This is my deck....

VWXYZ

Hey, this is my deck. Feel free to add advice to it if you want, or even tell me what you think of it in short.

Fusions/Synchros[/font]

VWXYZ-Dragon Catapult Cannon

VW-Tiger Catapult

XYZ-Dragon Cannon

XY-Dragon Cannon

XZ-Tank Cannon

YZ-Tank Dragon

Gatling Dragon

Super Vehicroid Jumbo Drill

Ambulance Rescueroid

Steam Gyroid

Chimeratech Overdragon

Gaia Knight, the Force of Earth (Turbo Warrior)

Colossal Fighter (Power Tool Dragon)

Ojama King

Monsters

V-Tiger Jetx2

W-Wing Catapultx2

X-Head Cannonx2

Y-Dragon Headx2

Z-Metal Tankx2

Shining Angelx2

Barrel Dragon

Blowback Dragon

Twin-Barrel Dragon

Cyber Dragon

Jinzo

Heavy Mech Support Platformx3

Tune Warrior (Turbo Synchron)

Freed the Brave Wanderer

D.D. Assailant

Rocket Warrior

Dimensional Alchemist

Spells

Magical Mallet

Mystical Space Typhoon

Different Dimension Capsule

Second Coin Toss

Soul Release

Amplifier

Monster Reborn

Double Summon

Overload Fusion

Synchro Boost

Question

Frontline Base

D.D.R.-Different Dimension Reincarnation

Dangerous Machine Type-6

Traps

Birthright

Roll Out! x2

Spacegate

Ultimate Offering

Rising Energy

Negate Attack

Return from the Different Dimension

Soul Rope

Beckoning Light

Total: 49

Too big and too many terrible cards. Pick 1 Deck strategy and dedicate the entire Deck to it. Good decks tend to run 40 - 45 cards. If youre deck is outside that range, you need to rethink what you are aiming for in your deck.

In this Deck you are trying to do too much within one deck and the crappy random cards in here dont help you 1 bit.

Too big and too many terrible cards. Pick 1 Deck strategy and dedicate the entire Deck to it. Good decks tend to run 40 - 45 cards. If youre deck is outside that range' date=' you need to rethink what you are aiming for in your deck.

In this Deck you are trying to do too much within one deck and the crappy random cards in here dont help you 1 bit.

[/quote']

I respect your opinion on it, BUT in comparison to my best friend's deck, he has usually AROUND 50 or so and he's got sooo many strategies going in that one deck and he WINS like all the time. Not only that he's been playing longer than me.

Besides, I've already tried a 40 card deck with that one main strategy and believe me, I lost even more. Post an exemplar of how YOU think the deck should be at 40 and ill let you know how it works.:D

Oh yeah would any one like me to explain how you actually use this deck, 'cos I know that VWXYZ aren't popular monsters and at the end of the day isn't up to me as to what is used.

If anyone wants me to I can post a FULL explanation of how the deck works, 'cos believe me it does

Its Good.............But Too Many Cards!!!

Dont lie.

Too big and too many terrible cards. Pick 1 Deck strategy and dedicate the entire Deck to it. Good decks tend to run 40 - 45 cards. If youre deck is outside that range' date=' you need to rethink what you are aiming for in your deck.

[/quote']

I respect your opinion on it, BUT in comparison to my best friend's deck, he has usually AROUND 50 or so and he's got sooo many strategies going in that one deck and he WINS like all the time. Not only that he's been playing longer than me.

Besides, I've already tried a 40 card deck with that one main strategy and believe me, I lost even more. Post an exemplar of how YOU think the deck should be at 40 and ill let you know how it works.:D

Oh yeah would any one like me to explain how you actually use this deck, 'cos I know that VWXYZ aren't popular monsters and at the end of the day isn't up to me as to what is used.

If anyone wants me to I can post a FULL explanation of how the deck works, 'cos believe me it does

Youre running amplifier with one jinzo. Youre running amplifier.

Scrap this thing. Build something focused and with 40 cards. Im not gonna argue with you because youll probably say im not seeing the strategy and it is bad.

• 2 months later...

Archived