Tell me your duel spirit(s) continued

Ranmer Aralin

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my dual spirit would probably be e-hero neos' date='junk warrior,flame wingman,or cyber end dragon

[/quote']

Why, because all of them are danged overrated? They're too busy signing autographs for all of their noobish fanboys. As for being a danged main charcater follower, where's Stardust.

Mine would probably be Super Conductor Tyranno, and, if he's not overrated, Rey-Eyes Darkness Dragon.

my dual spirit would probably be e-hero neos' date='junk warrior,flame wingman,or cyber end dragon

[/quote']

Why, because all of them are danged overrated? They're too busy signing autographs for all of their noobish fanboys. As for being a danged main charcater follower, where's Stardust.

Mine would probably be Super Conductor Tyranno, and, if he's not overrated, Rey-Eyes Darkness Dragon.

It does not metter your duel spirit is what you feel it is within reason that gods are ususlly in accessable as spirits sometmes royalty has god spirits do not ask me why I do not know they just do but I have not seen the gods in the world of duel spirits to ask them why they tend to be with royalty. the other spirits told me about the gods connection to our worlds royalty and religious leaders.and yes I have been to the world of duel monsters like ruka I have spent time in the hospital but not in a coma but there when i slept while having meningitis I went to the world of duel spirits it was when I had escaped the terrible headaches Of the disease I found out about my duel spirit Dark magician girl.

086yarwoodg172 I like your card in the signature It is how they should make the cards that they make a solid point from picture to effect "You were warned! keep off the grass!" lol so you are gettin the point of duel spirits aren't you it is just a spirit of one or more yugioh monsters or tokens that appear in your mind either to help you in your dreams or appear to help you be more confident dueling example jaden gets a boost after talking to winged Kuriboh. (YUgioh GX)

• 2 weeks later...

Most of you won't believe me, but it happened...

When I first started playing, I had been using a Toon deck because I had just gotten the Pegasus Starter Deck. About 10 turns into the duel, I was about to lose with no monsters left on the field - just Toon World. I had 2 toon mermaids in my hand, but they weren't going to help. LP me: 900 opponent: 2900. 25 cards in my deck and it's my draw. I ended up closing my eyes, put my hand on the next card and thought "Come on! Come on!"

[spoiler=What did I draw?]

Blue-EyesToonDragonDB1-EN-SR.jpg

My opponent couldn't destroy it and I won on the next turn. I think he's one of my duel spirits after that.

I have no duel spirits my soul is cold and corrupted. I no longer see any goodness in man for my eyes filter out all the kindness until only the dark dank devilery that man has comitted. Oh and I just remembered I did have duel spirit it was a Blue Eyes White Dragon but then DAD and Judgement dragon nuked the field and killed him mwahahhahahahhahaa!!!! oh wait no it was bwcause I relised that playing a children's card game is all about having no fun and embracing the cold hard facts of life Screw the rules the rules I have money!!!!

Archived