Should birthday reps be allowed

Tefached

Should birthday reps be aloud  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should birthday reps be aloud

• no
    • yes

Should people be allowed to give others reps just because its their birthday?

There are many flaws in the rep system but either way this is something that can be controlled.

Whenever a favored member[mostly favored sometimes an unknown member] has a birthday many people give them reps but anyone can just keep changing their b-day in the edit profile to once a month giving the person multiple reps without an actual valid reason.

discuss...vote..meh

A) Rep's don't matter; Remember?

B) Rep's are designed to promote certain behaviour, I guess. In that aspect; these types of reps shouldn't be allowed.

C) People get Reps for reaching a certain post amount, or just about anything. In that aspect; they should be allowed.

D) Birthday's are an anniversary thing. Thus, they're celebrated. You give someone a Birthday rep to show you care; of sorts.

E) Yeah. Most people make up a Birthday. I know I made mine up, but then again, it's only a month off of the real one.

It's a coin-toss thing. People are for and against it.

So; as a result, if you're against it, don't Birthday rep people.

If you're for it; then, knock yourself out.

EDIT: Yeah; didn't realize you could change it. Still; if someone has Birthday reps up to a Month before the one you're giving, something should be telling you to stop. =/.

Archived