My Cards (No theme here, I just made these)!!!

Lemniscate

well, i would ay that it is balanced because The Little Tyrant creates a thing where effects are negated by choice, walling your opponent, requiring them to just set monsters so you can't beat them. The Little Tyrant is of no use to attack because its ATK drops to 350 making it useless. The strength of the card comes in the cards you follow it up with. If you can get monsters to swarm the field, you can attack and do a lot of damage. It is still a double-edged sword because your Life Points drop by half every one of your Standby Phases. That's 3 turns of Life Points reduction. If you are at 8000 points, you go all the way down to 1000 Life Points in 3 turns. So it is powerful, but it is not overpowered because of the cost of having it on the field, and because The Little Tyrant is destroyed after 3 Standby Phases, after the Life Point cost. It is not overpowered in the slightest, and I hope I have quelled your fears.

On a different note, I designed "Keeper of Sanctity" to be an anti-meta card. I just wanted to see what players would do if they lost their precious special summons. What do you think?

Archived