Pokèmon Opal | Chapter 9 Completed

Dark

Pokemon Opal  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Pokemon Opal

• I love it! Keep making more episodes.
    • It is horrible. Stop while you are down.
    • This should be a real game! Make it into one!

[align=center]This game is not a real game, nor will I be making it. This game is purely for fun purposes, and in no way shadows any Pokemon Game, or Anime. If this is in the wrong section, I apologize. If this is against the rules, please feel free to lock it. All sprites come from PokemonElite2000. All splices come from the SHOP section of YCM, and I will note who made said splice. All ideas came from me, with little or no input from the commentors of this thread.

Pokemon Opal

Storyline:

You are moving from your nice town in Littleroot to a new town, Senyuu town, in the Opal Region. Like previous versions, you need to make new friends, meet up with your new professor, and catch new Pokemon.

Skipping to the latter episodes...

A new band of theives, the GiraSquad, have stolen Giratina from the Torn World. They plan to destroy Arceus, and destroy all other Pokemon in the Opal region.

[spoiler=Pokedex]

Pokedex and Pokemon:

The Pokemon stay the same, and in no way/shape/form will I be using Fakemon. Although, the Pokedex will change.

Pokedex # ---------- Pokemon

001 ---------- Eevee

002 ---------- Pikachu

003 ---------- Ditto

004 ---------- Magikarp

005 ---------- Gyarados

006 ---------- Bulbasaur

007 ---------- Ivysaur

008 ---------- Venasaur

009 ---------- Charmander

010 ---------- Charmeleon

011 ---------- Charizard

012 ---------- Numel

013 ---------- Camerupt

014 ---------- Torchic

015 ---------- Combusken

016 ---------- Blazikin

017 ---------- Roselia

018 ---------- Roserade

019 ---------- Treecko

020 ---------- Grovyle

021 ---------- Sceptile

022 ---------- Bellsprout

023 ---------- Victreebell

024 ---------- Dratini

025 ---------- Dragonair

026 ---------- Dragonite

Episodes:

Like the Anime, yes, I will be making episodes. This follows the Anime, but the way I will be making Episodes shadows the gameplay.

Comments:

At the end of some Episodes, I will post a question. You guys can answer the question, and the input will be used in the next Episode.

[spoiler=Book 1: Episodes 1 - 16]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Episode 1: The Starters

Mom: Miike, get outta that truck. We are here, in Senyuu Town. I am 100% sure you will like it here. Aww, c'mon. It is a fresh start for us!

Miike: Ok, ok. I will see. Wow. This place is nice. Wow! A lake, gardens, and other houses. I think I will like this place.

Mom: See, I told you you would like it! Now, c'mon inside. Let's see what things we have in our house. TV, stairs, everything seems to be in order.

Miike: You are right, it looks nice. I am going to go up to my room. Wow, my own bed, my own PC, and a Wii. I like Senyuu.

Mom: MIIKE! Help! Something is attacking us!

Miike: What is it Mom? What happened? A hurricane? But how? You don't know? Professor? OK. Where is the professor, there he is! Professor, there is a hurricane! We need help. I shall fight it off.

Professor Tendle: Oh, haha. Calm down, boy. That is not a hurricane. That was just a Gyarados coming in from the nearby lake.

51r0nn.png

Miike: What? Seriously? So, how do we fight it off?

Prof. T.: Go, Pikcahu! Use Quick Attack, and follow up with Thunder!

2qmhsmv.jpg

Miike: That was awesome! I wish I had my own Pokemon.

Prof. T.: Come with me to my lab. Here we are. Now, I can only give you one Pokemon. I have Pikachu, the Thunder Rat Pokemon. Ditto, the Transform Pokemon. And Eevee, the Random Pokemon.

Which Pokemon does Miike choose?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Episode 2: Torn Worlds

Miike: So, I only get to choose ONE starter? This is tough. Since I saw how cool the yellow thing was, I will choose him.

Prof. T.: OK, Miike, here is your very own Pikachu. Take good care of it!

2nree8p.png

Miike: Awesome! I have a Pikachu! I can't wait to battle with it! Woah, what is that? Why did the winds get so high? I think I might wanna go outside and check. Woah, what IS that Pokemon? What is it doing?

2dgruhh.png

Prof. T.: Oh, wow. That is Celebi, the Time Pokemon. I think that it wants us to follow it. But, alas, we cannot. There must be some reason why this Pokemon has come to us.

Miike: Look, there is a hole in our dimension. Something is coming out of it. Woah, is that another Pokemon. What could THAT be?

Prof. T.: I do not know, my Pokedex has not registered it. I think that Celebi and this mystery Pokemon are going to battle. Lets go inside the lab, where it is safe.

2dgruhh.png9pp4q1.png

Giratina has disapeered into the atmosphere.

Celebi uses Psychic, but is unable to locate Giratina.

Giratina uses Shadow Force, and hits Celebi hard.

Celebi uses Recover.

Giratina uses Confuse Ray, but Celebi dodges.

Celebi uses Wish. A huge star has come upon Senyuu Town.

Giratina uses Shadow Claw. Celebi evaporates and comes back.

Celebi utilizes Wish, and then uses Leaf Storm.

Giratina uses Shadow Claw, and Celebi runs away.

Miike: That was really weird. I wonder what had happened.

Prof. T.: My Pokedex is picking up a signal. Giratina is the Torn World Pokemon. It is the 3rd Pokemon to be created, After Arceus and Darkrai. It has been disrupt from the Torn World, and has entered our world. Who could have angered it?

Miike: I don't know! Maybe we should... investagate?

Prof. T.: That is a good idea. Bring your Pikachu, we will need to investigate one of the 7 legendary Pillars.

Episode 3: The Broken Pillar

Miike: The Pillars? What are you talking about?

Prof. T.: There are seven legendary Pokemon who have Pillars created after them. Legend says that when one of these Pillars break, the world goes into a spirling depression. I think the first Pillar we need to investigate is Palkia.

Miike: What is a Palkia? Lemme guess, another Pokemon.

Prof. T.: Like I said, no time to talk. C'mon, hop on. Yes, hop on the Pokemon! We are going to use a Pokemon attack, known as Fly.

fk9lj5.png

Miike: This is kinda weird. Why is their so much water?

Prof. T.: Palkia is one of the two, erm, three legendary Dragons. Palkia is the Dragon of Water. Likewise, Dialga is the Dragon of Land, and Giratina for Sky. It is kind of the relationship between Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza. C'mon, do not observe scenery. Not yet, at least.

Miike: Umm... Professor? Why do I hear a cracking noise? Woah! The Pillar is breaking! Go, Pikachu!

bdk0ad.png

Prof. T.: Wait a minute, that is NOT a Palkia. That is a Shadow Palkia. It must've been released when the Pillar cracked. I think you have seen too much, boy. You mustn't uncover the secrets. Let us go back to Senyuu town, and I will explain more.

Miike: OK, what was that about? You wanted me to see it, and now you don't? Explain.

Prof. T.: There is no time. This world is filled with Gym Leaders. Beat them, that stuff. But here is a parcel. I want you to take this to Ninja in Flylawai Town. Meet him, and he will explain more. Also, here are some PokeBalls.

4fzl14.png4fzl14.png4fzl14.png

Take these, and catch some Pokemon with them. The first Gym Leader is a Grass-type. You will pass by Magma Rock on your way to Flyawai Town. Catch a Fire Pokemon there. I cannot explain more. I need you to deliver this package. Good luck.

Miike: I shall not let you down. Lemme tell Mom what an adventure I just had!

Episode 4: Magma Rock

Miike: Mom, look, I have my own Pokemon.

Mom: I know, Professor Tendle called me. He told me that you needed to leave for Flyawai town? Good, good. One of your cousins lives there. He migrated here awhile ago. I think he should be able to help you with Pokemon. His name is DarkDragonX. You should talk to him.

Miike: OK, Mom. I promise, I will be safe. Go, Pikachu!

2nree8p.png

Ok, let us look at this town map here. Why are you looking, Pika? You don't know how to read maps! OK, we need to go North-East on Route 501. That is right here. Wow, the grass is pretty high. This is so not Magma Rock.

2h3a24w.png

A wild Bulbasaur appeared.

Go, Pikachu. Use Quick Attack!

Bulbasaur dodged and used Razor Leaf.

Pikachu, use Thunder.

Bulbasaur dodged again and uses Vine Whip.

Pikachu is being whipped. Go, use Quick Attack.

Bulbasaur was hit dead on. Bulbasaur flinched!

Pikachu, use Thunder!

Bulbasaur fainted, and ran away.

Miike: Wow, good job Pikachu. But I don't think we should have killed- I mean made it run away. We should have tried to catch it. I think that I should use a PokeBall to catch something later. Magma Rock must be far away.

huksuf.png

What kind of Pokemon is that? It is flying so high! Lemme use PokeDex power!

PokeDex: Charizard, the Flying Blaze Pokemon. The first one was caught by Flame Dragon. When it uses Fire Blast, it can reach temperatures up to 1000 Degrees.

Miike: Wow, that is interesting. Wait a minute, "the Flying Blaze Pokemon?" I must be close to Magma Rock. Hey, there it is! It is pretty big for a rock. I gotta catch something here.

33y3u4h.png

A wild Numel appeared! Go, Pikachu!

Use Thunder! The wild Numel was not affected.

Miike: Whaa? It hit the thing dead on! What happened?

Numel used Dig.

Pikachu used Quick Attack. Pikachu is unable to locate the Numel.

Numel used Dig! Pikachu dodged at the last moment.

Go, Pikachu! THUNDER!

The wild Numel was not affected. Numel used Earthquake.

Pikachu, jump! Pikachu dodged the attack.

Pikachu, use THUNDER! Numel was not affected.

Miike: Grr... There has to be something! Go, PokeDex!

PokeDex: Numel, the Ground Pokemon. Used to living in warm weather, and unaffected by Thunder-type attacks. Numel dig through the ground to make a shelter in Winter.

Miike: Ohh... I get it. Your so dead, Numel.

Pikachu, use Quick Attack. Quick Attack again! Keep going.

Numel takes each Quick Attack dead on.

Numel flees.

Miike: He just HAD to flee? Oh well, Pika. We can catch another Fire-type. Oh, what happened? I think we should hurry up. We should go to one of those PokeMarts or Centers. C'mon, Pika, RUN!

jfheyv.png

A wild Torchic appeared! Go, Pikachu!

Miike: Oh no, Pikachu is in NO condition to battle. I have to do something. It looks like a Fire-type. Go, Pokeball!

4fzl14.png

The PokeBall flies through the air and lands in front of the Torchic. The Pokeball bounces, opens, and releases a shining ray of light. The Torchic is swept inside. The PokeBall rumbles with struggle, but the Pokemon is caught.

Miike: Yes, I caught my first Pokemon. Go, Torchic! You too, Pikachu! Now run, we have to make it to Flyawai town! Wait, what does that sign say? Flyawai town, dead ahead! Lets go!

Episode 5: Flyawai Town

23sj7rn.png2885opl.png

Miike: Yes! We are here, at Flyawai Town! I cannot believe that we made it through Magma Rock. And Torchic was a nice extension of my team! Woah, Pikachu looks badly hurt. Lets go to the PokeCenter!

Nurse Joy: Hello! You look new here. What is your name? Oh, you are Miike from Senyuu town. That is nice! Must have been hard getting through Magma Rock! Oh, wait, you have your own Pokemon. So, I guess you are here to heal them? OK, let me take your Pokemon for a few seconds please. This cool machine was actually created by a Chansey. OK, all done! Your Pokemon are healed fully! Come back soon, Miike!

Miike: Awesome, you ready Pikachu? How 'bout you, Torchic? Awesome! Now where to next? The blue buildling- The PokeMart!

Salesperson: Hello. You look new here. What is your name? Oh, you are Miike from Senyuu town. It is a great honor to have an "outsider" here. What would you like to buy? We have many Pokemon goods!

Miike: Hmm. This is my first time using the PokeMart, so forgive me if it takes me awhile to order! Hmm... can I have an Enigma Berry, and a few Potions?

2iag2dj.png2iag2dj.png8yaxao.png2iag2dj.png2iag2dj.png

Salesperson: Sure you can! Here you go! That will be 500 PokeDollars please. Thank you, and please come again!

Miike: PokeCenter, check. PokeMart, check. Who did I have to meet... Oh yeah! DarkDragonX. I wonder where he is.

15ei9va.gif

Found him! Hey, DarkDragonX. It is your cousin, Miike.

DarkDragonX stands his ground, leans against the tall building, and slowly looks up at the oncoming person. He takes the lollipop out of his mouth, shoots it into the garbage, and greets Miike.

DarkDragonX: Hello Miike. We have no time for intros, your Mom told me you need Pokemon knowledge and fast.

DarkDragonX searches his jacket pocket, and takes out a notebook titled 'Pokemon Knowledge 101'. He gives it to Miike, and walks away, taking a new lollipop out and sucking on it.

Miike: Lets read!

"Pokemon. Pokemon, or Pocket Creatures, were created to form balance into the world. Arceus, the creator of all Pokemon, was the first Pokemon to be born. He was created by an old man known as Lance. We call him the first Trainer.

Skipping a few pages...

Pokemon are used in battle. In each region, there are eight Gym Leaders who devise some sort of plan by using a single type of Pokemon. The most common are Water and Grass. But, other types of leaders exsist. The Elite Four also specialize in certain types, but the Champion is always diverse.

Skipping a few pages...

Pokemon each have their own strenghts and weaknesses. A Water type can hit a Fire type easily. But a Fire type cannot hit a Water type easily. Most types are neutral to one another, except for super-effective and not-very-effective attacks. Pokemon can use normal Attacks and Special Attacks. Some Pokemon are immune to a certain type. For example, Ghost Pokemon cannot be hit by Normal and Fighting type attacks.

Skipping a few pages...

Thus, this is the basis of Pokemon. Combining all of these methods together creates the vast world of Pokemon."

Miike: That was a loooooooong book. Oh? There is a slip of paper in the back. Might as well read it.

The paper in the back of the book is torn up and in sloppy writing. Still, it is legible enough to read.

"Giratina, awakened. Pillars collapsing. GiraSquad. Hall of Origin, they are heading. The world, into darkness. Dialga and Palkia, released. Celebi, awakened. Torn World, unzipped. Darkrai, unleashed."

Miike: I might wanna keep that slip of paper, this may help Professor Tendle in his research. Wasn't I supposed to deliver a package? Oh yeah, to someone named 'Ninja'. I better go find him!

rwtq9e.gif

Ninja, wait up!

Ninja: Hello, I have been waiting for you. For a second, I thought you were not coming. I shall take that package. Oh? Professor Tendle provided me an extra one of these. I think you should take it, you are a growing Trainer.

2i8d73l.png

What this is is a special Pokedex. It can tell you attack statistics, Pokemon information, and things that a Pokedex can't. But, it cannot tell you what a Pokedex can, so I would keep your Pokedex. Good luck on your journey.

And at the end of his last sentence, Ninja dissapeered leaving Miike confused.

Miike: Better go to bed now. I am sure this hotel will let me sleep here. I will get a nice start in the morning. What a crazy day!

Episode 6: Flyawai Gym Leader

Miike: What a night! And what a cool dream! I can't wait to battle the Gym Leader! Oh, wait, my phone is ringing.

Prof. T.: Hello, Miike? Ok, listen closely. Do not leave Flyawai town. Just get the Gym Badge, go to your hotel, and call me back! It is urgent.

Miike: That was... weird. Well, time to go fight the Gym Leader.

Gym Guard: Who are you? Oh, you are Miike from Senyuu Town. I assume you wanna battle Gardenzela? Do you have any Pokemon - never mind, I see you have two PokeBalls. Go inside, she is waiting.

16c8078.jpg

Gardenzela: Hello! Welcome to my Gym! I specilize in Grass types, and I am the first Gym Leader out of the eight. You beat me, you get a Badge. Anyways, I have 3 Pokemon, so you should be prepared. Good luck!

Miike challenged Gym Leader Gardenzela to a battle.

Go, Pikachu! Go, Roselia!

4sjma9.jpgautus1.jpg

Pikachu used Thunder. Roselia dodged.

Roselia used Petal Dance. Pikachu got outta the way.

Pikachu used Quick Attack.

Instead of using Quick Attack, Pikachu floated up into the air, and released a ray of light. This is known as a Shock Wave.

Miike: Woah, what is that? It is a cool move, but I have no time to worry about that! Oh? It is called Shock Wave.

Pikachu used Shock Wave. Roselia was hit hard.

Roselia used Petal Dance. Pikachu was caught inside the Petals.

Pikachu used Shock Wave. Critical hit!

Roselia used Vine Whip. Pikachu is being whipped.

Pikachu used Thunder. Roselia fainted.

Gardenzela: Go, Grovyle!

345yfrr.jpg

Pikachu used Thunder. Grovyle dodged.

Grovyle used Leaf Blade. Pikachu is hit twice.

Miike: What move is that? Go, SpecialDex!

SpecialDex: Leaf Blade, a Grass/Physical move. It allows the user to be swept foward and hits the opponent with a claw or arm. Base Power: 70.

Grovyle used Leaf Blade. Pikachu dodged.

Pikachu used Shock Wave. Grovyle is hit.

Grovyle used Leaf Blade. Pikachu is hit twice!

Pikachu used Thunder. Grovyle is slightly hit.

Grovyle used Leaf Blade. Pikachu fainted.

Miike: No, I will not take this anymore! Go, TORCHIC!

iymp7r.jpg

Torchic used Ember. Grovyle is burned.

Grovyle used Leaf Blade. It is not very effective.

Torchic used Ember. Grovyle fainted.

Gardenzela: Hmm, this should be an interesting battle. Go, Bellsprout!

11cehr9.jpg

Torchic used Ember.

Instead of using Ember, Torchic leaped forward and bit the opposing Bellsprout. Bellsprout turned red.

SpecialDex: Fire Fang, a Fire/Physical move. It allows the user to bite the opponent with fiery teeth. May induce a burn.

Miike: Ahh, I think I just found the winning key!

Torchic used Fire Fang. Bellsprout dodged.

Bellsprout used Perish Song.

Bellsprout is utilizing Perish Song.

Torchic used Fire Fang. Bellsprout turned red.

Bellsprout is utilizing Perish Song.

Torchic used Ember.

Bellsprout unleased Perish Song. Torchic dodged at the last moment.

Torchic used Fire Fang. Bellsprout fainted.

Gardenzela: Wow, I am shocked. I cannot believe I lost, and you still had your Torchic left! Well, congratulations, here is your first Gym Badge.

2gx41oy.jpg

Good luck on your journey, and you will face 7 other Gym Leaders like me.

Miike: Yes, I won! In your face! Gym Badge numero uno! Wait... I have to call Professor Tendle. He will be so proud of me!

Episode 7: The GiraSquad

Miike: OK, let me call the Professor...

Grunt: Yeah, I am sure that the slip of paper is here. I cannot believe he was spying on us. And I cannot believe that he knows our plans.

Grunt #2: True. But that old man won't do anything as long as Charlene gets involved. She is so tempered. She will kill that man if she has to.

Miike: Yeah, Professor? I GOT MY FIRST GYM BADGE! Uh huh, uh huh! Yeah. So, how is work on the Pillars going? Did you find anything. Yeah, yeah, I delivered the package. Anyways, what is the Torn World again?

Grunt #2: Professor? Who is this kid. Dude, let's listen in...

Miike: Yeah, Professor Tendle? Are you there? Oh... lost signal. Oh well. Oh yeah, this slip of paper, it is in the Pokemon Handbook! Well, I guess I have nothing else to do here.

Grunt: Hey, you! Yeah you! You talking to the Professor? I thunk that he messled with our plans. Well, you comin' with us. Yeah, get over here!

Miike: Umm... GO! TORCHIC!

hs2ett.jpg

A flash of light beamed from the PokeBall, and Torchic came out. Torchic started to glow, and started changing shape. Just then, one of the Grunts threw a greenish rock at Torchic, and it reverted to normal.

Miike: What was that? TORCHIC WAS EVOLVING! But you, you stopped it? That's it, good luck dying. I won't spare you!

Grunt: Yeah... GO, Sceptile!

Grunt #2: Yep... GO, Cradily!

14dqeky.png10z30h4.png

Miike challenged Grunt and Grunt #2 to a battle!

Torchic used Fire Fang. Cradily was burned!

Cradily used Rock Smash.

Sceptile used Leaf Blade.

Torchic used Ember.

Instead of using Ember, Torchic blew a blast of fire shaped in a circle. The circle embued both opposing Pokemon, and collapsed around them.

SpecialDex: Fire Blast, a Fire/Special move. Enables the user to burn all opponent's with excellent range. Base Power: 120.

Miike: This battle is OVER!

Torchic used Fire Blast. Sceptile was badly burned.

Sceptile used Giga Drain, but missed.

Torchic used Fire Blast. Sceptile fainted.

Torchic used Fire Blast. The opposing Cradily dodged.

Cradily used Power Gem. Torchic was hit many a times.

Torchic used Fire Blast, then followed up with Fire Fang.

Cradily fainted.

Miike: Wow, that was an awesome battle.

Torchic was encircled with a blast of red light, and released was a new Pokemon. Miike, and the two Grunts, looked astounded.

ekp275.png

Miike: I know what happened. Torchic evolved into a Combusken. Don't look dumb. After the battle, the power inside Torchic built up and was unleashed. Now tell me your plans about Giratina.

Grunt: Well, we went to get Giratina in the Torn World. We plan to use him for---

Grunt #2: WELL, WE GOTTA GET GOING.

And the two Grunts ran along, and made their way out of the town. Miike look astounded, brought Combusken back into his PokeBall, and took out his phone...

Episode 8: Routes 502 and 503

Miike: Professor, you won't believe what happened! Oh... you know already. Nurse Joy told you everything? OK... where? Routes 502 and 503. Huh. OK, whatever you say.

Prof. T.: And remember, stay alert.

Miike: Alright, so Route 502. Seems kinda grassy. Professor told me not to catch any new Pokemon, so I have to trust him.

23laxa9.png

A wild Scyther apperaed! Go, Combusken!

Combusken used Fire Blast. Scyther dodged.

Scyther used Bug Buzz. Combusken was hit in the stomach.

Combusken tried to use Fire Fang. Scyther evaded.

Scyther used Razor Leaf. Combusken was hit 6 times!

Combusken used Ember. Scyther was set on fire.

Scyther is burned! Scyther used Bug Buzz.

Combusken used Ember. Scyther dodged.

Scyther used Confuse Ray. Combusken became confused!

Combusken used Ember. Scyther fainted.

Miike: That was uncalled for. Seems like a really grassy area. Oh well. Hey, there is the sign. What does it say... "Route 503 ahead. Beware, Flying Pokemon run amiss!"

2pq24jc.png

A wild Mothim appered! Go, Combusken!

Mothim used Leech Seed. Combusken is leeched!

Combusken used Ember.

Instead of using Ember, Combusken clenched his fists and they turned red. He leaped forward and punched the Mothim.

Mothim used Attack Order. Combusken was bombarded with bugs!

Combusken used Fire Punch. It seemed to do little damage.

Mothim used Attack Order. Combusken dodged.

Mothim used Bug Buzz. Combusken fell to the ground.

Mothim used Power Gem. Combusken was badly hurt!

Miike: Let's get outta here!!! Alright, are you OK Combusken? Oh, man. I can't even go back to town now! Well, at least I am at Route 503.

2nqxir9.png

A wild Dratini appeared! Go, Pikachu.

Miike: This is too risky. Go, PokeBall!

The PokeBall flew threw the air and hit Dratini directly on the head. The capsule opened and Dratini was sucked inside. After a few rounds of shaking, Dratini was let out, and the PokeBall shattered.

Miike: Oh, no! GO, POKEBALL AGAIN!

The PokeBall flew threw the air and landed close to Dratini's tail. The capsule opened, and Dratini was caught with a spark.

Miike: Oh, thank God. OK, lets get outta here!

Episode 9: A Torn World

28wkxoz.png15yajhe.png154x9wh.png

Miike: Alright, let's check this cave out. It seems... cave-y. Still kinda dark. Pikachu, use Thunder! Make this cave light! Alright, that is a little better. Hmm... rustling noises? Hello, is anybody there?

Stranger: Help me! Help---

Miike: Hello? Who is that? Why do you need help? Where are you?

Stranger: Geodude, use Rock Smash! Alright, now come back! Hello, was somebody talking?

4rt3q0.jpg

Miike: Umm... Hello! Who might you be?

Synthya: Me? Oh, I am Synthya! The greatest Grass Trainer in all of Opal. Or at least I was. See, I lost my favorite Pokemon somewhere. So I converted into Rock. But this Geodude is getting on my nerves. Oh, who are you?

Miike: I'm Miike from Senyuu. Now before I explain myself, what is this cave?

Synthya: This cave? This is the Cave of Worlds. Rumor has it that Giratina was created here and there is still a hole that leads to the Torn World. But I do not buy it!

Miike: And do you know anything about the GiraSquad?

Synthya: Shush! Don't talk so loud! You will wake up the Zubat. GiraSquad? There was a news report on them, they were in this very cave about an hour ago. But I doubt they are still here. They stole Giratina, didn't they.

Miike: Yes, that is why I am here. I need to learn more. Well, I just came from Flyawai Town, and I wanted to know where this cave leads out.

Synthya: Oh, that's easy. This cave leads to Maritine City. Of course, when I versed the Gym Leader I lost. He was so strong! He even had a Mantine! Anyways, I might have to go now.

Miike: OK, the exit is that way. Nice meeting you. I guess my eyes adjusted to the dark. White sparkles. Tsk, tsk, tsk. Eyes are very imaginative. Woah! What is that Pokemon?

ehz0xi.png

Wild Pupitar appeared! Go, Dratini!

2la4m7c.png

Pupitar used Rock Smash. Dratini took little damage.

Dratini used Twister. Pupitar seemed unharmed.

Pupitar used Rock Throw. Dratini dodged.

Dratini used Dragon Pulse. Pupitar took little damage.

Pupitar used Power Gem. Dratini was hit badly!

Dratini used Thunder Wave. Pupitar was unaffected.

Pupitar used Tackle. Dratini evaded.

Dratini used Ice Beam. Pupitar fainted.

Miike: Go Dratini! Haha! Oh, man! Green sparkles this time?

2ynfdit.jpg

Celebi: Cela-cela! Biiii! Celebi! Cela! Cela! Bii!

The Celebi floated around in the air until Miike followed it. After passing many of waterfalls and rocks, Celebi stood in front of the exit to the cave. There read a sign which stated Maritine City was close.

Miike: Thanks, Celebi. I really don't wanna capture you. You seem to nice!

Celebi: Cela! Biiiiiiiiiiii!

Celebi dissapeered into thin air and left Miike standing there. Miike drew back his Dratini and switched it for a Pikachu.

Unknown Voice: Gira! GIRA! Rawr!!! Giraaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

2dr5gyg.png

Miike: What is that? Go... umm... Pokedex!

Pokedex: Error. Giratina. Error! Torn World. Error...

Miike: I don't like the looks of this. Ooh! I'll hide behind this rock.

sphcur.png

Chelay: Finally, Giratina is in our hands. Go, Shadow Force! Haha! Now Will-o-Wisp! Excellent. No, no, no. You shan't escape. Let's chain you up nicely... perfect! Now, c'mon! We have lots of work to do with out.

Miike: Let's get outta here! Ahh... so nice not to be in that cave anymore. Hey, a Chinchou!

33255c4.gif

I think I have just reached Maritine City! Let's get our second Gym Badge!

Chelay: Hehe... wrong way. Alright, so I am going to Maritine City, and from there, I will talk to the leader. I make good plans!

Episode 10: A Maritine Secret

Episode 10 coming soon!

Check for the newest episodes, and thanks for veiwing my Fan-Fic.

[/align]

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's funny when people say Fics like this should be posted in "Fan-Fiction"

When the Forum itself says: "Post your fan fiction related to Yu-gi-oh."

=/

I suggest you browse through the forum a bit. Does it contain non-Yu-Gi-Oh! related fanfiction?

YES

In other words, this is valid for a move.

I doubt this belongs in Fan-Fic, and since no one chose a starter, I am choosing which starter Miike gets. This is somewhat of a play, I act out scenes, and the audiences gives comments. Not anywhere near a Fan-Fic. I am working on Act/Episode 2 currently.

' pid='1227507' dateline='1223882513']

It's funny when people say Fics like this should be posted in "Fan-Fiction"

When the Forum itself says: "Post your fan fiction related to Yu-gi-oh."

=/

I suggest you browse through the forum a bit. Does it contain non-Yu-Gi-Oh! related fanfiction?

YES

In other words' date=' this is valid for a move.

[/quote']

Wait, so can't you move it, or do we need Raven or a Super?

Wait a minute. I thought that Fan-Fic was only for people who choose a character and PLAY as that character. Kinda like a game. This is a random Anime I made. Somewhat like an Anime.

You're thinking Roleplay, which is the Sub-Section of Fan-Fic.

Yayz, I got it moved/BUMP/someone comment before I make episode 3!

PS: The seven pillars are...

*Dialga

*Palkia

*Darkrai

*Arceus

*Giratina

*Lugia

*MissingNo

You will need to know that as I get closer to the Elite Four. Also, first Gym Battle coming up in Episode 5. Also, PM me, and I will name a town or a Gym Leader after you. That is only cuz I just realized Senyuu is a YCMer.

Good point. But Celebi is introduced with a bigger role later. This was just to show how the GiraSquad had awakened Giratina. I will name a person after you! And also, Episode 3 is here! Episode 4: Miike goes to Magma rock and almost dies by a Pokemon. He meets up w/ DarkDragonX who explains him the secrets of Pokemon.

Archived