Which one would you have: Marshmallon or Spirit Reaper?

What do you think?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What do you think?

I disagree with most of you. Marshmellon is alright' date=' but Spirit Reaper comes with hand control and your opponent still must perform a 1 for 1 or even waste advantage to get rid of it.

I want a Marshmellon, but I'd use Spirit Reaper over it any time.

[/quote']

Exactly, the hand rape that spirit reaper provides in any deck is far better than the stall that Marshmallon does in a stall/burn.

Marshmallon, because it is actually advantage.

A important lesson is this:

~Example~

Winged Kuriboh > Kuriboh

because winged kuriboh can save you from damage and become even stronger, while kuriboh can only save you from damage.

Marshmallon > Spirit Reaper

because marshmallon can withstand card effects that target it as well as inflict 1000 damage and not die in battle with no draw back, spirit reaper is good but he dies to targeting effects and can only force your opponent to discard when damage successfully dealt to the LPs.

Spirit reaper is only a force to reckon with when he is fused with nightmare horse to make his abilty far better then when unfused.

Its all about the card advantage.

Marshmallon' date=' because it is actually advantage.

Spirit reaper is only a force to reckon with when he is fused with nightmare horse to make his abilty far better then when unfused.

Its all about the card advantage.

[/quote']

Thats hypocritical. All fusions cost MAJOR advantage, and without MEtamorphisis, are not worth it. Reaper on the nightmare is one of the worst fusions in the game, because play smart to discard 1 card > not play smart, waste 3 cards to guarantee 3 cards, and both could die next turn given your opponent wastes a card on it.

MArshmallon is not bad, but usually, killing the cards in your opponents hand > killing the ones on the field, because field cards can be chained, and killing hand cards can kill strategy.

Archived