Kozaky?

Just randomly felt like doing this... lol

[spoiler=Kozaky Set]

Mad Kozaky

Fire/Fiend/2/800/800

While this card is face-up on the field or in the Graveyard, its name is treated as "Kozaky". When this face-up card is attacked by an opponent's monster and destroyed, inflict 1500 damage to your opponent's Life Points.

Decayed Kozaky

Earth/Zombie/3/800/1600

While this card is face-up on the field or in the Graveyard, its name is treated as "Kozaky". When this card attacks your opponent's Life Points directly, you may add 1 "Kozaky" Spell or Trap Card from your Graveyard to your hand.

Giga Kozaky

Earth/Machine/5/2000/2000

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of a "Kozaky's Restless Development" whose effect sent "Kozaky" from the field to the Graveyard. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, monsters on your side of the field are treated as Normal Monsters for card effects.

Kozaky Android

Light/Machine/1/900/300

This card's name is treated as "Kozaky". By removing this card on your side of the field from play, add 1 "Giant Kozaky" from your Deck to your hand.

Hyper Kozaky Sphere

Light/Machine/8/0/0

Once per turn, you may increase the ATK or DEF of 1 "Kozaky" monster on the field by 3000 until the End Phase of your opponent's turn. While you control 2 or more "Kozaky" monsters, this card is treated as a Normal Monster for all card effects, and is unaffected by your opponent's Spell and Trap Card effects.

Kozaky's Restless Development

Normal Spell Card

Select and activate 1 of the following effects:

● Send 1 "Kozaky" from your hand, Deck, or field to the Graveyard. Special Summon 1 Level 5 or lower Machine-Type monster or 1 "Giga Gagagigo" from your hand or Deck in face-up Attack Position.

● Activate only when there is a face-up "Kozaky" on your side of the field. Special Summon 1 "Giant Kozaky" or "Giga Gagagigo" from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard in face-up Attack Position. If "Giant Kozaky", that card's effect is negated and it is treated as a Normal Monster.

Restless Mind

Continuous Spell Card

When a "Kozaky" monster is sent from your field to the Graveyard, you may add 1 "Kozaky" monster from your Deck to your hand.

((Ruling: All cards with "Kozaky" in their name apply to this card's effect))

Greater Knowledge

Quick-Play Spell

Normal Monsters are unaffected by Spell and Trap Cards until the End Phase of this turn.

Kozaky's Downgrade Circuit

Normal Spell Card

Negate the effects of all monsters on your side of the field until the End Phase of this turn. As long as those monsters remain face-up on the field, they are treated as Normal Monsters.

Kozaky's Joke

Normal Spell Card

Select 1 "Kozaky" on your side of the field. That monster is not destroyed as a result of battle during this turn, and gains the following effect:

● Discard 1 card. Destroy 1 card on the field.

Dark World Techsuit

Equip Spell Card

Equip only to a Normal Monster. During your End Phase, you may return this card to your hand. The equipped monster gains the 1 of the following effects, depending on its level:

● 1-2: This card is not destroyed as a result of battle. Increase the ATK of this card by 800 for each Normal Monster on your side of the field.

● 3-4: Increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 1000. When this card is selected as an attack target, you may decrease its ATK by 500 to switch the target of the attack to another monster on your side of the field.

● 5-6: Decrease the ATK of all other Effect Monsters by 500. When this card destroys an opponent's monster as a result of battle, you may send the top card of your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard.

● 7+: Pay 2000 Life Points. Destroy all other Effect Monsters monsters Level 4 or higher on the field, then send all cards equipped to this card to the Graveyard.

Research Grant

Normal Spell Card

Add 1 "Kozaky" monster from your Deck to your hand. If that monster was a Normal Monster, increase your Life Points by 1000.

Gearing Up

Normal Spell Card

Activate only while there is a "Kozaky" face-up on your side of the field, in your hand, or in your Graveyard. Add 1 Equip Spell Card from your Deck to your hand. That card cannot be equipped to any monsters this turn except "Kozaky" monsters.

Mad Kozaky: Solid card all round, but I think you'd be fine loosening up those restrictions surrounding the 1500 LP damage.

Decayed Kozaky: The Stern Mystic, with some added un-niceties. If this one's goin' to be played, it is in account of its being a Kozaky, alone.

Giga Kozaky: So we've a card that tinkers with with an interestin' theme. Problem is, how do you stuff on Justi-Breaks and other such cards without sufferin' from a good deal of inconsistency?

Android: Scrap the Gemini; make this a full-fledged Effect Monster with the same effect.

Hyper Kozaky Sphere: Maybe make this like that support card for Mokey-Mokeys? There's no reason why this card's effect be imprisoned in a less-than-worthwhile Gemini.

Gearing Up: I'd basically prefer it without the last sentence, but this card is great support nevertheless.

Restless Development: Choosin' Giant Kozaky if you haven't a Kozaky is suicidal... so what else?

Restless Mind: Decent support (I pesonally think, though, that it should be a RotA).

Greater Knowledge: Non-Spellcasting Area lasts longer.

Downgrade Circuit: See Giga Kozaky.

Techsuit: Makes Normals more than interestin'... to say the least. The very least.

Mad Kozaky: Solid card all round, but I think you'd be fine loosening up those restrictions surrounding the 1500 LP damage.

I was thinking that, myself.

Decayed Kozaky: The Stern Mystic, with some added un-niceties. If this one's goin' to be played, it is in account of its being a Kozaky, alone.

I just changed it. Tell me what you think?

Giga Kozaky: So we've a card that tinkers with with an interestin' theme. Problem is, how do you stuff on Justi-Breaks and other such cards without sufferin' from a good deal of inconsistency?

It's Normal support, allowing you to have a few effect monsters, like Giant Kozaky, without worrying about destroying your theme.

Android: Scrap the Gemini; make this a full-fledged Effect Monster with the same effect.

Only made it Gemini so it was treated as a Normal, but I might be able to change the effect to make it a Normal anyway?

Hyper Kozaky Sphere: Maybe make this like that support card for Mokey-Mokeys? There's no reason why this card's effect be imprisoned in a less-than-worthwhile Gemini.

Same reason as above, so they could have a Normal Monster theme, and that way I could give it a pretty good effect while allowing a downside.

Gearing Up: I'd basically prefer it without the last sentence, but this card is great support nevertheless.

Well, if they destroy your Kozaky, then you'll end up taking 2500 damage, which makes this card a worthless one >>

Restless Development: Choosin' Giant Kozaky if you haven't a Kozaky is suicidal... so what else?

Well, there's the Inpachis and whatever else Level 5 Machines there are in your deck. Maybe add the effect from Gearing to it?

Restless Mind: Decent support (I pesonally think, though, that it should be a RotA).

Maybe I could make a version like that, but I wanted there to be a way to continually use the effect

Greater Knowledge: Non-Spellcasting Area lasts longer.

But it only encompasses Spells, and it can't be chained.

Downgrade Circuit: See Giga Kozaky.

It was just a random addition, not really intended to be used. lol

Techsuit: Makes Normals more than interestin'... to say the least. The very least.

I was thinking about making more cards like this, that add effects to monsters.[/b]

I was thinking that, myself.

Mine suggestion is that you make Mad Kozaky a Cyber Phoenix; that is, it gets its burn effect when it is destroyed by battle - never mind if it attacks or not.

I just changed it. Tell me what you think.

A little more ATK, perhaps? Or a little less restrictin' on the conditions needed to fetch the Kozaky S/T?

Well, there's the Inpachis and whatever else Level 5 Machines there are in your deck. Maybe add the effect from Gearing to it?

Merge 'em both, the more interestin' name bein' the survivin' entity.

Archived