FINISHED LOCK PLEASE

Archangel of destiny

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooc: Senyuu, your characters porjectiles cannot pass the barrier that has been set up by Rokudo. Only he can take the barrier down, and when he is killed.

IC:

Rokujo brought his weapon, at which he has not brought out this final battle. The weapon was called, The Forsaken Sword of the Forsaken Gods. This weapon was to never be unsheated unless you were a Forsaken. Rokujo attacked Rokudo with full force, but Rokudo unfortunatly pushed the sword out of his way, and said, "This battle has just begun, but it has to end so soon unfortuneatly." Rokudo then stabbed the heart of Rokujo from the front, crushing it. "...AhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The cries from Rokujo were the cries of a Forsaken Angel being killed, and this sound is to make almost anybody temporarily deaf, or permanent, depending on how close they were, except for Rokudo, who had a barrier around his ears, and Agas and the other had a barrier around them aswell, protecting their ears from deafing. "...Death for you... Rokujo, and so you are the Forsaken Realm's Ruler, so you will be banished there, but cannot revive. Because you, are, dead. HehehehaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Rokudo laughed demonicly.

Agas Helped Ron To Stop Coughing Up Blood, She Then Said,

Agas: Are You Alright?

Shimizu: Wheres Rokujo?

Agas Turned Around To Face Shimizu, She Was Speachless She Didn't Know How To Tell Her What Happened,

Agas:......... ............ ............. .............

Shimizu: Where Is He!?

Agas: Hes Dead..............

Shimizu: What?, I Didn't Hear That Clearly, What Did You Say?

Agas: Hes Dead, I'm Sorry.............

Shimizu: What!?, No....................He Can't Be.................He Promised....................

Agas: ............... ................ ................. .................. ..............

Shimizu: .....................................................

Shimizu Then Starts To Cry And Runs Off,

Agas: Shimizu!!!

Agas Then Follows Her

OOC: Yep, Rokujo Promised That He Would Come Back, And That He Would Be There As Soon As Possible

IC:

Agas: Shimizu.............

Shimizu Was Crying Madly,

Shimizu: He.......................Said.........................

Agas: I Know He Did...

Shimizu: But......................Why..........................Didn't He....................

Agas: He Did Try To Keep To That Promise, Its Just The Unexpected Had To Happen.........

Shimizu: Rokudo.....................................Did It.........................Didn't He?..............

Agas: Yes...

Shimizu: ..................... ................ .............. .................

Agas: I'm Sorry.................

Shimizu: ...................................................LET ME AT HIM!!!!!!!!!!!

Agas: NO!!!!!!!!!

Shimizu Tryed To Go Back Into The Portal Before It Closed, But Agas Grabbed Her And Stopped Her From Going In, Then The Portal Closed.

Agas: Hes Too Strong!

Shimizu: I DON'T CARE!

Agas: You Trying To Get Yourself Killed?!

Shimizu: FOR ROKUJO!!!!!............Yes................

Agas: .................... ............. ...........

Shimizu: Well........................You Would Do The Same For Ron................Would You Not?

Agas: I Would..................But I'm Still Not Letting You Try And Kill Yourself.......Rokujo Would Not Want That Now Would He, Hmmmmmmmmmm?

Shimizu: I Gess Not..............................

Ooc: Okay, I know this may seem like from a book, which I might do for sometime, unless I say on how Rokujo can brought back or something of the sort.

IC:

Legend has it that whe a Forsaken dies, everybody in the area can hear its deafening cry, and others that are somehow closely related. When the cry has finished, the three main things of the person seperate: The Body, The Mind, and The Soul. When these are seperated, the person is considered dead.

While Rokujo's body layed in the deepest parts of Hell, his mind was seperated, long locked in a dimension, his soul was banished to the Forsaken Realm for all eternity. With these parts seperated from each other, Rokujo can not be considered alive. When the Body and Mind are brought together, but the soul still sperated, Rokujo will be considered a Souless Forsaken. However, if that were to happen, his soul will still be banished from the body and mind forever.

Archived