Bleach...Espada Vs Shinigami, the war of Soul’s ~FINISHED~ PG LOCK

Esplin 9466 Primary

I am considering changing the RP name, what shoul i change it too  

1 member has voted

1. 1. I am considering changing the RP name, what shoul i change it too

• Bleach...Shadow Vs Demon&Angel Obliterator. (This is the zonpakto name of the espada leader & the head captain)
    • Bleach...Rise of the Espada.
    • Bleach...Espada Vs Shinigami, the war of Soul’s.
    • Bleach...Espada Vs Shinigami, Protect Soul Society.
    • Bleach...Great Hollow Uprising.
    • Leave it how it is.

this RP is over, please lock

[spoiler=if anybody wants to continue here is the info]This story takes place long after the bleach story line, almost all of the characters have lived and died, but the espada are back & they are ready to Invade soul sociouty once again. Will you protect it, or destroy it, its up to you.

Rules:

1: no Godmoding

2: No Spamming.

3: If you change your name you MUST tell me, or you might end up with a neg rep, (i don't feel like saying why, so don't ask)

4: If the captain of the squad does not want you in his squad, then you have to pick another Squad.

5: if you want to change an application after you post it, you must pay 20 points

6: you don't have to have a bio if you don't want to

7: if you don't have a pic on "appearance" then i will post one for you, (weather you like it or not) i will try to make is close to your description of him/her as possible, but i cant make any promises.

8: All picture MUST be put in a spoiler

9: if you want to keep anything a secret, then PM them to me.

Excepted people.

[spoiler=Shinigami ]

1st squad:

[spoiler=......Captain: Name: Zak (Visser)]

[spoiler=Appearance:]1044985947_8068b7498c.jpg

Squad: 1

[spoiler=Bio: ]he is exceptionally skilled with a sword, but do to the fact that he has mastered all kido in the world, he decided to take the 5th squad, he invented his on kido, but do to its power, he never reveals it to any other shinigami (with some exceptions). He never kills others (Except Holo's) no mater what they have done wrong. A few years before he became a captain, his brother was killed in battle by an espada, but just before his brother died, Zak was able to merge their two souls (in order to keep his brother with him) this gave Zak, two different swords in one, he is now equaled his brothers power in shikai & bankai. He keep's Hiraion (the 2nd sword) a secret from most all of his fellow shinigami. combining his brothers soul with his brothers had some very powerful and useful effect's

Sword name: Mizuuo

[spoiler=shikai pic: ]Drizzle, Mizuuo

Looks like a regilar sword but the blade is made out of waterelementalsword.jpg

[spoiler=Bankai:]Drowned my enemies in the ocean, Shinzui Mizuuo

normally takes the form of a giant spirit fish about 5X the size of a menos, but has complete control, so much that he can compress all of the water to the size of a toothpick,

this bankai can never melt, or evaporate, no mater how hot the temperature gets

002.jpg

2nd sword name: Hiraion

[spoiler=2nd Shikai:]Blaze, Hiraion.

When released it looks like a normal sword, but the blade is made out of fire, he can manipulate the fire at will.

also has a chain attached to the hilt of the sword.

SwordofRageRune.jpg

[spoiler=2nd Bankai:]Burn hotter than the gates of hell, Shinzui Hiraion

Normally takes the form of a giant lion the same size as "Zak's" Bankai,

Has complete control, so much that he can compress all of the fire to the size of a toothpick.

His flame has no limit to its heat. it can even reach a temperature that makes the hell's flames feel like Ice.

Fire_Lion_by_Daelyth.jpg

[spoiler=.........Vice-captain: Name: Ellen (Perfect lover)]

[spoiler=Appearance: ]anime-girl.jpg

Squad: 1

Bio:

Sword name: Utsukushii

[spoiler=shikai pic: ]SWORDS.jpg

[spoiler=shikai ability: ]Can fire spirit blast's at the target. Is easily maneuverable & very sharp, allowing it to be very useful in close range battle

[spoiler=Bankai pic: ]halo_energy_sword_original.jpg

[spoiler=Bankai ability: ]Can fire spirit blast's at the target, stronger than with Shikai & increases her speed.

.........3rd Seat:

...........Other people:

2nd squad:

[spoiler=......Captain: Name: Riki (Riki)]

[spoiler=Appearance: ]anime151-2.jpg

Squad: 2nd

[spoiler=Bio: ]When I was 5 years old, my family was attacked by a hollow, with the ability to control lightning, killing my parents and my older brother. Somehow I was able to almost kill it with my dad’s sword (He was an x-shinigami), but before it died it somehow went inside me sending a shock of white light. Causing my twin sister (who was standing right behind me), and I hairs turn silver. Ten years later join my sister and I join the academy. After only 2 month (that is where I met Zak, but once I left the academy I didn’t see him until I became a lieutenant to find out he became a Captain) there my sister and I joined the Special Forces. 2 years of special training we became lieutenant and 3rd seat. Then about a month of being a lieutenant I decided to test my ability and challenged Soi Fong the former 2nd Squad Captain and killed he very easily. I have been Captain ever sense. Every time you see me I am walking with my sister (she always walks beside me, she could be a Captain herself, but doesn’t want to be separated from me), who is the lieutenant now. Other than Zak, who created the spirit bomb, I can use it as well.

Sword name: Denkou

shikai pic: (3rd seat & up)

[spoiler=Shikai ability: ]My zonpakto turns into a lightning sword one each hand. About an inch thick it extends from my middle fingers’ knuckle it can reach about 6ft keeping its highest current capability, after that it will get weaker. I can control any electrical current around me.

Bankai pic: doesn’t take a phisical form.

Bankai ability: I turn into lightning, so my moves and I move are at the speed of lightning.

[spoiler=.........Vice-captain: Name: Saya (Riki) (NPC)]

[spoiler=Appearance: ]anime-156.jpg

Squad: 2nd

[spoiler=Bio: ]Her parents were killed at the age of 5 by a hollow. A couple months after the survived the attack some bandits found Saya and Riki. They were going to take her but Riki told her to run away in the woods, but they were separated for over a year until they found each other at shelter. Ever sense then she didn’t want to be more than 100ft away from her brother. After tens years her and he twin brother joins the shinigami academy, she train very rigorously with her brother to keep up with him. After 2 months she went too the Special Forces with her brother because he said he wouldn’t join unless she came (they didn’t know her powers as much as they did his). 2 years past and she was assigned 3rd seat of the 2nd Squad, right under her brother. For about a month she remain there, until her brother challenged the former 2nd Captain and got her rank. Then she became the new Lieutenant. No one knows other than her brother and Zak that she has the power to beat most Captains, but she doesn’t want to be separated from her brother and be alone once more, so she stays a lieutenant and fight by her brother’s side.

Sword name: Kazesetsudanki

[spoiler=Shikai ability: ]She has the ability to move like the wind, he moves are some sort of typhoon strike and she cuts the air sending a thin but very sharp blade of wind. Her other moves are unknown other than her twin brother, Riki and Zak a good friend her and her brother.

Bankai pic: (Captain & up)

Bankai ability: She becomes the wind; no one has seen her bankia except her brother.

...........3rd Seat:

.............Other people:

3rd squad:

......Captain:

.........Vice-captain:

...........3rd Seat:

4th squad:

......Captain:

.........Vice-captain:

...........3rd Seat:

5th squad:

......Captain:

.........Vice-captain:

...........3rd Seat:

6th squad:

[spoiler=......Captain: Name: Kira (Revan987)]

[spoiler=appearance: ]lelouch_011_animestockscom.jpg

Squad: 6

Bio: Renown for his Bankai and sheer speed

Sword name: Keklet

shikai pic: [spoiler=shikai]PunisherSword.jpg

Shikai ability: Cuts from Keklet don't heal

Bankai pic: [spoiler=Bankai]Blade_of_Lost_Gods.jpg

Bankai ability: Increases speed tenfold, causes profound bleeding.

.........Vice-captain:

...........3rd Seat:

7th squad:

[spoiler=......Captain: Name: Junshi Hatsugami (Tasuma)]

[spoiler=appearance: ]app.jpg

Squad: 7

Bio: Trained with Sensei Hamitaru since birth. Sensei was then killed and her soul was infused with in a puppet. Since then Junshi has tried his hardest to find the killer of his Sensei.

Sword name: Matsumaru

[spoiler=shikai pic: ]Sward_by_GentleManiac.jpg

Shikai ability: Control over Wind and Sand.

[spoiler=Bankai pic: ]Sword_No_3_by_justinsub7.jpg

Except the color is green and the blade is longer.

[spoiler=Bankai ability: Soul connection with Sensei Puppet-Hamitaru Katjihatsu]The_Study_of_the_Sword_by_KaceyM.jpg

.........Vice-captain:

...........3rd Seat:

8th squad:

......Captain:

.........Vice-captain:

...........3rd Seat:

9th squad:

[spoiler=......Captain: Name: Yuki Shiro (keyblademaster20)]

appearance: She has long white hair pulled back into a pony-tail, white eyes, and wears the shinigami outfit thing (no duh)

Gender: Female (I have barely seen any female captains in the anime so I decided to change that with this RPG)

Squad:9

[spoiler=Bio: ]She died in a cross fire from guns in a war to protect her brother. Now she regrets not being able to see him make his own family. Yuki has inhuman strength able to make a person skid across the ground 5 feet away from her with just a flick of her finger. She is fun and carefree, but also at the same time cool and collective.

Sword name: Kuro Karite (literally means Dark Reaper)

[spoiler=shikai pic: ]IceScythe.jpg

Shikai ability: (3rd seat & up)

Able to send dark huricanes of energy just by spinning the scythe. It also has the ability to create illusions.

[spoiler=Bankai pic: ]w_lili_scythe.jpg

[spoiler=Shinigami Bankai Looks: ]Archer.jpg

Same as the person in the pick except with white hair and white eyes, also she is holding the scythe.

[spoiler=Bankai ability: ]It does the same things as the Shikai except,

1. It can make illusions of the things/places you fear the most

2. When you are in the illusion opponent is not able to move

[spoiler=......Vice-captain: Name: Shinto Kyousei (keyblademaster20)]

[spoiler=appearance: ]swordsman.jpg

Squad: 9

Bio: A really care free and lay back person. Has an unnoticeable crush on his captian. Likes to keep to himself.

Sword name: Sabishii Watarimono

[spoiler=shikai pic: ]spear.gif

[spoiler=Shikai ability: ]

1. Able to create tornadoes from the spear by spinning it.

2. Spear head is actually chained together with the spear.

3. Increases user's speed every minute.

...........3rd Seat:

10th squad:

......Captain:

.........Vice-captain:

...........3rd Seat:

11th squad:

[spoiler=......Captain: Name:Hayate Masaru (darklotus397)]

appearance:Spiked Jet Black Hair, Tall, Muscle Build.

Squad:11th

[spoiler=Bio: ]Hayate is a calm and very smart Captain, His name means “Smooth Victory”. He is a captain unlike the rest in which he doesn’t like to get confrontational even with enemies, Though when he is pushed beyond his ability to not fight and is forced into battle, he will destroy the enemy with his full force.

Sword name: Takeshi

[spoiler=shikai pic: ]33ol1sz.jpg

Shikai ability: When the blade cuts you it sends an electric current through starts to slow your opponents nervous system.

[spoiler=Bankai pic: ]j12i5g.png

Bankai ability: Electric dragon that breaths lightning instead of fire, Paralyzing your nervous system.

[spoiler= .........Vice-captain: Name: Shade (Lord of Chaos)]

[spoiler=appearance:]1bd3.jpg

Squad: 11

Bio: Shade's mother was turned in to a hollow soon after Shade became a soul reaper. He was forced to kill her if he wished to stay in the ss. Shade hence forth became a force to be reccond with

Sword name: Demon Reaver

[spoiler=shikai pic: ]ws_Great_sword_1024x768.jpg

Shikai ability: Increased strength

[spoiler=Bankai pic: ]flamesword.jpg

Bankai ability: increased strength and animalistic powers

...........3rd Seat:

12th squad:

[spoiler=......Captain: Name: Ricky ([email protected])]

Appearance:

Squad: 12

Bio: N/A

Sword name:

[spoiler=shikai pic: ]eragon.jpg

Shikai ability: (post later)

Bankai pic: does not take a physical form

Bankai ability: has 100% control of every cell in his body

.........Vice-captain:

...........3rd Seat:

13th squad:

......Captain:

.........Vice-captain:

...........3rd Seat:

[spoiler=Espada/Arancar:]

[spoiler=leader (#0): Name: Ron (Senyuu)]

[spoiler=Appearance: ]David-RAGE-D2.png

Number: LEADER (#0)

Bio: He is a leader of his OWN group of Espadas, but was invited to join another! This time, he is twice as strong as he would be.

Sword name: Demon&Angel Obliterator

Appearence-After sword release: Gold hair, electrifying aura, becomes more energetic

Ability-After sword release: Flash step (67400 mp/h), Able to summon more clones than before, More chance of using sonic power when angered.

[spoiler=#1: Name:tora tatsuochi (hobbes96)]

Apearance:medium hight with bright green hair and half of my chest is covered in skeletal armor

Number:5

Bio:laid back. kinda perverted

Sword name:takatatsu

Apearince-After sword release:all covered in skeletal armor

Ability-After sword releas:incredible speed and can turn invisible

#2:

#3:

#4:

#5:

[spoiler=#6: Name: Desgarron Geitakomaru (D.Kefka)]

[spoiler=Appearance: ]grimmjow004_2.jpg

Number: 6

Bio: Is a descendant of the old #6 Espada Grimmjow Jeagerjacques, and acts EXACTLY like him. Somehow inherited the EXACT same zanpakutou as Grimmjow.

Sword Name: Pantera

[spoiler=Appearance - After Sword Release: ]GrimmjowReleasedForm.jpg

Ability - After Sword Release: When released he regains some of his former feline appearance such as jagged teeth, feline ears, clawed hands and feet, and a tail that can be used as a powerful whip. This state augments his speed drastically and gives him animal-like agility and movements to match. His roar can create shockwaves in the air, he can also fire a number of largely destructive "darts" from his elbows and create energy claws called Desgarrón from his fingertips.

#7:

#8:

#9:

#10:

Arrancar

#11:

#12:

#13:

[spoiler=Human:]

[spoiler=Name: Mana ]

[spoiler=Apearance: ]Yami_Yugi_is_a___GIRL__by_CupidYami.jpg

Ability: Uses spirate energy to controll the movement & sharpen the edge of her card's & throws them at the enimie.

Bio: N/A

Weapons, If Any: Cards w/ sharp edges.

[spoiler=Quincy:]

[spoiler=Mod Soul]

[spoiler=traitors of soul society]

[spoiler=Name: Nejiki Shimaku (Proto)]

[spoiler=Appearance: ]a0ea74.png

[spoiler=Bio: ]Nejiki became the captain of Squad 3 when his captain died when he was vice captain. Nejiki Is one of the strongest Captains and is like ichigo and kenpachi. One of the fastest as well Nejiki will do anything To keep his title and protect what he holds dear to him.

[spoiler=Sealed sword: ]japanese-swords-rittersteel-great-katana-odachi.jpg

Sword name: Shishimaru

[spoiler=shikai pic: ]japanese-swords-paul-chen-practical-katana.jpg

Shikai ability: (3rd seat & up) Shoot air strikes

[spoiler=Bankai pic: ]HITSUGAYAMETALACC.jpg

Bankai ability: Shoot air strikes(bigger and quicker and stronger)

2nd sword name: Diablo

[spoiler=2nd shikai pic: ]Fantasy_Swords_Sword_of_Darkness__UC1120B_1632.jpg

2nd Shikai ability: Blade collects spirit particles and shoots them out in a slash

[spoiler=2nd Bankai pic: ]Fantasy_Swords_Cinthorc__Sword_of__.jpg

[spoiler=2nd Bankai ability: ]Sword can light on fire and shoot out at the enemy like Zabimaru or can separate and use Senbonzakura's ability. It also give the user unimaginable strength, stamina, and speed.

i have very limited time on the computer, so it might take a long time for me to except (or decline) your aplication.

[spoiler=Shinigami application]

Name:

Age: (remember that you are a spirit, you can be hundreds, even thousands of years old & still look young)

appearance:

Squad:

Bio:

Sword name: (3rd seat & up) (Must be one word)

Shikai ability: (3rd seat & up)

Bankai pic: (Captain & up)

Bankai ability: (Captain & up)

[spoiler=For Espada]

Name:

Apearance:

Number:

Bio:

Sword name: (Must be one word)

Apearince-After sword releas:

Ability-After sword releas:

[spoiler=For Human]

Name:

Apearance:

Ability:

Bio:

Weapons, If Any:

[spoiler=Quincy]

Name:

Apearance:

Bio:

Pic of your bow:

[spoiler=Mod soul]

Name:

Appearance:

Ability:

if you have enough room for another picture, then add this to your Sig.

[url=http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-77519-page-1.html][img=http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s125/viserlord/M7_Bleach-ch232-01_02.jpg][/url]

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You trust me, right?

Name: Rokujo

Apearance: Just like Ulquiorra (Look at Ulquiorra at my sig if you don't know who he is)

Number: Um..1 if possible?

Bio: Will post soon.

Sword name: Mokuro of Darkness

[spoiler=Apearince-After sword releas:]Forsaken-1.jpg

Ability-After sword releas: Has complete power of Dark and Light, as well as Forsaken abilities.

Name: Nova

Squad:1

Bio: Nova became the captain of squad 1 when his grandfather died. Shadow is a powerful Shikai. He can use the flash step and plus his speed he might be the fastest captain there ever was.

Sword name: Shadow

shikai pic:

Shikai.jpg

Shikai ability: make thunder

Bankai pic:

bankai.jpg

Bankai ability:Unknown

Appearance:a73b.jpg

Name:Jackson Marumorko

Appearance:I'll post it later

Number:2

Bio:Jackson is a guy who grew up evil, & stayed evil. He is a 23 year old who hates all things good, unless you count by tasty. He has a long temper & rarely blows a fuse.he has a dark past & can't remember a bit except that he was always evil.(He'll find out his true past later in this)

Sword:Burning Tiger

Appearance after sword release:I'll post it later

Ablity after sword release: Fire control.Make fires, spread 'em, e.t.c.

OoC: OK, according to Visser's PM, I'll join!

Name: Ron

[spoiler=Appearance:]

David-RAGE-D2.png

Number: LEADER (#0)

Bio: He is a leader of his OWN group of Espadas, but was invited to join another! This time, he is twice as strong as he would be.

Sword name: Demon&Angel Obliterator

Appearence-After sword release: Gold hair, electrifying aura, becomes more energetic

Ability-After sword release: Flash step (67400 mp/h), Able to summon more clones than before, More chance of using sonic power when angered.

Archived