Digimon Written Cards

Jericho

If you have the images, feel free to turn these into actual pop culture cards. And sorry for the bad OCG in advance. I'm getting rusty.

Agumon

FIRE/LV 4/Dinosaur/Effect

1500/800

When this card is selected as an attack target by a card with greater ATK than this card, you can return this card to your hand to Special Summon 1 "Greymon" from your hand or Deck.

Greymon

FIRE/LV 6/Dinosaur/Effect

2500/1800

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Agumon". During your 3rd End Phase after this card was Special Summoned, return this card to your hand and Special Summon 1 "Agumon" from your hand. If there is a monster with a greater ATK than this card on your opponent's field, you can return this card to your hand and Special Summon 1 "MetalGreymon" from your hand or Deck.

MetalGreymon

FIRE/LV 8/Dinosaur/Effect

3200/2600

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Greymon". During your 4th End Phase after this card was Special Summoned, return this card to your hand and Special Summon 1 "Agumon" from your hand. Once per turn, you can select and destroy 1 monster on the field with original ATK less than the ATK of this card. If the monster is face-down, flip it face-up (flip effects are not activated at this time).

Warp Digivolve

Spell/Quickplay

Pay half your Life Points. Tribute 1 "Agumon" or "Gabumon" to Special Summon 1 "WarGreymon" or MetalGarurumon", respectively.

WarGreymon

FIRE/LV 10/Dinosaur/Effect

3500/3000

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Warp Digivolve". During your 5th End Phase after this card was Special Summoned, return this card to your hand and Special Summon 1 "Agumon" from your hand. Once per turn, you can remove from play the bottom 5 cards in your deck to destroy up to 3 cards on the field. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack this turn.

The cards are fairly overpowered...but the idea behind them was wonderful.

I actually planned on doing a digi set when I finish the ones I'm working on now, problem was I couldn't think of what to make them do. I always pictured them like Lv monsters, except maybe instead of Lv3 its Lv Rookie.

6/10

Well 8.5/10 cause digimon is awsome Lol

you cant destroy these without having a really high attack' date=' everytime you try to kill it, a stronger thing comes out, its like immortal.

[/quote']

Unless you use Warp Digivolve its only up to 3200 ATK, and besides that it can be destroyed by magic/trap, and every good deck i've seen runs sakuretsu.

Archived