FINISHED LOCK PLEASE

Archangel of destiny

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I am no minion of theirs." the hawk hopped toward Zak "I am a free soul, they may rule the animals, but not all of them follow their way of thinking. Trust me Zak they can stand alone, and if you want to fight just Shade you would litteraly take Feral out of the picture. Be warned though if you kill Feral or are even involed in it Shade will strike you down. O and heres a hint Shade fights mostly off his anger, so the angyer he is the stronger." the bird flew off

OoC: I forgot to mention this, but when 666 sword clashes at Agas's battle have been met, Rokujo will reawaken.

IC: Soon, after each sword clash, Rokujo's Mind and Body came together, and becoming a Souless Creature. The body and mind have then teleported out to the battle where Agas, the Dark Knight, Agas, and Ron were. Blocking a sword attack from the Dark Knight, and looking at Agas with souless eyes, it kicked Agas and the Dark Kinght out of the way, and jumped far back, and charged complete Forsaken Energy into the Forsaken Sword of the Forsaken Gods, and fused with it.

OoC: If you don't get it, Rokujo's souless body and mind have fused with a completely Forsaken Energy charged weapon that is from the Forsaken Gods.

Ron: Rokujo...

Ron then released aura and almost killed everyone.

Ron: What the hell did I just do? Oh, damn.. I've woken the demons!

The demons the started invading Ron and started ripping him to shreds.

Ron: I regret this... I really do!

The demons then took Ron's heart out and ran away with it.

Agas Got Up, Ignored Rokujo, And Continued To Fight To The Dark Knight,

Agas: Rokujo!, If You Are Smart You Could Realise That The Dark Knight Cannot Be Killed By You Or Rokudo And He Can't Kill You Or Rokudo, So Theres No Point Fighting Him!

OoC: Its True Enrise, He Cannot Be Killed By Rokujo Or Rokudo, I Only Want Him To Be Defeated By Agas

OoC: I know, but does Rokujo know? No, he doesn't he is a Souless Creature at the moment. When 666 Sword Clashes have been met, his Soul will be released, and be fully revived. But at this stage, he cannot hear.

IC:

Rokujo could not hear what Agas said, but he still looked at her, and looked at the Dark Knight, and created a Ball of Forsaken Energy, and fused with it.

Meanwhile...

Rokudo looked at where Rokujo's body used to be, and laughed, "Maybe it's time for a little brotherly..."

OoC: I cut off what Rokudo said for sespense. Also, Rokujo is doing alot of Fusions. First the Forsaken Sword of the Forsaken Gods, then a Ball of Forsaken Energy? What's next?

The Sword Clashes are at 665, just one more will bring Rokujo fully back to life. Rokujo's body grew his wings, and went into some kind of cacoon, and waited for the 666th Sword Clash.

Suddenly, a laughter that was so Demonic appeared, and Rokduo, the Demon Lord appeared. "Well, well, well. What do we have here, the Dark Knight? Well, I know you can't kill me, and vice versa. Don't worry, I didn't come here to kill you, I came here for... Rokujo."

Rokujo's wings then open swiflty, creating a giant gust of wind, and Rokujo was fully revived. Rokudo then laughed, and said, "Great, now..... DARK FUSION!!" Rokujo then looked at Rokudo suddenly, not knowing he was there, and said, "What?" But he was too late to dodge. Rokujo and Rokudo were merging, and nothing can sperate them except for both of them to be completely agreed to be seperated.

"Hehehehe...... Rokujo and Rokudo are no longer existant, we are now called, Mokuro!" A power of Overwhelming strength came from them, one that was far more powerful than when Rokujo's body fused with teh Forsaken Sword of the Forsaken Gods, and with the Ball of Forsaken Darkness."

Archived