• All The Time
    • Whenever I Can
    • Sometimes
    • Nope
    • What Is Xiaolin Showdown

Which card group is the best one?

The Elemental heroes, which have an urge to fuse with each other;

The Destiny Heroes, which are so fast it hurts;

The Crystal Beasts, which literally jump across the Monster Card Zones, the Spell and Trap card Zones, and the Graveyard;

The Six Samurai, which defend each other in any way possible;

or the Gravekeepers, which are the fusion of pure power and dominating effects?

Monarchs and gadgets are better than all of the above, crystal beasts are good, gravekeepers mixed with good stuff like monarchs are good.

E hero fails. Six samurai usually fails, and D hero cards that are NOT named disc commander, malicious, and d draw fail.

e-heros fail hardcore

d-heros just fail but not as hardcore as e-heros. except for draw power!

CB - they are ok kinda ghey lol with all the rainbows and stuff XD

6 sams - are all played by kids that think e-heros suck. they take no straigy what so ever and not much thought prosses. in fact i hate 6 sams more than monarch for that reason.

GK - are old... very old! Spy is the only good one

i chooce 6 sams even though i hate them.

The Elemental heroes, comes down to draw, good draw and your set

The Destiny Heroes, I find they only slow down the opponent, but they do have some great effects

The Crystal Beasts, great in a Crystal Beast deck, but hard to use in other decks

The Six Samurai, very good in a well made Six Samurai deck provided you have two on the field

Gravekeepers, best for other decks out of all the above, but Gravekeepers don't have the support of the others

I vote Six Samurai because used in the right way they are very powerful.

Also I have a E-hero, D-Hero, and Six Samurai decks so I have a good idea on how the decks play. I'm also working on a Crystal Beast deck, so I understand how they should be played.

honestly my favorite is Gravekeepers seeing as i just built a deck around them not long ago and it runs pretty well. However ive beaten all the other deck types listed above with my Gravekeepers except Six Samurai. I just cant swarm like they do.

Oh yeah whats with the no Archfiends lol

Lmao. Whoever says samurai is bad, should rethink their ideas.

Cold Wave - You can only activate it at the start of your Main Phase 1. Neither player may set or activate spell or traps until your next turn.

It immediately restricts players from playing any Spells or Traps which lets you set up your samurai OTK VERY quickly and safely.

Lmao. Whoever says samurai is bad' date=' should rethink their ideas.

Cold Wave - You can only activate it at the start of your Main Phase 1. Neither player may set or activate spell or traps until your next turn.

It immediately restricts players from playing any Spells or Traps which lets you set up your samurai OTK VERY quickly and safely.

[/quote']

That's exactly what my friend uses but I personally like the Crystal Beasts/Hamon which is what I run and have beat the six samurai every time but 1.

Destiny heroes have also got very good cards to work with a monarch deck.

And even elemental heroes, yes Elemental Heros, have a good deck out there.

I'll post it here, it was brought to the top 16 in the Philadelphia SJC, only to be stopped by the masses of monarch decks.

MONSTERS: 10

3x Elemental Hero Ocean

3x Elemental Hero Wildheart

1x Elemental Hero Stratos

2x Snipe Hunter

1x Morphing Jar

SPELLS: 17

3x E - Emergency Call

2x R - Righteous Justice

2x Skyscraper 2 - Hero City

2x Reinforcement of the Army

3x Lightning Vortex

1x Confiscation

1x Premature Burial

1x Nobleman of Crossout

1x Snatch Steal

1x Swords Of Revealing Light

TRAPS: 14

3x Trap Dustshoot

3x Pulling The Rug

3x Solemn Judgement

1x Mind Crush

1x Gravity Bind

1x Call of the Haunted

1x Mirror Force

1x Torrential Tribute

SIDE DECK: 15 (well, duh!)

3x Cyber Dragon

3x Exiled Force

3x Smashing Ground

2x Bottomless Trap Hole

1x Neo-Spacian Grand Mole

1x Heavy Storm

1x Mystical Space Typhoon

1x Skyscraper 2 - Hero City

This works because the Oceans have an alright attack and can get a free monster every turn from the graveyard or bounce one from the field. The field bounce is most important as if Hero City is out most won't attack Stratos because of it's effect. Ocean's effect allows you to re-summon Stratos again and again, each time getting another monster and building a big hand presence. Wildhearts are the best of the rest of the e-heros and are good against decks that pack 3 Sakaretsu Armour. The spells pack tons of search possibilites so you only need 10 monsters. Righteous Justice is better than Heavy Storm in this because you keep your Hero City. The Trap Dustshoots send your opponent's good monsters back to the deck or discarded. Mind Crush is real good against Demise OTK. Gravity Bind is good at stalling and Wildheart can ignore it. The side deck is made to counter decks that counter this with Exiled, Smashing Ground, Grand Mole and Bottomless that can get a monster like Banisher Of Radiance which really hurts this deck.

So you don't have to use the fusions or Neo-spacians that are useless.

That is how E-Heros can also be good and tournament worthy.

With that I say:

1) Crystal Beast

2) E- Heros

3) Six Samurai

4) D-Heros

5) Gravekeepers

Sorry if this post is a bit long!

:lol::lol::lol:

[align=center]Well that deck did get far but I don't want to start an argument.

I know that this is for the best group' date=' I think that Crystal Beasts are but i've never actually played with or seen a very good six samurai deck.[/align']

I was just making a statement that there's much better versions of the deck which didn't do as well due to being OTK'd or Lucksacked in the earlier rounds of the tournament.

But it's all cool, dude.

Archived