Pokèmon Opal | Chapter 9 Completed

Dark

Pokemon Opal  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Pokemon Opal

• I love it! Keep making more episodes.
    • It is horrible. Stop while you are down.
    • This should be a real game! Make it into one!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice story

Well thank you. To dim down the work' date=' Chapter 9 will be split into two parts. This way I don't have to make all of it today.

so Miike has Draniti now?

Yes, a Pikachu, Dratini and a Combusken. Something tells me he will not like Ground types.

This sounds like a boring script for a spin-off pokemon game, Seriousl no normal text like "I walked to my room" battles are cheap and its boring. Explain, instead of "pikachu dodged bulbasaurs vine whip, pikachu used thunder" Make it interesting "Pikachu lept backward from the ground as bulbasaurs vine whip came crashing before him, before touching the ground piachu used all his last energy in a overpowering Thunder to knockout his foe" not my best but soemthing more interesting -_-"

This sounds like a boring script for a spin-off pokemon game' date=' Seriousl no normal text like "I walked to my room" battles are cheap and its boring. Explain, instead of "pikachu dodged bulbasaurs vine whip, pikachu used thunder" Make it interesting "Pikachu lept backward from the ground as bulbasaurs vine whip came crashing before him, before touching the ground piachu used all his last energy in a overpowering Thunder to knockout his foe" not my best but soemthing more interesting -_-"

[/quote']

First, tell me the difference between script format and and book format. This is script format. I hate book format. So don't tell me these things without knowing.

' pid='1307677' dateline='1225639625']

This sounds like a boring script for a spin-off pokemon game' date=' Seriousl no normal text like "I walked to my room" battles are cheap and its boring. Explain, instead of "pikachu dodged bulbasaurs vine whip, pikachu used thunder" Make it interesting "Pikachu lept backward from the ground as bulbasaurs vine whip came crashing before him, before touching the ground piachu used all his last energy in a overpowering Thunder to knockout his foe" not my best but soemthing more interesting -_-"

[/quote']

First, tell me the difference between script format and and book format. This is script format. I hate book format. So don't tell me these things without knowing.

"Script Format" sux on a fanfic, this fic is just plain boring :x

Archived