adventure RP (started) pm me if you want to join.[basic]

Grim the Wanderer

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

khemo sped up but skidded to a halt when he saw a hole that he could slip through in the wall. taking this chance, he jumped into the hole in the wall, making sure that there was nothing inside of it, and took in a deep breathe. slowly letting it out, he hid his presence.. or so he hoped.

A pair of green eyes looked down at Bathazar through a crack in teh ceiling. it look at him hungrily as his companions began chattering excitedly. it quieted htem and said, "Fools! lunch has legs! if lunch runs off we'll have to chase it, and you know that when we chase lunch Adela get's first dibbs!"

the fragle oomps growled and stared down at bathazar through the crack in the ceiling.

"Then we shall for once have fair game. take him."

the floor below bathazar erupted and several creatures claws, hands and clutches took a hold on bathazar and drug him under the floor.

"Idiot!" khemo shouted. "I todl you youy'd get killed!"

As the tip of Balthazar's head vanished under the rocks they could still hear him laughing while the sound of gnashing teeth sounded off. Everyone flinched and held their stomach as the sounds of bones snapping followed along with tiny screams- followed by silence . . .

In a flash of light the ground became active again and Balthazar's form stepped out of the rubble, holding one of the dead creature, "Snack anyone?" he mocked.

Eliseal then decided to sit down on the ground, she didn't want to be involved in what Balthazar was doing. She sighed as she waited for them to be done. "I hate it when Balthazar is out, Marcus is show much better than him..." She said and then sighed once again, she then took out a book from her metal crate and then started reading it...

All of the creatures that lived in the cave other than the deepest and fouldest were all cahttering as khemo and marcus ran down the tunnel, trying to get away from whatever ancietn evil they had uncovered. while their persuer walked behind them, haveing just woken up, it was tired, and hungry.

"It's not a thing that chew at all," khemo said, "if i can remember that growl form what Baku showed me... that's an antlion, but i can't recall one ever leaving underground. whatever, it's after us now."

as if in afirmination, a loud high pitched roar echoed behind them.

Archived