Please lock.

bury the year

Can you alter it. And the fact that he is younger than he is supposed to be is on purpouse.

Once you see what the organization is doing, you'll realize why I can't have him at only 15, and an Elite, much less. Bump him up 1 or 2 years.

EDIT: I'm cool with it now. YOu still need to change the archetype, though.

CHARACTER:

Approximate Age: 17

Code Name: Otter

Organization Rank : Initiate

Street Clothes Appearance: Black Pants, White Tank-Top with a red emblem on it, a black coat

Accessories: A red bow (hair), small ruby earings, ruby ring

Physical Characteristics: Skinny, Brown Hair, long=legs, blue eyes

Personality: Shy, almost mute she talks so little, polite, but very hasty, doesn't take time to make decisions

Bio: Normal family, she ran away at 13 because of how bored she was.

CARDS:

Duel Scanner Archetype: Silent Soul

Archetype Basis: Returning cards from opponents hand and field to their deck

Examples:

Exiled Beast

7 Stars

2000 ATK/2000 DEF

Monsters destroyed in battle by this card are returned to the bottom of you opponents Deck instead of being destroyed. Place 1 Exile Counter on this card each time is destroys a monster in battle. Increase the ATK of this card by 300 for each Exile Counter on it. By removing 3 Exile Tokens from this card you can

*Negate the effect of all other monsters on the field until the end of the turn

*Increase the ATK of this card by 1200 until the end of the turn

*Inflict 1000 Damage to your opponent

Mute Soldier

3 Stars

1300 ATK/200 DEF

If this card deals damage to your opponents Life Points they select 1 card from their hand and shuffles it into their deck.

Echo Curse

Spell

Continuous

Each time a card(s) from your opponents hand is sent to their deck all monsters on their side of the field get 1 Quiet Token on them. A monster loses 200 ATK and DEF for each Quiet Token on it. If a monster has 5 or more Quiet Tokens on it it's effect is negated.

All effects are tentative and flexible, just created to show the basic idea.

Approximate Age: 16-18, your choice.

Code Name: Narwhal (Symbolizes mysteriousness and rarity)

Organization Rank: Initiate of Agent, I don't care.

Street Clothes Appearance: Auburn hair with a blonde streak down the middle of the bangs that often covers his left eye that goes down his back somewhat (If possible, could you have him wearing a ponytail in his formal uniform?). Wears a black and electric-green striped T-Shirt, with the sleeves about 4 in. down. Long, dark-dark-blue pants that are somewhat baggy and cover his Defor (Deformer reference XD) sneakers.

Accessories: Always, always, always wears a little cuff-bracelet-thing with the picture of Deformer Chakkan on it.

Physical Characteristics: Not very muscular but average stomach size. About 5'4". Has green eyes. Legs and Feet 2/3, Upper half 1/3.

Personality: Often sarcastic but has a soft spot for people who treat their cards right. When he believes in something, he is extremely passionate about it and will fight for it.

Bio: Just a kid who dropped out of school for dueling for the pro leagues. He's been training all his life, and has always been supported. But with dropping out also brought getting kicked out! With nowhere to go he's been trying to look for work in the dueling industry.

CARDS:

Duel Scanner Archetype: Passionate Soul

Archetype Basis: Morph Counter Deck.

Examples:

Deformer Chakkan Omegon

FIRE [] Pyro / Effect [] Level 5 [] 1800 / 900

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by changing the Battle Position of a face-up "Deformer" monster you control. You cannot Normal Summon or Set the turn this card is Special Summoned. ● While in Attack Position: When an effect of a "Deformer" monster that Tributes a monster activates and then inflicts damage to your opponent, double the amount of damage inflicted. ● While in Defense Position: If this card is selected as target by an effect, you can Tribute this card to negate the effect and destroy the card, then Special Summon 1 "Deformer Chakkan" from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard.

Deformer Clocken Omegon

LIGHT [] Machine / Effect [] Level 4 [] 900 / 1650

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by changing the Battle Position of a face-up "Deformer" monster you control. You cannot Normal Summon or Set during the turn this card is Special Summoned. ● While in Attack Position: By decreasing this card's ATK in increments of 300 (max. 900), place 1 Morph Counter on a monster you control, except "Deformer Clocken Omegon", for each increment decreased. ● While in Defense Position: Once per turn, if this card has 900 ATK, place 1 Morph Counter on this card. You can Tribute this card to inflict 1200 damage to your opponent for each Morph Counter on it.

Morph Counter Distribution Center

Field Spell Card

Once per turn, you can place a Morph Counter on a "Deformer" monster you control.

Counter-Charged Summon Unit Deformer Clocken

LIGHT [] Machine / Tuner [] Level 1 [] 300 / 550

This face-up card is treated as "Deformer Clocken". ● While in Attack Position: Once per turn, put a number of Morph Counters on this card equal to the number of "Deformer" monsters you control. ● While in Defense Position: By removing a number of Morph Counters from this card, Special Summon a "Deformer" monster from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard equal to the number of Morph Counters removed.

Deformer Gamebon

LIGHT [] Thunder / Effect [] Level 3 [] 0 / 1500

● While in Attack Position: Once per turn, equip a face-up "Deformer" monster you control to this card. This card gains ATK equal to the ATK of the equipped monster. The equipped monster is unequipped during your opponent's next End Phase. ● While in Defense Position: When a face-up Morphtronic monster you control, except "Deformer Gamebon", is selected as an attack target, negate the attack and equip the selected monster to this card. If this card is destroyed by battle, before the Damage Step, unequip the equipped monster and add it to your hand.

etc.

@Joe: Sorry, but the card list ain't gonna cut it. Reread the "Duel Scanner Archetype" part of the application, and you'll see what I mean. However, do you want me to make your character a non-Organization one? I can do that, if you want.

@Rahim: I already started to make cards for him, though, so I'm gonna have to go with my changes.

@Joe: Sorry' date=' but the card list ain't gonna cut it. Reread the "Duel Scanner Archetype" part of the application, and you'll see what I mean. However, do you want me to make your character a non-Organization one? I can do that, if you want.

[/quote']

CARDS:

Duel Scanner Archetype: Blazing Soul

Archetype Basis: Burn w/o Field Presence

Examples:

"Burner" Monsters are monsters that are Special Summoned when damage is done, do damage themselves, and then are sent to the Graveyard, creating a loop.

Burner Beast Cyrophen

FIRE [] Beast / Effect[] Level 4 [] 1400 / 1300

When damage is in inflicted to your or your opponent, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card is Special Summoned, inflict 400 damage to your opponent and destroy this face-up card. If this card's effect Special Summons a "Burner" monster, increase any damage that card's effect inflicts by 200.

Burner Dragon Thestmanos

FIRE [] Dragon / Effect [] Level 5 [] 1300 / 1100

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. When damage is inflicted to your opponent, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card is Special Summoned, inflict 800 points of damage to your opponent and destroy this face-up card.

Burner Forcefield

Normal Trap Card

By removing a "Burner" monster from play, you take no Battle Damage this turn and can add 1 Level 4 or lower "Burner" monster from your Deck to your hand.

Burning Draw Engine

Normal Trap Card

When damage is inflicted to your opponent by the effect of a "Burner" monster, you can draw 1 card.

Is this better?

Archived