Random:What's your eye colour?

The_Prince_of_Death

What's your eye colour?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What's your eye colour?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have two different eye colors. The right one is grayish green with a bluish green ring around it. and the left one changes on me when ever it wants to(most of the time)' date=' messing up my vision sometimes. I was born this way. None of these are contact lenses nor are they glass eyes.Here are some of them:

1.[img']http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk185/onedraco25/Dagon.jpg[/img]2.CrowGreen.jpg3.DeathDealer.jpg

4.Dracul.jpg5.Envy.jpg6.Griffin.jpg

7.LycanEvolution.jpg8.Necromancer.jpg9.possessed.jpg

10.Raze.jpg11.Sephiroth.jpg12.Tool.jpg

13.Werewolf-1.jpg14.Succubus.jpg

I have the third one right now.

None of these match mine. The possible closest would be, number 12, yep, my eyes are Silver-colored. However, people hate me because of my eyes, and call me freak because of it. Some people said "Are your eyes glow in the dark?" Right then and there, I was about to beat them up. But I didn't.

~Enrise

I have two different eye colors. The right one is grayish green with a bluish green ring around it. and the left one changes on me when ever it wants to(most of the time)' date=' messing up my vision sometimes. I was born this way. None of these are contact lenses nor are they glass eyes.Here are some of them:

1.[img']http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk185/onedraco25/Dagon.jpg[/img]2.CrowGreen.jpg3.DeathDealer.jpg

4.Dracul.jpg5.Envy.jpg6.Griffin.jpg

7.LycanEvolution.jpg8.Necromancer.jpg9.possessed.jpg

10.Raze.jpg11.Sephiroth.jpg12.Tool.jpg

13.Werewolf-1.jpg14.Succubus.jpg

I have the third one right now.

None of these match mine. The possible closest would be, number 12, yep, my eyes are Silver-colored. However, people hate me because of my eyes, and call me freak because of it. Some people said "Are your eyes glow in the dark?" Right then and there, I was about to beat them up. But I didn't.

~Enrise

That happened to me once, but i just laughed, then answered the question as "yes and no".

Right now I'm at number 11' date=' but I'm still amazed with how many people have brown eyes.

[/quote']

I do believe you have a bad case of DRD.

What is "DRD"?

Disassociative Reality Disorder.

IE, give up the act and tell the truth.

they are real. My friends just named them when I showed them the pics(and trust me the names are kind of stupid). They put the pics in the computer and named them then sent them to me by e-mail.

Right now I'm at number 11' date=' but I'm still amazed with how many people have brown eyes.

[/quote']

I do believe you have a bad case of DRD.

What is "DRD"?

Disassociative Reality Disorder.

IE, give up the act and tell the truth.

they are real. My friends just named them when I showed them the pics(and trust me the names are kind of stupid). They put the pics in the computer and named them then sent them to me by e-mail.

Keh wha? Anyways, I'll go with my previously planned statement.

Real pics or it didn't happen.

Archived