Random:What's your eye colour?

The_Prince_of_Death

What's your eye colour?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What's your eye colour?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have two different eye colors. The right one is grayish green with a bluish green ring around it. and the left one changes on me when ever it wants to(most of the time), messing up my vision sometimes. I was born this way. None of these are contact lenses nor are they glass eyes.Here are some of them:

1.Dagon.jpg2.CrowGreen.jpg3.DeathDealer.jpg

4.Dracul.jpg5.Envy.jpg6.Griffin.jpg

7.LycanEvolution.jpg8.Necromancer.jpg9.possessed.jpg

10.Raze.jpg11.Sephiroth.jpg12.Tool.jpg

13.Werewolf-1.jpg14.Succubus.jpg

I have the third one right now.

I have two different eye colors. The right one is grayish green with a bluish green ring around it. and the left one changes on me when ever it wants to(most of the time)' date=' messing up my vision sometimes. I was born this way. None of these are contact lenses nor are they glass eyes.Here are some of them:

1.[img']http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk185/onedraco25/Dagon.jpg[/img]2.CrowGreen.jpg3.DeathDealer.jpg

You are so cool, lets be friends.

Mine are blue.

I have two different eye colors. The right one is grayish green with a bluish green ring around it. and the left one changes on me when ever it wants to(most of the time)' date=' messing up my vision sometimes. I was born this way. None of these are contact lenses nor are they glass eyes.Here are some of them:

1.[img']http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk185/onedraco25/Dagon.jpg[/img]2.CrowGreen.jpg3.DeathDealer.jpg

Mine are blue.

Sure, and thanks for telling me that they look cool, some people just call me a freak, so I wear a contact lense over it to hide it.

Mine are blue.

Sure, and thanks for telling me that they look cool, some people just call me a freak, so I wear a contact lense over it to hide it.

Your not a freak. Honestly, I wish I had your left eye. It would be pretty cool. Mine are on the border between grey and blue.

Mine are blue.

Your not a freak. Honestly, I wish I had your left eye. It would be pretty cool. Mine are on the border between grey and blue.

I put a contact lense on to also increase my vision. but I have a few more different types of eyes than those. When I get a pic of them I will post them.

Number 12 is by far the coolest.

Archived