Lock NAO!

●The True Riku●

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yuhi:Flip up my Big Shield Gardna (ATK 100/DEF 2600) now I sacrifice him to summon Dark Magician Girl (ATK 2300/DEF 1700) now I activate Sage's Stone allows me to summon Dark Magician (ATK 2500/DEF 2100) Now I attack you with Dark Magician Girl I know what your thinking why would I destroy my own monster well now I can activate Tampering with the Dark Arts which destroys Dark Magician so I can summon Magician of Black Chaos (ATK 2800/DEF 2600) and destroy Dark Beast

Here

Yuhi:Now come my Dark Magician of White Dragons (ATK 3300/DEF 2800) and Magician of Black Chaos returns to my field and now I activate my Dark Magician of White Dragons effect by removing both of his Fusion Material monsters his ATK increases by 1000 and ATK you directly ending the duel

OOC:I'll take over Yami Yuhi now

Yami Yuhi:Ha a part of me will always live on in the Mille-

???:No he must not know for now

OOC:Dragon your duel

Stephen:That was a foolish thing to do my Trap Card goes into effect. Battle Flame 180130wt0.jpg

Now I summon Red-Eyes Black Dragon ATK 2400 DEF 2000

Your attck does nothing and now that your battle phase ends Red-Eyes Attack his Shadow Dragon

(4000LP)

(3300)-700

However Red-Eyes goes to the Graveyard after that attack so you won't be seeing him for awhile

OOC:I guess your Yami Stephen then Dylangohan1

Yami Stephen:GAH fine I activate Texas Funeral I am alowed to summon two monsters from the Grave for half my life points and I chose My Dragon Guardian and Red Eyes B. Dragon now I activate Polymerization and fuse them to form Red Eyed Dragon Guardian (ATK 3200/ DEF 2700) and I attack and destroy White Dragon

Archived