+ and colored text...

MDupont

It IS possible in Photoshop to make font gold and silver. I mean it does look foily as I have seen it on Fake Pokemon cards too where they have those special pack cards with the gold writing. That would be cool to have if we want our cards to Rare or Ultra Rare.

Also, would it be possible to enable the + sign? I tried using on the card maker, but it just left a blank inbetween. Also, an ENTER feature should be enabled so during Fusion Monster Creation, the effect is not on the same line as the Material Monster line. An even better idea would to have a seperate box to type in Material Monsters needed for the card.

• Administrators

For the next update of to card maker, I'm hoping to include the following features:

Working + sign

Ability to choose card rarity

Ability to specify material monsters

Line breaks are harder to code, because the card text is passed through the URL and text formatting is lost.

If you have any other suggestions, I'll do my best to implement them.

For the next update of to card maker' date=' I'm hoping to include the following features:

Working + sign

Ability to choose card rarity

Ability to specify material monsters

Line breaks are harder to code, because the card text is passed through the URL and text formatting is lost.

If you have any other suggestions, I'll do my best to implement them.[/quote']

If it's too difficult to code, then don't worry about. Did you read my suggestion in another thread about adding Toon/Spirit/Unionl checkboxes to the Card Maker? So instead of having the card say Spellcaster/Toon/Effect it can say Spellcaster/Toon for example.

Archived