adventure RP (started) pm me if you want to join.[basic]

Grim the Wanderer

The world of Myska (pronounced Me Ska) is a world filled with many wonders and natural beauties. The most notable of these was the prosperous land of Yuma. The land was ruled by a kind and benevolent king who cared for the land as much as he cared for his own kin. The empire, known as Ulma, was a beautiful land with many diverse landscapes ranging from the highest mountains to the darkest and dampest caves. Good people filled the many bustling villages each day and prosperity and peace was everywhere.

That was ten years ago. The empire of Ulmac has conquered Ulma. The emperor of Ulmac believes that it is his “divine” right to rule over all and spread the message of his God, Ultima, even by force if necessary. With Ulma in their pocket the empire has set its sights on conquering all of Yuma.

Now the people must band together and it is up to a small group of adventurers from all across Yuma to overthrow the emperor and his twisted religion. Will the small group of adventures be able to defeat an emperor who is protected by a god? Or is the new reality one were Ulmac rules all?

The story begins in the small town of Corenth. Once a thriving port town in recent time, and under the Emperor’s rule, the town has began to whither away and is now a gathering spot for the most despicable of Yuma’s people. A ship has come into port, distant travelers have arrived, and the adventure is about to begin . . .

written by Jake V.

this is the form to join

Name:

Class/job:

weapon:

bio:

the classes/jobs are

elementalist

thief

angel

demon

warrior

wraith

summoner

and the weapons are

swords(tell me the type of sword)

whips

spears

bows

staves

guns(elementalists only)

fists

spirits(summoners only)

claws

scythes

my character

name: Grim

class/job: wraith

bio: an exiled wraith who wonders the world helping souls pass on.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Tarr

Class/job:demon

weapon:claws

bio: Born as a human in to a poor family she was sold in to slavery to pay off family dept, she was traded to an old witch. As she worked day and after day, she had it and tried to escape but was caught by the witch. The witch punished her by turning her in to Harpie. At the age of 16 her master sent her free but refused to changer her back.

Archived