Post Count

Welche the crab

I don't know of this club' date=' or this person, but id spamming in the club is becoming a problem couldn't you just warn them, and should it continue just lock the club?

[/quote']

Yes, after 3 warnings a club gets locked.

I'm against the fact that it should be removed from that section, though, since some of the clubs there have decent discussions and aren't only about "Hi", "Hi there", "I have to go now", "Okay bye", "Bye".

' pid='1316463' dateline='1225836249']

Why do we need a post count' date=' anyway? To show off our friends how much we've spammed lately?

I say this, and this only: Remove it from all sections.

[/quote']

The basic structure around a forum, is posts.

*Posts = Post Count.

Only those obesesed with "perfection" whine about spam. Grow a pair, and lay back and use em'

I totally agree with you, right up to the asterisk. Posts do not, in any single way, equal post count. Post Count is a small number next to some other small numbers above your posts that increases when you post. Posts, on the other hand, do what any other text does.

What you basically said in your statement is that this post, or any post for that matter, could be replaced with the same user just saying: "+1" and everyone would be fine with it.

Oh, btw: Only spammers whine about removing post count. Non-spammers know that quality matters more than quantity. Grow a brain and use it.

' pid='1318868' dateline='1225899550']

Why do we need a post count' date=' anyway? To show off our friends how much we've spammed lately?

[/quote']

*Posts = Post Count.

Only those obesesed with "perfection" whine about spam. Grow a pair, and lay back and use em'

I totally agree with you, right up to the asterisk. Posts do not, in any single way, equal post count. Post Count is a small number next to some other small numbers above your posts that increases when you post. Posts, on the other hand, do what any other text does.

What you basically said in your statement is that this post, or any post for that matter, could be replaced with the same user just saying: "+1" and everyone would be fine with it.

Oh, btw: Only spammers whine about removing post count. Non-spammers know that quality matters more than quantity. Grow a brain and use it.

if there was no posts, there would no post count.

think of it like a piece of candy, the more you eat, the bigger you get, the more you want. without post count, this site would loe alot of publicity.

[/quote']

*Posts = Post Count.

think of it like a piece of candy, the more you eat, the bigger you get, the more you want. without post count, this site would loe alot of publicity.

and we would lose the spammers

[/quote']

*Posts = Post Count.

If there was no post count, there would still be posts.

Post Count is the parasite here, not the posts.

post number = organ size

That's why we brag about it' date=' kinda like bragging about your wife's "beach balls" but those are reps ;D

[/quote']

You'd best eat plenty of proteins when your on a posting spree then, or your body won't know where to get the extra material from =/

* If it's such a number why make a fuss about it?

* Just because people can spam in a section doesn't mean it deserves post count to be removed.

1. The TC brought this up, not me. You're asking the wrong person.

2. I've never used that reason. The least I'm asking is hiding the post count. Nowadays it's just a way to show other people how much you've spammed recently. (Yes, I'm pointing at you, Post Count Discussion Thread.)

' pid='1319235' dateline='1225907942']

* Just because people can spam in a section doesn't mean it deserves post count to be removed.

1. The TC brought this up' date=' not me. You're asking the wrong person.

2. I've never used that reason. The least I'm asking is hiding the post count. Nowadays it's just a way to show other people how much you've spammed recently. (Yes, I'm pointing at you, Post Count Discussion Thread.)

[/quote']

Um, just to bring a moment, of stupidity, its in games, no post, therefore, why should people try to NOT be spammy, when theyre NOT getting POST COUNT?

Secondly, just for any of you wanting to bring up the fact that im argueing for post count to stay, because I have alot of posts..

um.. Hell Yeah, just like you kids and video games, same difference.

Just had to bring that up..

' pid='1319235' dateline='1225907942']

1. The TC brought this up' date=' not me. You're asking the wrong person.

[/quote']

Um, just to bring a moment, of stupidity, its in games, no post, therefore, why should people try to NOT be spammy, when theyre NOT getting POST COUNT?

Secondly, just for any of you wanting to bring up the fact that im argueing for post count to stay, because I have alot of posts..

um.. Hell Yeah, just like you kids and video games, same difference.

Just had to bring that up..

A multitude of commas is not a good thing. Namely, when they're as many as they were in the that first sentence of yours, it's hard to comprehend.

And not getting post count does not at all validate spamming. Not even mentioning spamming is impossible to validate in the first place, each and everyone of your posts reflects your person in one way or another. And look where we found ourselves again. Quality > quantity. Just because that little number next to the other little numbers didn't get bigger than it was before doesn't mean you didn't just make a post. A post containing a "0" or a " " is still a post.

And I don't understand why do you compare your post count on an internet forum with a billion-dollar-worth industry. Enlighten me.

Archived