Leanbow and Quicksilver... Well I may be a bit biased because of my gender and age, but I can't help myself.;)

However, wolf is teh smex!!=D I'm a bit surprised that he scored as the last one.=[

Actually I have an inclination for guys with long hair, so everyone who has that already looks handsome in my eyes.=D I think Hunter and Wuja will look great in a few years! Just Hunter, lighten up your heart a bit please lol.;)

So...

Get rid of the long hair
Lose the long hair.

No, let it grow a bit more please.;)

...But yeah, I must have a horrible taste lol.:oops:

Comments to thee comments - Feel no need to reply:

Tectonix: 75%, fine for me. Not being a prime example, I can deal with.

Tea: Complaining on the length of my hair while not complaining on the length of Toni's hair: Makes no sense.

Chaotix: 50%, fine too. Agreeing with the rest.

DarkDragonX: "The expression did not suit the mood" What "mood" to be exact? And the only thing black in that picture is a t-shirt. And the chair, but that shouldn't count.

Proto: You skipped me for some reason.

From Tiger: 10/10 'Great hair' date=' Great eyes, Nice Smile, Good Posture'

Yes, you are a great critic! Thanks!

[/quote']

Tiger is a good judge. He pretty much has befriended many people. So he is perfect for a judge

Perfect judge:Always gives you a second chance' date=' has made friends with even the people he is going to judge. When you mess up badly that you can't keep going, he'll let you try again & won't deduct points(For competition)

[/quote']

Thanks, you guys ^_^

Tiger is a good judge. He pretty much has befriended many people. So he is perfect for a judge

Perfect judge:Always gives you a second chance' date=' has made friends with even the people he is going to judge. When you mess up badly that you can't keep going, he'll let you try again & won't deduct points(For competition)

[/quote']

Thanks, you guys ^_^

Seriously. If you were a karate judge, i'd be honored to be somebody who is competing in your ring

[/quote']

Thanks, you guys ^_^

Seriously. If you were a karate judge, i'd be honored to be somebody who is competing in your ring

Really? Thanks so much!

Archived