Knight''s Title Book 1~ Secret of the Hyuuga: Finished. Now Discusing FanFic

Fen.

Is this a well written fanfic and do you enjoy it?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Is this a well written fanfic and do you enjoy it?

• Yeah! It has a great plot and it is great to read, keep it up!
    • No, it could use some work and it is a bit choppy to read, nice try though.......

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK now, last chapter!

Chapter 21

After

Jake was in the lounge, playing super killer bunny with Shadow, Knuckles, and Aang. Sasuke was on the couch, reading a scroll. Amy was gossiping over her cell phone to her friend Arya. Hermione had her head stuck in a book. Neji was watching the boys play. It had been 2 months since Neji’s capture.

“I’m winning! Yeah!!” Said Jake as the 4 boys pressed their faces towards the screen.

“You are going to go blind if you just stare at the TV like that.” Sighed Hermione, not looking up from her book. Sasuke then rolled up the scroll, then walked up to Hermione and whispered something into her ear. Hermione yelped as if she was stung. She looked at Sasuke.

“Really?” she whispered. Sasuke nodded at her. Hermione dropped her book and ran down the hallways, and then she was gone.

“What was that all about?” asked Neji, bewildered.

“Oh nothing you need to know.” Replied Sasuke smugly.

“YES!! I WON AGAIN!!” Aang shouted triumphantly as he pumped his hand into the air. He conjured up an air scooter and flew all over the room. The other three boys groaned.

“Hey where’s Kellach?” asked Shadow.

“Where’s Hermione?” asked Knuckles. Amy got off the phone.

“I bet I know where they are.”

Hermione was staring at a door. She was completely elated. She knew what was behind this door, Sasuke had told her.

“He’s waiting for you,” Sasuke whispered to her. The door in front of her read,

BROOM CUPBOARD

She opened the door, and walked into a very small broom closet. It was pitch black inside. She saw a small drawstring hanging from the ceiling. She cautiously pulled the string. A small, dim light filled the room. There were tons of brooms and mops in the room. The ground was littered with sponges and dish rags. The room was extremely narrow. Dust was everywhere,

“Ahchoo!” Hermione sneezed.

“Bless you.”

Hermione gasped and turned around to see. . . . . . .

“KELLACH!!”

“Were you expecting someone else?”

“No, actually I wasn’t. I was hoping it was you.”

“That’s good,” Kellach grabbed her waist, “I almost lost you.”

“I thought you were dead.”

“I’m so sorry.”

“I’m very sorry.”

“You don’t have to be.”

“Don’t be so hard on yourself.”

“But it was my fault.” They said in unison.

“No it wasn’t!” they said.

“Yes it was!” they said.

“I love you.” They said. They both stopped.

“Really?” They said.

“Yes.” Breathed Kellach.

“Of course.” Said Hermione. And their lips touched each other. She put her arms around his neck. She could see a tear streak down his face. Hermione’s knees buckled. She grew weary. She dreamily gave in to Kellach and fainted into his arms.

“Whoops! Looks like I turned on the charm a little too much.” He cradled her in his arms. He climbed out of the closet and walked into the lounge. The others went open mouthed. Kellach had a very smug look on his face. He didn’t need to utter a word for the others to know what happened. Kellach then walked through the hallways to the elevator, pressed the up button, and walked inside the elevator. It took them upwards. The entire room was in silence. Then Knuckles faced Shadow. He held out his hand.

“Pay up.”

“Fine.” Shadow took out a 50 from his pocket and gave it to Knuckles.

“Ugh, you win Knuckles, they made out.” Shadow groaned. Amy was smiling dreamily. She sighed happily.

“I always knew that they would make a cute couple.”

Neji was lying in his bed. It was very late at night. All the others were fast asleep. His headband was on his dresser drawer. One burning thought stung at him ever since his capture. He used to think that the Secret of the Hyuuga was a heavy burden to bear. But it apparently was also a blessing. Dartz will now never know the secret. No one ever will. People might come for him, but he had friends to help him on the rough road ahead. No one said that his life would be easy when he joined the team of Knight’s Title. So in the end, he couldn’t be happier. This was because he had support from his best friends, and overall, he had hope. After many years, he could sleep peacefully. He was safe. He was home.

tadah........

and hopefully the dragon pox doesn't work the same way chicken pox does, in which you can only get it ONCE per lifetime (actually I have known people to get it twice, but that's very abnormal).

The dragon pox should infect Jake again. Either that or infect one of the lovebirds so when they're trying to kiss one ends up setting the other on fire

yeah, I'll think about it.

Ok, u've all been waiting patiently, so here's the next story. It is called, "The Dark Side of His Heart."

From Now on if yo want to find the story, the name of the thread will be called "Knight's Title Book 2: The Dark Side of His Heart"

Archived