Blood Rose's GFX Shop - NO NEW ORDERS/CLOSED

Cin

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will add them. I should probably my name out of the title' date=' upto the workers to make the new name. =D.

[/quote']

I have an idea:

Keep it as it is, it attracts customers, because they like you, not us. Otherwise I dunno a new name.

Render/Image: My avatar

Size: about as big as your sig... (im bad at saying 200x500 or whatever)

Text: In a fancy style, write The Dark Naruto in the bottom left corner, an on the top right write in fancy also, adamandlogan

Colors: This means the background right? If so, i want BG kind of dark, if you could ad mist that would be great. So kind of grey-dark with mist.

Preferred Worker: Haris, or if hes not on, anyone who can.

and i want IMG tag

Render/Image: http://img.fropper.com/z/photo-gallery/500x400/a/animemaniac-VKn-267728.jpg

Size: 370x120

Text: Beyblade

Sub-Text: X-Evolution

Colors: Red' date=' shades of black.

[b']Avatar:[/b] Y

I'd prefer Blood Rose, but it doesn't really matter who does it. ;)

With new workers I've decided to "stick this on the fridge", as it would be said.

Cancel my order please. I wanted my sig kind of fast but its ok' date=' I think il consider another shop. I'm not saying its bad service, i just wanted my sig kinda quick.

[/quote']

You didn't get your sig because

1.You were impatient.

2.The image was way too small.

3.Lrn2shop and come back again soon =D

Ok' date=' that wasn't very nice. You could have asked me to buy a resize, if you even have that. Then maybe it would work? "-.-

[/quote']

What do you mean by buy a resize?

It would only work if you have a big image and you gave me an 80x80 -_-

That's why I didn't do the sig and now that i think back I dont remember seeing your order form oh that's right because you made it a day ago and expected it to be made in a day.Patience is a virtue.Give me a bigger image and I'll make your sig.

Archived