Blood Rose's GFX Shop - NO NEW ORDERS/CLOSED

Cin

Another sig on short notice....

Render: The Penguin in the Image

Size: 500width x 230height, yes I know its a little big, I need it for something different.

Text: Infinity Club Penguin Cheats

Colors: Different shades of blue would be nice..

Other Comments: Could you have the Render somewhere to the left of the banner, and the text in the middle at the right of it...

I will pay 35 points for this random request ;)

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Render/Image:RENDER AND RESIZE PREFERABLY TO SAME SIZE AS MY MONEKY SIGfbxjdc.gif

Size:Large

Text:#1 Sport

Colors: Orange or Black

CAN I MAKE A SPECIAL REQUEST: CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE THE SIG LIKE A FIREBALL THING WHERE A BASKETBALL IS LIKE A FIREBALL?

Images to be rendered: Izayoi Aki, Pharaoh Atem, and Priest Seto

Any Other Info:

* For Aki's image: I'm sure you know that I want Aki to be rendered. And for the size, I want it to fit in a Booster.

* For Seth and Atem: I want them to be fit in one signature. You know what I mean by this, right?

Actually, I want to order a Sinature featuring the images you'll be rendered. But I have ordered 3 items, so tell me if you've done, I'll pay, and I'll order a sig, okay?

JOV1 sigs usually end up just being a select part of the whole image, not the whole image, so resizing it pointless when it comes to render.

Injection - You're on the list.

Monkey - What I meant was I can't do it the same size as your previous sig. It will have to be smaller.

Archived