Lock NAO!

●The True Riku●

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kevin:Ill start. i summon snow beast 1600/1500 and when he is summoned sucessfuly i can inflict 500 life points to both our life points and now i activate damage machine so since i took effect damage i can add 1 ritual spell from my deck to my hand and i choose forbidden dark matter effect and play it to send my ice guardian to the graveyard to play mahado!i end my turn

no i went first

OOC:Wouldn't it be 1600 and can you please minus it from my life points

Yami Kevin:Dangett ah well i activate Soul Release and bring Dark Soldier of Stone back and activate Arc of Light and discard Dark Beast from my hand and summon Arclight Knight (ATK 2300/DEF 2100) and destroy your Snow Beast with Dark SOldier and then your life points with Arclight

Yami Yuhi : I draw again.

Yami Yuhi : Now I play Monster Reborn and bring back My sheild in Deffense Mode (100ATK/2000DEF) Then I actvated my face-down card Tribute To The Doomed and discard one card on my field to destory your spellcaster on your side on the field and then I Attack your other monster

OOC :Sorry forgot

Yami Yuhi : End Turn.

Yuhi:Flip up my Big Shield Gardna (ATK 100/DEF 2600) now I sacrifice him to summon Dark Magician Girl (ATK 2300/DEF 1700) now I activate Sage's Stone allows me to summon Dark Magician (ATK 2500/DEF 2100) Now I attack you with Dark Magician Girl I know what your thinking why would I destroy my own monster well now I can activate Tampering with the Dark Arts which destroys Dark Magician so I can summon Magician of Black Chaos (ATK 2800/DEF 2600) and destroy Dark Beast

Archived