Random Fanfic (Not Yu-Gi-Oh)

J-Max

[align=center]lol, I was just sitting here when suddenly my Brain started to run on. Well here we go. It's a Typical Scenario involving the Build up to a big fight. (I also want to improve my Role Playing Skills I used to have so maybe this will help)

Steam was rising from the ground as 2 Warriors stared each other Eye to Eye, the first had a Slight Twitch in his Left eye which would always twitch at the wrong time, clutching his Sword tightly in his hand he snarled at the other Warrior, "So Kienta, we fight at last..... I hope you are ready for me!" His eye suddenly opened wide as he growled in the obvious Pleasure this fight would bring. Kienta on the other hand was more of a Pacifist, he didn't like to fight and would always wear a freshly Ironed Tuxedo wherever he went. "Paulo..... Why do you insist on wanting to fight with me?" He straightened up the Bow Tie he was wearing and stared through his Glasses. "Is it Power you seek? Money? Perhaps we could talk about this in a more res-" His voice was suddenly cut short by a loud Scream from Paulo.

"That's all it is to you! Isn't it!?" Paulo sliced his blade through the air as he threw off the Denim Jacket he was wearing, The Jacket landed on the ground where it was quickly shrouded by the Steam. "I have waited so long to fight you..... Do you have any idea how invigorating the sight of another man's freshly spewed blood is!?" Paulo then threw Kienta a Photo. "See that!?" That's what's going to happen to you!" Kienta looked at the picture and suddenly started to panic. The Picture showed a Man who had both of his Arms chopped off. To make matters worse the man in the Photograph was tied to a Pole. Kienta suddenly brought out a Small Dagger he had concealed in his Tux. "Paulo!" YOU WILL NOT DO THAT TO ME!" He screamed as he ripped off the Tuxedo he was wearing. "That's it! Show me your Rage! It's more satisfying that way....." Paulo suddenly charged at Kienta, "DIE!!!!"

lol Sorry, I had to post this :P[/align]

Archived