dose anyone want to rp? (role play) post to anwser

sbl_anime_dart

LOL ROLLPLAYING IS FUR LOOZERZ<

O WAIT< I IZ ON A YOOGHIOH FORM

But seriously, the sword and sorcery crap has been done to death, howaboot something along the lines of darwina where your inside a computer or something more modern

LOL ROLLPLAYING IS FUR LOOZERZ<

O WAIT< I IZ ON A YOOGHIOH FORM

this is called GERNAL! ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT ANYTHING!!

AND KEEP IN MIND MY RP WILL BE RELATED TO YU GI OH CARD MAKING.

BYE' date=' THE BELL RANG!!!

But seriously, the sword and sorcery crap has been done to death, howaboot something along the lines of darwina where your inside a computer or something more modern[/quote']

• 2 weeks later...

Inside a computer? LOL!!!! You're talking about having things done to death? That was made 25 years ago and the movie is called TRON! Good movie, very cool and stylish but oh well. Just thought that was kind of funny. That stuff would also be kind of strange, there is a reason sword and sorcery is still the default thing for this kind of stuff. I'm going to make a Role playing game on this site!!!

Inside a computer? LOL!!!! You're talking about having things done to death? That was made 25 years ago and the movie is called TRON! Good movie' date=' very cool and stylish but oh well. Just thought that was kind of funny. That stuff would also be kind of strange, there is a reason sword and sorcery is still the default thing for this kind of stuff. I'm going to make a Role playing game on this site!!![/quote']

you never played gaia then. lol. n.p.t.s.

Archived