Most boring sport to watch?

Silent Hunter™

Na-Na-Nascar

Oh' date=' he took a left, he took another left, another left!!, another left!! and another, and another.. and another.... and another....... and another........... and another.....OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, CRASH ALREADY!

[/quote']

Hehe, that's why I like Nascar. Though, Nascar does need to get a few more road courses.

Na-Na-Nascar

Oh' date=' he took a left, he took another left, another left!!, another left!! and another, and another.. and another.... and another....... and another........... and another.....OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, CRASH ALREADY!

[/quote']

Hehe, that's why I like Nascar. Though, Nascar does need to get a few more road courses.

I mean, I think the american sport of Nascar should be given to ireland, atleast then, the drunks can have something to follow.

Also, I think nascar, should pay their riders to crash, they'd soo make more money >__>

Gotta go with Chess. Don't mind playing it' date=' just think watching others is kinda boring.

I don't understand how anyone could say cricket is boring. It's like a faster, more violent and crazy baseball. Heck, baseball is a boring version of cricket.

[/quote']

Agreed. Golf and chess have to b e the most boring sports to watch. Never seen nascar though =/

Cricket = Epic Win

Tennis = Win

Gotta go with Chess. Don't mind playing it' date=' just think watching others is kinda boring.

I don't understand how anyone could say cricket is boring. It's like a faster, more violent and crazy baseball. Heck, baseball is a boring version of cricket.

[/quote']

Agreed. Golf and chess have to b e the most boring sports to watch. Never seen nascar though =/

Cricket = Epic Win

Tennis = Win

My sports tastes: Epic Fail

Fixed ^_^

Golf is boring to watch but fun to play. It helps me clear my mind when ever I play it.

Golf = Epic Phail

Mini Golf = Epic' date=' Epic, Epic Win :D

[/quote']

Cricket = Epic Win

Tennis = Win

My sports tastes: Epic Fail

Fixed ^_^

Cricket > Baseball ^_^

Umm, no contest? =P

Archived