What card saves you.

Since they have a thread on cards you hate, I thought I should make the opposite. This isn't a, your favorite card thread, this thread is for you to praises cards that have saved you time after time

One of mine is Bubonic Vermin. Most people say it is bad, but mine always protects me when I'm attacked, or provide sacrifes for my big monsters, namely Jinzo, they even do both sometimes. If don't beleive me on who many times Bubonic Vermin has saved me ask The Average Guy or Dragon Master:D.

Valkyrion the Magna Warrior. There's just something about watching Valkyrion smack a CED upside the head.

okay first of all, Valkyrion has LESS attack than Cyber End Dragon.

Second, you have to have all three Magnet Warriors at the same time to summon him, and CED will probably destroy one of them.

anyways, my Lightning Vortex always helps me, and i always get it at the right time.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

I have Scapegoat, SoRL, and SoCL in my deck, but for some reason, they never seem to come out. Most often, Skilled Dark Magician and DTLaD come out for me, letting me summon Dark Magician and DMoC in one turn. I figure the opening three would be better, but like I said, I can never seem to draw them. But a similar competitor is Bubonic Vermin. When I'm playing my other deck, BV is staller extraordinaire, better than Hydroggedon. Plus, nothing is cooler than giving a BV Megamorph and Axe of Despair and watch it defeat Skull Archfiend of Lightning. Though I'll admit that a giant axe-wielding BV is a bit disturbing...

My deck tends to not need saving

I know what you mean...

But let me think... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

Crystal Promise

4 cbs in the S/T zone, CP to bring out CBRC, THEN BOOM! 4 CBS OUT ON THE FIELD!!

Or abundance.

But those usually go with what I'm doing anyways. hmmmmm...

Archived