Your Best TAEV cards so far

mormolith is sweet looking, but ghost rare rainbow will never show itself again unless you buy it online. magma neos still beats both of them. the only holo i pulled at the release my game store held was lucky pied piper. that was out of 6 packs, 5 i paid for during the entry fee, were only normal rares.

too bad that ghost rainbow is around 200 dollars online, and you have no hope in pulling one.

a friend of mine pulled one. He traded it for 3 Card Troopers, 3 Destiny Draws, and like 6 other cards. Forgot what they were. I gotta say i think the ghost rare looks better in person. Tilting it and the dragon appearing and vanshing.

As for my best card from TAEV is probably Crystal Seer but i traded it so i guess that leaves me with Neos Alius as the best.

did your friend go to a release tourny. they were only supposed to be in the release boosters. nothing else. the ones available to the 'public' have a secret rare version. and only around 300 to 400 were made, or so i'm told, and the only way to get them now is by buying them online or trading for it.

taev boosters will soon be in public stores ex- target, wallmart, for u.s.

Archived