Please lock.

bury the year

You are not going to see the fan-fic that these characters are for until at least the summer, when I have time to work on it. I am also only giving the bare minimum information about what the fic is about, as a sort of surprise. (Yeah, I'm not even giving the name.) Also, just because I’ve accepted it doesn’t mean your character will get a major part.

READ THIS BEFORE APPLYING!

Why am I giving out applications? I’m letting you fill a need, not the other way around. If you give me something really strict and down-to-the-letter, you’re making me conform to it, and I don’t like doing that. However, if there’s room for me to adapt your character, I’ll be more willing to use it. Now, that I’ve gotten that out of the way, here’s the app!

CHARACTER:

Approximate Age:

Code Name: (A code name is the name of an animal.)

Organization Rank (Initiate, Agent, Elite. They go in order):

Street Clothes Appearance: (Written only! The character will also have a standard uniform.)

Accessories: (Accessories will be used in both the street clothes and the uniform.)

Physical Characteristics: (Written description only!)

Personality:

Bio:

CARDS:

Duel Scanner Archetype: (All of these archetypes are named like "_____ Soul". For example, "Engine Soul" and "Dream Soul" are acceptable. They can be about pretty much anything, within reason, of course. The archetype also needs to relate to the user’s personality, because they were created to compliment that person perfectly. None of them can be based around existing cards.)

Archetype Basis: (Just a basic overview on what the archetype is styled around, such as burn damage or taking control of opposing monsters.)

Examples: (Just a few examples of the above cards. Written cards only, please, and nothing overtly complex. This is optional.)

If I believe you haven’t filled this out sufficiently, I will deny it. Please fill one out; you will help me a lot. Thanks for your time.

To any mods: If this breaks any rules, feel free to lock.

[spoiler=CURRENTLY ACCEPTED CHARACTERS]

Kai Zephyrus ("Wolf") - Mythic Soul - Tectonix

Cora Alexeya ("Actais") - Engine Soul - Tectonix

Stefen Witherson ("Falcon") - Velocity Soul - Tectonix

Kamina ("Dragon") - Valor Soul - Crab Helmet

Axle Comuteza ("???") - Lonely Soul - Axle C.

Yamin Kugu ("Bengal") - Frozen Soul - Alph

Damon Snakestongue ("Viper") - Poison Soul - Umbra

Jurana Vita ("???") - Calm Soul - Alph

Soujuu Giman ("Coyote") - Forgotten Soul - KB

Christopher Vyle ("Owl") - Steampunk Soul - Rahim

Ravanelle Rikari ("Otter") - Silent Soul - DesCrow

Aidenn Paradis ("Narwhal") - Burning Soul - Joe

Code Name: Dragon (if that's not acceptable, then Lion).

Organization Rank: Elite.

Street Clothes Appearance: Wears blue shorts. Doesn't usually like to wear a shirt, but when necessary wears a red and blue jacket.

Accessories: Wears a flowing red cape and spiked reddish-orange shades.

Physical Characteristics: Has untidy blue hair. His upper arms bear a variety of spiral-shaped tattoos. Is muscular.

Personality: Rather egotistical. Believes that everything in life needs to be done the "man's way", which is a double-edged sword; he is good at acting quickly and skillfully, but sometimes charges in without thinking and needs to be bailed out by others. Dislikes the idea of sneak attacks, as he finds them dishonourable.

Bio: His obsession with doing everything the man's way came from his father, who was somehow killed/sent to the Shadow Realm/sent to the stars/put on a bus to somewhere else/otherwise removed from the picture.

Duel Scanner Archetype: Man's Soul

Archetype Basis: In keeping with Kamina's personality, the Man's Soul archetype is based around summoning powerful Warrior-Type and Machine-Type monsters and attacking the opponent. It includes some destruction effects, but is most emphatically an aggro deck and not a control deck. Part of Kamina's honour code requires him to look out for his subordinates, so this includes a variety of ways to return monsters from the graveyard to the hand, deck, or field, but few, if any, effects or monsters absolutely require Tributes. Many effects activate when a monster battles an opponent's monster.

Ok:

Name: Yamin

Approximate Age: 20

Codename: Snow Bird

Organization Rank: Agent

Street Clothes: Black Leather jacket with a scratch going down the back, possibly from a fight. Tattered pants and shoes. Wears a red shirt.

Accessories: Wears a tiger striped bandanna.

Physical Characteristic: Ice Blue hair with a hint of Brown in it. He has hard as rock legs and has cold humor and personality. He can win stare fights easily.

Personality: Hes very cold. Most people say he should just got to the arctic and live there. He ignores those who try to fight him, and instead, he scares them off. He is non- violent, but can win fights without the violence.

Bio: Yamin ne ver lived with his parents, becuase they had perished as he was born. His mothers friend helped him through the first 16 years of his life, then he persihed. He gave thanks to anyone who helped him through his way, and disappeared. 5 years later he appeared as a grown man. Everyone was to suprised to see him with a cold personality. He has told no- one about what happened.

Scanner Archetype: How about Freeze Soul? Is that acceptable? His Deck comes from Summoning and helping the Ice Boundary monsters and enhancing there effects with swarm possibilities so he can have a lo of field advantage.

Alph, the Duel Scanner archetypes aren't supposed to be related to existing cards. Do you mind if I changed that around a bit?

Also, I think it would be easier if your code name was changed to "Bengal". Hope you don't mind.

Otherwise, everything's all good. I'll just need your input on the above changes.

Approximate Age: 18

Code Name: Fox

Organization Rank (Initiate, Agent, Elite. They go in order): Agent

Street Clothes Appearance: He wears completely black, long pants. He also wears a sleeveless black shirt with a blood red X on it. He wears a black jacket over it. He wears black boots

Accessories: He has a red and black bandana tied to his right arm. On his left arm, there is a rose wrapped around it.

Physical Characteristics: He has shoulder length red hair with a lack streak in it. He has sparling blue eyes. He has medium sized muscles, yet usually wins fights, even though he doesn't start them.

Personality: He seems a bit shy at first, though once you get to know him, he talks a bit. He seems to have no friends. He's kind, but does have a mean, cruel side to him.

Bio: Axle's had a rough life. He was born into a family of abusive parents. His parents abused him, his brother, and his sister. They slammed their heads into glass and made them do everything. One day, when he was 10, his sister, who was 13, stood up to their parents. The parents shot her down. That when Axle's brother, who was 16 at the time, got angry and murdered his parents, freeing him and Axle, though it was too late fro Jen, Axle's sister. His brother taught him how to fight until Axle turned 14. His brother was brutaly murdered infront of him. Axle got revenge. He killed the murderer, causing himself to go to prison and become a wreck. He was released when he turned 16. Now, Axle doesn't socialize with anyone, except a few people.

Duel Scanner Archetype: Lonely Soul

Archetype Basis: Like Axle, the Lonely Soul destroys all things close to it. It focuses on destroying all cards on the field, and having destroyed cards effects activated.

(( I think alot might need to be changed ))

Approximate Age:14

Code Name:Ferret

Organization Rank:Agent

Street Clothes Appearance:White T-shirt, Blue Jeans

Accessories:A necklace that has been passed down many genarations

Physical Characteristics:Un-bulky, Young, Brown Eyes, Long Blue Hair

Personality: A nice guy who Fights for the good of the world and his freinds

Bio:Was Orphaned at 2 was found by an agent who was killed when he was 7 so 5 years later he took up his adopted fathers job (P.S. He doesn't know he is adopted)

Duel Scanner Archtype:Magician's Soul

The Magician's Soul features a way to deal indirect damage to the opponent and heals the owner of it as well as summon his best Spellcasters, Fiends, and Psychics

CHARACTER:

Approximate Age: Late teens.

Code Name: Viper

Organization Rank: Agent.

Street Clothes Appearance: A long, sleeved hoodie with black and red colors, a pair of crimson jeans, and a spiked collar around his wrists.

Accessories: Apart from the previously mentioned collar, Damon wears a thin silver chain around his neck.

Physical Characteristics: Shoulder-long hair dyed a dark green, almost dark enough to be called black. His eyes, two mirrors of an ice-blue color, frightens people at a first glance. A sharp-featured face with a hawk-like look makes him appear a bit older than he is.

Personality: Damon is, for the most of the time, an unlikable fellow. Still stuck in his old, teenage ways, he usually questions his orders and commandments. However, there's some honor inside him and he still carries out his missions, how much he may dislike them.

Bio: Damon grew up with his father, as his parents separated just a few years after he was born and his father was given custody. He hasn't met his mother ever since. They've lived in (insert name of closest large city here) until now, both of them working for the organization.

CARDS:

Duel Scanner Archetype: Poison Soul

Archetype Basis: Gradually inflicting damage over time, and numbing cards of their use.

[spoiler=Examples]

Poison Soul - Swamp Witch

EARTH

Spellcaster

4 / 1500 / 1300

During each of your Standby Phases, decrease the ATK/DEF of 1 face-up monster by 500 points. When this card is removed from the field, select 1 monster whose ATK/DEF was decreased by this card's effect and destroy it.

Paralyzing Venom Arrows

Spell Card

Select 1 face-up monster. That monster cannot declare an attack while it is face-up on the field, and has it's effect negated. When the selected monster battles, inflict 400 damage to the opponent.

Can I enter another? If so. . .

Approximate Age: 17

Code Name: Fish

Organization Rank (Initiate, Agent, Elite. They go in order): Agent

Street Clothes Appearance: Blue Shirt and Black Pants. He has an earring with a fish on it.

Accessories: The fish earring, and a Blue necklace

Physical Characteristics: Very strong and non- violent. He has quite a few muscles but he uses them for helping people.

Personality: Very Clam and Relaxed. He won't fight and only gets up for missions or to rescue people.

Bio: As a young boy, Jurara heardmuch of the non- violent protesters like Martin Luther King Jr. He decided to follow them, and now he only takes place in non- violent fights. At 13, he fought his first fight. He then never appeared anywhere and stayed in his room relaxed.

DUEL Scanner Archetype:

Calm Soul.

Calm Soul revolves around stalling the opponent and burning them. It has many defenses and does not ivolve fighting.

Approximate Age: 19

Code Name: Coyote

Organization Rank: agent

Street Clothes Appearance: Has an old & ragged expensive jacket, black pants.

Accessories: A gold watch, a small black bag he always carries

Physical Characteristics: Young, blue eyes, black hair, is short

Personality: An easygoing and lazy person, at first he seems not someone you should rely on. He is, however, quite intelligent and takes great fun in manipulating his colleagues against their knowledge. A master of deceit, he is often underestimated. Has not been promoted because of his laziness.

Bio: Had a dark past, which he does not like to talk about (goes strangely deaf when the topic comes up). No one's too sure of what he has experienced though it seems he may have belonged to a wealthy family at one point, and he had a younger brother who was kidnapped and was later found brutally murdered.

Duel Scanner Archetype: Forgotten Soul

Archetype basis: Many effect monsters who have useless effects on their own, but when combined with others of these useless effects they can perform extremely powerful combos. Spells and Traps designed to swarm the field with those monsters and to protect them.

CHARACTER:

Approximate Age: 17

Code Name: Owl

Organization Rank (Initiate, Agent, Elite. They go in order): Elite

Street Clothes Appearance: (Written only! The character will also have a standard uniform.) Blue/White Hoodie, Light Jeans with light blue trimmings and white trainers that is partially blue.

Accessories: (Accessories will be used in both the street clothes and the uniform.) N/A

Physical Characteristics: (Written description only!) Has light brown hair and a sweeping fringe. His skin is spotless and smooth.

Personality: Cowardly but doesn't show it, has common sense and is clever. Can get himself out of any situation and often only duels as a last resort.

Bio: Born into the rich Vyle family household, Chris was a genius and lived a great life. At the age of 10 he found out how his father became so rich; a member of a secret organization. He after finding a paper in his fathers room, used his fathers high - rank in the organization to add himself as a member. Despite the fact, his membership being complete unknown by most members he has been a great help. Most of the time.

Duel Scanner Archetype : Frozen Soul

Archetype Basis: Chris uses Ice-Based monsters to prevent his opponent's moves, and generates Ice Counters which can only be used for special monsters.

Archived