Tips for getting GF

Bakura Vessal

Ask over PM.

people can only give you very general tips' date=' as it depends really, on the type of girl you like etc..

[/quote']

But then i would have to pm a 1000 members until one person accually knows, and is willing to say something intelligent.

And that would be annoying, also.

And besides there are the most random threads out there with no real perpous, so why can't i get tips for something that i have been having trouble with.

also prefrencewise, i am happy with almost any girl, just as long as they dont insult me 24/7 or if they are really really super bad looking

no difrent with you asking for help when your game broke

Ask over PM.

people can only give you very general tips' date=' as it depends really, on the type of girl you like etc..

[/quote']

But then i would have to pm a 1000 members until one person accually knows, and is willing to say something intelligent.

And besides there are the most random threads out there with no real perpous, so why can't i get tips for something that i have been having trouble with.

did I happen to mention anything about your thread? i said ask over PM, meaning ask me over PM, maybe you couldnt comprehend that..

anywasy would you happen to have instant messaging? it goes alot faster..

Ask over PM.

[/quote']

did I happen to mention anything about your thread? i said ask over PM, meaning ask me over PM, maybe you couldnt comprehend that..

anywasy would you happen to have instant messaging? it goes alot faster..

i have msn just so you know.

i will pm it to you.

but please people leave tips please.

thanks ^ _ ^

Tip 1) Don't b-tch and moan over the internet.

Tip 2) Don't get pissed at noobs for no reason, then drawing attention to yourself by saying:

Because I am in a bad mood!

I got totally used!

By a chick to!

Look im depressed okay. PM me to find out why i'm depressed!

That good enough?

sigh i shouldnt take it out on you guys.

Tip 3) To get a girlfriend, you must show interest in the female. If she knows you're interested, she'll react to you differently. Afterward's, dependent upon whether she's rejected your interest or not, since if she has, it shows she is never going to be interested. But if she hasn't, be friendly and calm, and find out what qualities she likes.

Tip 4) Be those qualities.

=/.

It's simple, in simpler terms.

Tip 1) Don't b-tch and moan over the internet.

Tip 2) Don't get pissed at noobs for no reason' date=' then drawing attention to yourself by saying:

Because I am in a bad mood!

I got totally used!

By a chick to!

Look im depressed okay. PM me to find out why i'm depressed!

That good enough?

sigh i shouldnt take it out on you guys.

Tip 3) To get a girlfriend, you must show interest in the female. If she knows you're interested, she'll react to you differently. Afterward's, dependent upon whether she's rejected your interest or not, since if she has, it shows she is never going to be interested. But if she hasn't, be friendly and calm, and find out what qualities she likes.

Tip 4) Be those qualities.

=/.

It's simple, in simpler terms.

but i dont want to play sport 24/7.....

Tips:

1. Don't be afraid to approach a girl. Girls dig that self-confidence crap.

2. Look at the girl's eyes not her chest.

3. Be nice, but don't look like a pushover.

4. Smell Nice.

5. Don't try to make a move on someone who is out of your league, unless your 100% sure she likes you.

6. When you are talking to a girl, always agree with what she says. Girls are always right and they will go out of their way to prove it.

7. Always kiss before the third date (like pop one in on the first or second).

8. Don't make it seem like your desperate. When a girl sees that she thinks your just trying to get in her pants.

9. Be yourself. This one of the worst mistakes I've ever made.

10. Do all of the above.

11. Don't to listen to whatever the hell Bloodrun told you to do. Nuff Said.

They always worked for me and I can clearly say that they haven't failed me yet. Good luck my pupil.

Tips:

3. Be nice' date=' but don't look like a pushover.

4. Smell Nice.

5. Don't try to make a move on someone who is out of your league, unless your 100% sure she likes you.

6. When you are talking to a girl, always agree with what she says. Girls are [b']always[/b] right and they will go out of their way to prove it.

8. Don't make it seem like your desperate. When a girl sees that she thinks your just trying to get in her pants.

10. Do all of the above.

They always worked for me and I can clearly say that they haven't failed me yet. Good luck my pupil.

You forgot to add, Don't to listen to whatever the hell Bloodrun told you to do. ;)

Tips:

4. Smell Nice.

6. When you are talking to a girl, always agree with what she says. Girls are [b']always[/b] right and they will go out of their way to prove it.

10. Do all of the above.

You forgot to add, Don't to listen to whatever the hell Bloodrun told you to do. ;)

Added ;)

Tips:

4. Smell Nice.

10. Do all of the above.

tl;dr

Tips:

4. Smell Nice.

10. Do all of the above.

Addition to 4: Look nice and dress nice; we don't like talking to some senseless slob.

Addition to 5: Never make a big move, EVER, because if you think she likes you, she probably doesn't.

Addition to 6: However, on occasion, speak you mind; we don't like submissive idiots.

Addition to 7: Forget that crap; never rush anything, let her take her time, but assertive if situation calls.

Addition to 9: Depending on your personality, etc., you might want to change somethings beforehand.

Addition to 11: True that, and listen to girls.

Tips:

got it thats proberly the main one

I already do that' date=' i dont just like people for bewbs and that crap

3. Be nice, but don't look like a pushover.
Stop being pushover, got it

4. Smell Nice' date=' Look nice and dress nice; we don't like talking to some senseless slob..[/quote']Will try.

5. Never make a big move' date=' EVER, because if you think she likes you, she probably doesn't.[/quote']I see, i don't try to date people who i know i dont have a chance with, sadly i dont know what ones i do have a chance with.

6. When you are talking to a girl' date=' always agree with what she says. Girls are [b']always[/b] right and they will go out of their way to prove it. However, on occasion, speak you mind; we don't like submissive idiots.
Lol will try

7. Never rush anything' date=' let her take her time, but assertive if situation calls.[/quote']I kissed a girl before dating before, too bad it didnt last more than a week. but i havent really dated yet.

i see

9. Be yourself. This one of the worst mistakes I've ever made' date=' but Depending on your personality, etc., you might want to change somethings beforehand.[/quote'] I will try my best, if i knew what girls liked in personalaty

10. Do all of the above.
will do

11. Don't to listen to whatever the hell Bloodrun told you to do and listen to girls.. Nuff Said.
lulz he didnt really say anything

thank you for all that, both of you, i will try

Archived