1. 1. Who should I use?

• Pikachu
    • Link
    • Sonic
    • Kirby
    • PKMN Trainer
    • Pit
    • Someone else (Please specify)

I have an all out match on Friday against three people and I cant chose my character. Who do you think I should use Heres the details:

My opponents:

Luigi

A random person

A random person

(All human)

My choices:

Pikachu

Link

Kirby

Sonic

Posibbly PKMN Trainer

Possibly Pit

So who should I use currently Im leaning on Pikachu.

PLay the person you play best. Side from MK no character is perfect and all can be counter picked in some way. Of those you listed I only know alot about PT (my main), but I can help with your pick.

Pikachu - Over all your best character listed, thing is he is the one I know the least about.

Link - Really hard to use and doesn't really have many good kill or recovery moves. Don't use.

Sonic - Better then Link when it come to recovery, but his difficulty he has in killing and his lightness makes him easy to kill.

Kirby - More or less in the same boat as Pit. He is a bit worse then him however.

PKMN Trainer - To be honest I say you should use him. While you might be really good with one pokemon, you need to be really good with all 3 to use him well. So unless you are great with all 3, you really shouldn't play him.

Pit - Over all a good character. The arrows are great plus his VB is useful. Only problems are he is light and has some trouble killing.

All of this is assuming you play competitive, 1 vs 1, no banned stage, no items.

If not this all changes. If it a free for all then characters like Ike and Bowser become really good. If items Sonic goes up because of his FS. If banned stage De3 goes up because he can chain grab on most stage with high walls (Snake's stage).

Also More info:

I choose the stage. (Maybe use 75M to knock every one off.)

Only items are SB' date=' pokeball, and Assist trophies.

5-10 Life stock match.

[/quote']

This changes things a lot.

Since it's any stage and items. I's say go with Sonic, or De3.

Sonic's speed and great final smash makes him great for items.

De3's chain grab is very easy for off the edge kills on on walk off stages.

Archived