Jump to content

Yugioh Hyperspace travel, Battle Arc.Chapter 32 fully up, and a chunk of 33


Stigma_Horrizone

Recommended Posts

this will make it fun to watch Jack get pushed to his limits over and over again (and maybe even allow Kado to win occasionally)

 

Well, I thought about it. Kado will win after some times. and to make it more interesting, i've decided to add some gx and original characters into this fic since their maximum age for now is at least (I think)

 

Judai, Yugi, and Jounochi. are some

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 21

 

[spoiler=Chapter 21]

Kazemo Vs Morphtrontics ;Envoy of World Peace, Power tool Dragon

 

Kazemo: Whew, It sure is hard to find someone to duel. (notices something) What! A giant mobile phone.

 

Kazemo walked closer and saw a kid wearing a short-sleeved light blue jacket over a sleeveless dark blue shirt with golden markings. He also wears light blue shorts with a dark blue belt and blue sneakers of the same color. He also has a bracelet on each wrist and his blue-green hair is pulled into a single, high ponytail with two shoulder-length bangs on both sides of his face. He carries a Duel Disk with a blue and white trim on his left.He had 1 a face up 'Light of Intervention' card and a giant yellow callphone on it's field.

 

???:(900 LP) I switch my 'Morphtrontic Celfon' into attack mode. Kaa-shing. I now use it's effect, Dial-on!

 

Celfon's pad on it's chest, ranging from 1 to 6, starts to glow randomly, it eventually stopped after a few seconds.

 

???: It's a 3, so I'll flip over 3. Great is 'Datatron', I special summon 'Datatron' in attack mode! Next, the spell card 'Gadget Box' allowing me to summon a 'Gadget Token' once per turn.

400px-GadgetToken-JP-Anime-5D-NC.jpg

???: I sacrifice my token to activate Datatron's effect, which is 600 points of burn damage!

 

???'s opponent: (1500-600=900) Urgh.

 

???: Next, I switch it into defense mode which can inflict another 300 damage.

 

???'s opponent.(600 LP)

 

??? I'll set a card, ending my turn.

 

???'s opponent: My turn, Draw, I'll summon my 'Negatrix Hero - Knight Samurai(ATK 1200 | Def 300)', Samurai, attack his 'Celfon', with 'Shockwave Buddha Slash'

 

The Samurai swung it's sword, realeasing a shockwave of energy that'll soon hit the humanoid cellphone.

 

???: I activate the trap card, Morphtransition. Negating the attack and transform my monster into defense mode.

 

???'s opponent: I'll set 1 card, ending my turn..

 

???: My turn, draw! I'll use 'Celfon's effect, Dial on! A 1, I'll flip over 1. Whoa, I've got another 'Datatron'. I'll summon 'Datatron' now!, 'Gadget Box' summons another 'Gadget Token'. I also switch my other 'Datatron' into attack mode! and use it's effect!I sacrifice my 'Gadget Token' for it's effect, 'Data Flame'.

 

???'s opponent: I activate 'Effect Jammer' qnd destroy your monster.

 

???: In that case, I'll Tribute my 'Celfon' for the second one!

 

The mobile phone dissolved into particles and drifted to the flamethrower on Datatron's head. Datatron than blasted a pilar of fire.

 

???: 'Data Flame'

 

???'s Opponent: (0 LP)

 

???:(Chants in a childish tone) Alright, I win, I win, I win!

 

Kazemo: Hey kid.

 

???: Huh,are you talking to me mister?(Points at himself)

 

Kazemo: Yes, what's your name?

 

???: I'm Rua, nice to meet you, say, are you a duelist in this tournament too?

 

Kazemo: Yes.

 

Rua: Then, let's play.

 

Kazemo: Okay then.

 

[[Duel]]

 

Both(4000 LP)

 

Rua: I'll start first, Draw, Ka-shing! Ooh, Here it is already. I summon my 'Morphtrontic Celfon' in attack mode. Next, it's effect, Dial on ! I'll summon 'Morphtrontic Magnen' (ATK 800 | DEF 800)in attack mode!

400px-MorphtronicCelfonCSOC-EN-C-1E.jpg

400px-MorphtronicMagnenCSOC-EN-C-1E.jpg

 

2 monsters appeared, the first one is a yellow cellphone that tranformed into a humanoid version, the other one is a giant humanoid magnet.

 

Rua: I'll set 2 cards, ending my turn.

 

Kazemo: My turn, Draw! I summon the 'Speed Warrior'.

 

Beside Kazemo appeared a monster with greyish-green armor wearing a pair of roller-skates.(ATK 900 | DEF 400)

 

Kazemo: Speed warrior's attack point is doubled during the turn it's summoned(ATK 1800). Attack the magnet, Sonic Edge!

 

Speed warrior is wreathed in a cyan coloured aura, it than handstandsand spins like a top, it slowly approaches the monster.

 

Rua: Not so fast! I activate 'Morphtransition', to negate the attack and change the battle mode of my targeted monster . I'll also activate the trap 'Light of Intervention'

LightofInterventionPSV-EN-C-1E.jpg

 

Kazemo: I end my turn.

 

Rua: My turn, Draw! I'll normal summon my 'Morphtrontic Remocon'. in attack mode.( ATK 300 | DEF 1200)

 

A remote control appeared along side the magnet and mobilephone.

MorphtronicRemocon-JP-Anime-5D.png

 

Rua: Next up, Celfon's effect.

 

It's number pad glowed randomly again, and stopped by a 2.

 

Rua: Right, I'll summon 'Pacchin'

MorphtronicPacchinCRMS-JP-C.jpg

 

A slingshot appeared beside the remote control.

 

Rua: I'm tuning my level 3 Remocon to my level 4 Pacchin! "Docking strength with courage to protect world peace! Synchro Summon! Envoy of love and justice, Power Tool Dragon!". I also play the field spell 'Morphtrontic Field',,Each time a monster changed it's battle mode, I can put a 'Morph Counter' on this card, and my Morphtronics gain 300 for each.

 

Kazemo: Ok, then what?

 

I'll set 1 card facedown and end my turn.*hehe, the Morphtrontic Barrier card that I set will be useful sometimes*

 

 

 

 

Next chapter: The True Power of Rua; Power tool Dragon VS Gale King #5.

 

Next time's Key Card.

DoubleToolD%26C-JP-Anime-5D.png


if you are adding some of the original and gx characters please don't use their japanese names

 

OK

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Chapter 22

 

[spoiler=Chapter 22]

The True Power of Rua; Power tool Dragon VS Gale King #5.

 

Kazemo: It's my turn, Draw! I play the spell card, Pot of Greed, and draw 2 card! Now, I'll summon 'Junk Synchron'. I'll tune 'Junk Synchron' to my 'Speed Warrior'! Synchro Summon! Show yourself, Junk Warrior!

 

'Junk Synchron' turned into 3 green energy rings, 'Speed Warrior' flew towads them, a light flashed trough. Then, a giant robot-like purple armored warrior appeared from the light

 

Kazemo: Next, I activate my Monster Reborn to revive 'Junk Synchron'! And use it's effect to revive 'Speed Warrior', I'll play a Double Summon too, I'll normal summon my 'Nitro Synchron', now, Double synchro summon, Synchro Summon, Show Yourself, Junk Warrior! Nitro Synchron, tune yourself to Junk Warrior. Synchro summon! The path towards a better future, Storm-winged Dragon (ATK 2700|Def 2100).

29582pi7.jpg

Kazemo: Attack the magnet, Storming Wingbeat.

 

Rua: Not good.(Kazemo 4000|Rua 1300)

 

Kazemo: I'll end my turn now.

 

Rua: My turn, Draw! I summon my 'Morphtrontic Boomboxen' then, I'll use 'Celfon's' effect, Dial on! Good, it's a 5, I'll turn over 5, and I'll special summon my 'Morphtrontic-Datatron'. I'll now use "Power Tool Dragon's" effect to search for my equip spell, 'Double tool-D & C'!

 

Kazemo: What does that do?

 

Rua: Well, since you asked, it boost's my monster's attack points during my battle phase by 1000, and you can only attack this card.

 

Kazemo: That's preety useful.

 

Rua: Yup,yup,yup.That's not all, I activate 'Monster Reborn' to bring back my Remocon, and tune it to 'Celfon', and Synchro summon a card that Yusei gave me, Arms Aid!(Power Tool Dragon: ATK amount 2300+1000+1000=4300)Attack his 'Dragon'! 'Charged Gear Strike'

 

Kazemo: I activate 'Damage Cut' . I only receive half the damage from that attack.(LP 2500).

 

Rua: I attack you directly with 'Datatron'

 

Kazemo: (1300)

 

Rua: And sacrifice Datatron for it's own effect! Data Flame!

 

Kazemo: (700 LP)

 

Rua: I'll set 1 card, ending my turn.

 

Kazemo: My move, draw! I'll summon my 'Gale Caster', It special summon's a monster from my extra deck with 'Gale' in it's name and with 2500 or lower attack points. So, c'mon out my Gale King#1, I'll also activate, Double Fusion, paying 500 LP(200 LP) to fusion summon twice! Gale King#1 fuse with 'Gale Shark' and 'Gale Tiger', and later with 'Gale Elephant' and 'Gale Girrafe', to fusion summon, Gale King#5!(ATK 3500 | DEF 2900) Kazemo: And the spell card, 'Giant Trunade' to return each spell and trap on the field to their owner's hand!

 

Rua: Not good.

 

Kazemo: Gale King#5 attack 'Boomboxen', Pandemonium Spear!

 

Rua: Boomboxen can negate 1 attack per turn.

 

Kazemo: Too bad, this monster is immune to monster effects.

 

Rua: No way......I lost...........!!!(LP caculation 1300+1200-3500=0|1000 Damage)

 

Kazemo: But, you did well, can you duel me sometimes later?

 

Rua: Sure!

 

They both walk toward different direction.

 

 

 

 

Next Chapter: The Black Rose Witch strikes again, Sayuki vs Aki Izayoi!

 

Sayuki walks along the pavement and a hooded girl with a mask challenged her to duel, what's the outcome, find out more in the next chapter.

 

 

 

Next Time's Key card

PhoenixicanClusterAmaryllis-JP-Anime-5D.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm kinda busy so expect my post random times

 

P.S, I'll use Copy Plant's anime effect, which can copy monster's level from both side rather than only the controler's side.

 

Chapter 23

 

 

[spoiler=Chapter 23]

The Black Rose Witch strikes again, Sayuki vs Aki Izayoi!

 

While Kazemo has his victory against Rua, Sayuki was..........

 

Sayuki: (Has won her 1st duel offscreen) Alright! I'll just keep it up, and I'll be on my way to the finals.(walks along the pavement and search for a second opponent, a hooded girl challenged her)

 

Hooded girl: I saw your last duel.......

 

Sayuki: So?

 

Hooded girl: Wanna duel me?

 

Sayuki: Okay.

 

The hooded girl takes off her robe. She is a violet haired girl and wears clothes similar to the female millatary soldiers in the 70's.

 

Hooded girl: I'm Aki, Aki Izayoi.

 

Sayuki: That's a wierd name you got.

 

[[Duel]]

 

(LP counter: Sayuki 4000| Aki 4000)

 

Sayuki: You'll get the first turn.

 

Aki: My go, Draw! I summon my 'Violet Witch' in attack mode (ATK 1100 | DEF 1200) and a facedown to end my turn.

VioletWitchVB11-JP-UR.jpg

Sayuki: Alright, my turn, I normal summon the 'Slumber Beetle'(ATK 200 |DEF 2400) in defense mode, I also set 2 cards and activate my spell 'The Sigil of Chaos', so, neither of us can activate Spell and Traps until the end of your battle phase, that'll do for my turn.

29582hu9.jpg

29582uw6.jpg

 

Aki: My turn, Draw! I summon, my 'Ivy Wall' in defense mode, I'll skip my Battle phase and activate the field spell "Black Garden", I'll set 2 more cards to end my turn.

WallofIvyCSOC-EN-C-1E.png

BlackGardenCSOC-EN-SR-UE.png

Vines grew bellow both duelists' legs, and formed a cage.

 

Sayuki: My turn, Draw! I'll sacrifice my 'Slumber Beetle' to summon my 'Splinter-Clawed Wasp'!(ATK 2200 | DEF 1200).

29582yd1.jpg

 

Aki: Black Garden's effect, it halves the summoned monster's attack.

 

Sayuki: What!?(ATK 1100 |DEF 1200)

 

Aki: And a Rose Token will be summoned to my side of the field.(ATK 800 | DEF 800).

 

Sayuki: Right then, activate the spell 'Pot of Greed', and draw 2 cards.*Please have a field spell in there*(Saw the card), And now, I replace your field spell with mine, the field spell, 'Savage Swamp'.

29582cv6.jpg

 

The vines started to wither, and giant trees and mossy ground replaced it.

 

Sayuki: Next, I attack, your 'Witch'. 'Wasp' attack, 'Sting Missiles'.

 

The wasp aimed it's addomben at the 'Witch', and fired it's needle at the end of it's adomben towards it.

 

Aki:(2900 LP)My 'Witch's' effect, I can add a Plant Type monster to my hand and I choose 'Phoenixican Seed'

 

Sayuki: I'll set 2 cards, ending my turn.

 

Aki: My turn, Draw! I'll summon 'Phoenixican Seed' and tribute it to summon my 'Phoenixican Cluster Amaryllis'(ATK 2200| DEF 0). Next, the spell 'Shrink', and reducing your Wasp's attack point's by half. Now I attack your Wasp, 'Phoenixican' attack, 'Flame Petal'.

 

The plant opened it's 'mouth' and aimed it at the wasp. it fired flaming seeds toward's it.

 

Sayuki: (2900 LP)

 

Aki: If my 'Phoenixican Cluster Amarylis' battles, it's destroyed, and when it does, it inflict 800 damage to you, 'Scatter Flame'.

 

Sayuki: (2100 LP)

 

Aki: And ,it'll revive itself during my end phase.

 

 

 

The Terrorizing power of Black Rose Dragon, Sayuki's big trouble.

 

BlackRoseDragonCSOC-EN-UR-1E.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Chapter 24

 

[spoiler=Chapter 24]

The Terrorizing power of Black Rose Dragon, Sayuki's big trouble.

 

Sayuki kneelt down due to the damage she took.

 

Sayuki: *What is this pain, it felt like an actual impact hit me.*

 

Aki: I end my turn, and my 'Amarylis' returns in defense mode.

 

Sayuki: My move, Draw! I'll special summon my 'Rockosaur-Rex' via it's effect.(ATK 2300 | DEF 1200)

29582fu0.jpg

 

A giant egg-shaped rock emerged from the ground, the rock started to crack and the monster comes out, it roared pridefully.

 

Sayuki: Next, I normal summon 'Ground Trooper-Rothus'.

 

Next to the 'Rockosaur-rex' appeared a robot with machine guns as arms, a turbo-charged engine and tank wheels.(ATK 1400 | DEF 1000)

29582sk3.jpg

 

Sayuki: I use my 'Rothus' effect, by sacrificing 1 card on my field, I'm able to destroy 1 of your cards. I sacrifice 'Rothus' and you choose your own card.

 

Aki: then I'll choose 'Phoenixican Cluster Amarylis'

 

Sayuki:(1300 LP) Next I'll use my spell 'Ghostly Slash', it allows me to search your deck, and I'll discard 2 cards among them.

 

Aki: What.

 

Sayuki: I'll discard your 'Copy Plant' and 'Night-Rose Knight'.

Night-RoseKnightCRMS-JP-SR.jpg

CopyPlantCSOC-EN-C-1E.png

Sayuki: I'll also activate my 'Monster Reborn' and 'Double Summon' spells, first, I revive my 'Slumber Beetle' and sacrifice it to summon 'The End of Anubis'(ATK 2500 | DEF 0).

TheEndofAnubisTLM-EN-UR.jpg

Sayuki: I attack your 'Wall of Ivy' with my 'Rockosaur-rex' 'Shards of Lava'. and 'End of Anubis' attacks your 'Token', 'Howl of the Hellions'

 

Rockosaur fired thousands of rock shards towards the Wall, the however, the wall survived the blast due to the current field spell's effect. The 'Anubis' howled towards the 'Token' the soundwaves passed through the rose and blasted Aki.

 

(LP/ Aki 1200|Sayuki 1300)

 

Sayuki: Next the spell, 'Reinforcement' allowing my monster to attack again. Anubis, attack the token again, 'Howl of the Hellions'.

 

Aki: Activate the facedown, Negate Attack.

 

Sayuki: Ok then, I'll end my turn.

 

Aki: My turn, Draw! I'll summon my level 3 Tuner monster, Psychic Commander.

400px-PsychicCommanderTDGS-EN-C-1E.jpg

Aki: I tune both of them to summon my trumph card, "Chilling Flames Engulf The Whole World! Pitch Dark Flower, Set Into Bloom! Synchro Summon! Appear Now, Black Rose Dragon"(ATK 2400 | DEF 1800)

BlackRoseDragonCSOC-EN-UR-1E.png

 

Aki: I'll use it's effect, by removing a plant type monster from play, it reduces an opposing monster's attack to 0.

 

Sayuki: What!!!!

 

Aki: Black Rose Dragon, Attack! Black Rose Flare!

 

The Dragon letted out a roar and bursted violet coloured flames towards her, Sayuki's life points decreased to 0 and fall unconcious.

 

 

 

 

Next Chapter: A Champion from Slifer Red, E-Hero Neos Appeared.

 

Next time's Key Card.

ElementalHeroNeosCT03-EN-ScR-LE.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Chapter 25

 

[spoiler=Chapter 25]

A Champion from Slifer Red, E-Hero Neos Appeared!

 

Someone wearing a black jacket and a red shirt underneath, blue jeans, and brown hair, wearing a white duel-disk with red trim on his left, named Jaden, dueled a red haired boy that wore a green shirt with a yellow T on, some kid in the crowd about his own age called him Ace , Ryu is in the crowd, watching the duel.

 

[Duel (Jaden 500 | Ace 3200)

 

Jaden: I set 3 cards and end my turn.

 

Ace: Well, my turn, draw. I activate the spell card, Speed Dash. It lets me summon 2 Dash Hero cards from my grave, I choose my 'Speeder' and 'Momentium'. I normal summon another 'Speeder' my I tune my level 4 'Momentium' to my 2 level 2 'Speeder'. Synchro Summon! Show yourself, 'Dash Wyvern' (ATK 3000 | DEF 2300).

29582tw8.jpg

Jaden: Whoa, that's one super cool dragon.

 

Ace: It'll be even cooler if it brings me my victory. Direct attack, High Speed Cannon.

 

Jaden: Not so, I activate Call of the Haunted, and bring back Neos. And, don't forget that "Neo-Space" is on, so Neos gain another 500.

ElementalHeroNeosCT03-EN-ScR-LE.jpg

NeoSpaceDP03-EN-C.jpg

Ace: I stop my attack and end my turn.

 

Jaden: My turn, Draw! I'll activate 'Double Summon' I summon my 2 'Neo-Spacians', which is 'Air Hummingbird' and 'Aqua Dolphin'.

Neo-SpacianAquaDolphinDP03-EN-R.jpg

Neo-SpacianAirHummingbirdDP06-EN-C.png

Alongside Neos appeared 2 monsters, one is a humanoid dolphin and the other one was a crimson colored hummingbird.

 

Jaden: I use Hummingbird's effect, 'Honey Suck'. and since you have 4 cards in your hand, I got a 2000 LP boost.

 

Ace: What!!!

 

Jaden:Next I activate 2 copies of 'NEX' and evolve my 2 'Neo-Spacians' into 'Marine Dolphin' and 'Aero Hummingbird'! Now, Contact Fuse.

 

Both Spacians are wreathed in a white light, they grew taller and taller, and became adult versions of themselves.

 

Neos and the 2 'Neo Spacians' flies towards a spiral galaxy, and a light shines from there.

 

Jaden: Come Forth, my 'Elemental Hero-Hurricane Neos' (ATK 3300|DEF 2800)

 

From the light, Neos flies out, but is blue in colour, with a pair of mechanical wings, spikes, sharp talons and a spherical ruby in front of his chest.

 

Jaden: Now, by simply discarding 1 card, I can return all monster from the field to the owner's hand except this one, then the opponent discards his hand. Except the returned monster, but since it's a Synchro, it's returned to the Extra Deck.

 

Jaden: Direct attack, Hydro Storm!

 

Ace: Yikes

 

(Jaden : 2500 LP | Ace 0 LP)

 

Jaden: That's game.

 

[Duel ended]

 

The crowd starts to thin, Ryu walks over and talks to him.

 

Ryu: Your name's Jaden, right?

 

Jaden: Yep

 

Ryu: I saw your duel just now, you're Superb!

 

Jaden: Nah, not like that.

 

Ryu: Sure do.

 

Winged Kuriboh suddenly appears, and lands in Jaden's shoulder.

 

Jaden: Hi pal.

 

Ryu: (confusing) Who are you talking to?

 

Jaden: My friend, of course, Winged Kuriboh.

 

Ryu: Winged Kuriboh!? Isn't that a card.

 

Jaden : Sure is, a card given to me by Yugi Muto.

 

Ryu: A card from Yugi!

 

Jaden: Why, is it odd?

 

Ryu: Can't believe you actualy got a card from the "King Of Games".

 

Jaden: Well, I believe you wanna duel me, thats why you're here, plus, I always enjoy a duel or two.

 

Ryu: You asked for it.

 

Jaden: No problem, I can handle everything you've got.

 

Ryu: Okay then, here it comes.

 

[[Duel]]

 

Jaden: Game on!

 

Ryu: Duel!

 

(Jaden 4000 | Ryu 4000)

 

Jaden: I'll start first, I summon my Air Hummingbird first. Hummingbird, do your thing, Honey Suck.

 

Flowers bloom from Ryu's hand, the hummingbird flies over, and sucks the honey out.

 

Jaden: (4000+2500=6500) I set 3 cards, ending my turn.

 

Ryu: That's all, Draw!

 

Jaden: I activate, my set card, "The Gift of Greed"!

TheGiftofGreedTAEV-EN-C.jpg

 

Ryu: Thanks for the draw.

 

Jaden: Don't thank me, I had my reason to do that. Activate, Heavy Slump!

HeavySlumpDR3-EN-C.png

Ryu: What!!!(Shuffles his hand into his deck, and draws 2 card.)I activate 'Pot of Greed' and draw 2 cards. I set 1 card and summon my 'Cobalt Blade Soldier'(ATK 1200 | DEF 1800) and end my turn.

 

A blue clad warrior with a double edged sword, appeared in front of Ryu, crouched into defense.

 

Jaden: My turn, Draw!

 

Ryu: Activate Trap, Jar Of Greed, and draw a card.

JarofGreedYSD-EN-C.jpg

Jaden: I activate the spell card 'Polymeriation' and fuse my Avian, Bubbleman, and Burstinatrix to form, the 'Elemental Hero-Flamethrower'

 

3 warriors, a green suited man with wings, a blue suited man with a hose that can fire bubbles and a red clothed lady hovered into a portal and outcomes a red suited muscular warrior, with wings and a blaster, in the right arm. (ATK 2800 | DEF 2000)

 

Jaden: Attack his 'Blade Soldier', 'Wildfire Barrage'!

 

The 'Flamethrower' charged his cannon, and flew towards Ryu's 'Soldier'. He punched him, at the same time, he realesed his blast at it.

 

Jaden: 'Hummingbird', Direct attack, Strong wind.

 

The bird flaps it's wing and conjure up gales, Ryu got damaged and crouches down.(It's solid hologram, don't ask, for details, read 19)

 

Jaden: I end my turn.

 

Ryu:(3200 LP) My turn, Draw.*With a strong monster and a facedown that could be a gamebreaker, this is tough for me.* The spell card, 'Graceful Charity' drawing 3 and discarding 2, next a Pot of Greed, letting me draw another 2. Next, the spell, 'Power Bond' to fusion summon, Cyberdark Dragon.

PowerBondDR04-EN-SR-UE.png

CyberdarkDragonDP04-EN-SR.jpg

 

Jaden: What!

 

Ryu: Cyberdark. Attach to my 'Astrocomet'. I've also send another card in my hand to the grave, the monster card, Bladerush!(ATK 4600 | DEF 1000) . I and end my turn.

 

Jaden: It deals 1000 damage to you now.

 

Ryu: Nope, before I end, I activate the quick play spell, Curse Reflection Doll, reversing the damage to you instead.

CurseReflectionDoll-JP-Anime-5D.png

 

A beam of lightning is striking towards Ryu, but the doll intercepted it and flew toward Jaden.

 

Jaden:(3000) It's been a long time since I've dueled this exciting

 

Ryu: Me too.

 

 

 

 

Ryu: Wow, how exciting, I'm dueling Jaden. Eh, what's that card. Next time: The Wiseman, Jaden's Dueling Spirit. Man, this is getting interesting.

 

Next times Key Card:

NeosWisemanCSOC-EN-ScR-UE.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

sure is, it's here!!!! What's the Outcome, find it out now!!!

 

[spoiler=Chapter 26]

The Wiseman, Jaden's Dueling Spirit.

 

Jaden: Well, you've gotta say, this is fun.

 

Ryu: Mmm-hm

 

Jaden: Draw! *Sweet* I'll start it of with a 'De-Fusion', and pair it up with a 'Double Summon', I tribute all 4 of my monsters to summon a 'Yubel' and a 'Neos'.

 

Ryu: Sweet moves.

 

Jaden: Thanks, now, I send them both to the grave to special summon, one of my favorites, 'Neos Wiseman'!(ATK 3000 | DEF 3000)

 

Ryu: What, That's tough!

 

Jaden: Next, the spell, Forceful Revival, and force you to reborn 1 of your monsters. So, Your 'Blade Soldier' returns in defense.

 

Ryu: Wha...

 

Jaden: I attack the soldier, Ultimate Nova!

 

Neos Wiseman gathered energy on his palm, and blast it towards the Soldier.(Like Dragonball's Beam Attacks)

 

Ryu: Argh!(2000)

 

Jaden: And I gain the monster's Def as LP.

(7500+1600=9100)

 

Jaden: I'll throw down 1 facedown and end this turn.

 

Ryu: My turn, Draw!*Nice* Activate, Brain Control and sacrifice 800 LP to do so! I control your 'Neos Wiseman' and attack you with it. But before that, I activate 'Mystical Space Typhoon' and destroy your set card. 'Ultimate Nova'

 

Jaden: Yikes, not good.(9100-3000=6100)

 

Ryu: Next, Cyberdark's attack! Dark Cyber Stream.

 

The mechanical dragon roared, and a cannon grows from his mouth. the cannon fired a purple stream of plasma and hit Jaden straight by the chest.

 

Jaden: (1500 LP)

 

Ryu: I end my turn.

 

Jaden: My turn, Draw! Right, I activate Fusion Reborn, it revives the fusion material monsters of 1 fusion monster that's fusion summoned before, so 'Avian, Bubbleman and Burstinatrix' returns! I also Summon Clayman, and another copy of Polymerization, fusing all four to summon Electrum. Next, I play a Miracle Fusion, and summon a second copy of Electrum, It gains 300 attack points for each card with the same attribute. So both gain 300 Attack points. I'll go ahead and attack, 'Wiseman', Elemental Rainbow Blast!

 

Ryu:(1100) But you get damaged too, by 3100 points.

 

Jaden: Nope, Facedown Card, 'Ring of Health', giving me 0 points of damage. I'll end my turn with a facedown.

 

Ryu: My turn, Draw!! I summon my favorite level 4 Monster, the 'Cobalt Fire Saber', I also equip him with the spell, D.B Cannon,(short for Direct Battle) and the 'Drive Shot', increasing it's attack by 1500(ATK 1200+1500=2700), and finaly, a spell called 'Strike Shot', to make it win in all battles, Attack now, 'Drive Power Shot'!

 

A blue clad warrior similar to 'Cobalt Blade Warrior' appears in a vortex of fire. A cannon attaches to his right arm, with a blue bullet and a red centre. It fired the bullet, which is wreathed in red light.

 

 

Jaden: Cool!

 

Ryu: Hot to be exact.(1100+2700-2900=900 LP)

 

Jaden: Looks like the duel has come to an end.

 

Ryu: You've took the word right out of my mouth. Go, end this Cyberdark! Cyberdark Energy Blast!

 

The Dragon charged the cannon with even greater energy, and fired the purple Lightning again, Jaden was hit, and his life points reached zero.

[Duel Ends]

 

Ryu: Great game Jaden.

 

Jaden: Yeah, lets duel again, I'll make Sure we win the next time.

 

Ryu: Right, Make sure you made it to the finals.

 

Jaden: I will!

 

Just Like That, Ryu has developed a rivalry with Jaden.


 

Current Scores.

 

Ryu: 2 wins 0 lost | Kado: 0 wins 1 lost

 

Sayuki: 1 wins 1 lost | Kazemo 1 wins 0 lost

 

Jack: 1 wins 1 lost | Aki 1 wins 0 lost

 

Jaden: 1 wins 1 lost

 

the others will be told later

 

 

 

Next Chapter.

The Synchro Summoned Blue Eyes, Kaiba's power.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...