Post Count

Welche the crab

The whole mods team suggested Introductions like 100 times in the past' date=' but for some reason it's still there.

[/quote']

I suggested it months ago, I have seen 2 members in their intro thread posting 25 time so they can give reps.

Ok, listen.

Its not that it needs to leave, for any forum.

Its that, members can't be "bothered" to take time, to actually type an original post.

Thus, wanting Post Count removed in Introduction.

The only reason, post count has not been removed there, is because it would cause quite an up roar with members. And at this time, an up roar such as that, just isn't needed, and there are bigger problems to fix.

Intros shouldn't count since all most people say is the same old thing, welcome to the forum.

yes Clubs needs to be post count free' date=' everyone just posts hi and lol or something like that

[/quote']

Hell no.

Some clubs do have people having smart discussions, example the old Brawl club. But maybe I'm only saying this because if this did happen I'd lose like 700 posts.

Seriously though most clubs aren't like this.

' pid='1316463' dateline='1225836249']

Why do we need a post count' date=' anyway? To show off our friends how much we've spammed lately?

I say this, and this only: Remove it from all sections.

[/quote']

The basic structure around a forum, is posts.

Posts = Post Count.

Only those obesesed with "perfection" whine about spam. Grow a pair, and lay back and use em'

I agree with Bloodrun; for once.

You're cutting the head off of what could only be an Elbow infection.

It's called imperfection; and it's a pretty simple concept.

Besides. How does a post-count warrant anything in the forum?

How can having 12,000 posts make a difference?

Is it some sort of male boasting right, or what?

Simply enough, posts aren't that big of an issue to need to result in restriction.

Really, they aren't.

Archived