Bleach...Espada Vs Shinigami, the war of Soul’s ~FINISHED~ PG LOCK

Esplin 9466 Primary

I am considering changing the RP name, what shoul i change it too  

1 member has voted

1. 1. I am considering changing the RP name, what shoul i change it too

• Bleach...Shadow Vs Demon&Angel Obliterator. (This is the zonpakto name of the espada leader & the head captain)
    • Bleach...Rise of the Espada.
    • Bleach...Espada Vs Shinigami, the war of Soul’s.
    • Bleach...Espada Vs Shinigami, Protect Soul Society.
    • Bleach...Great Hollow Uprising.
    • Leave it how it is.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Winter stopped in her tracks, sensing a powerful disturbance in the local reitsu. She turned about and looked upwards, hoping to find the source of the sudden increase.

"Shinigami, here?" She muttered.

She turned back around and broke into a run, crossing the street and into the next alley before performing a series of jumps to get to the top of one of the taller buildings so as to get a better view.

"The shinigami these days are getting sloppy," she thought "I can sense their reitsu even from here, it's far above those of the humans in this city. What on Earth are they playing at?"

*I walks into the city* "Shinigami?! this bodes well, time for some target parctice"

* I look up and see winter on the top of the building* "Maybe she will give me a hand in slaying these pests." *I climb up the building* "Hello my name is Alucard, maybe you would like to help me remove these shinigami from this world, what do you say?" *looks at her smiling*

*While I wait for Winter to respond I look around and see what looks like an Esparda* "Now things are getting interesting, You should chose a side or you will just get court in the cross fire" *I climb down the building and head off in the direction of the Esparda* "I wonder if they would except my help in whipping out Soul Society?"

Winter glanced over her shoulder at the quincy and her eyes narrowed slightly. She looked away, gazing out across the city.

"Do not overestimate your abilities," she said calmly before hoping off the building.

She landed cat-like on the ground below and straightened up, sending a clash of reitsu nearby.

"This city is descending very slowly into chaos," she muttered.

She looked up. The sky looked unusually calm considering the war brewing between the shinigami and the hollow.

"Calm before the storm, huh," she muttered.

Archived