Spirit Drainer

Deity Mitsu

Wow. That is so useful and creative. Able to take down a 4000 attacker with ease... it could even let Five Headed Dragon have its own in the right situation...I give it 10/10. It's also perfect with Bad Reaction to Simochi, maybe even a god. XD.

Here's a situational quiz for this guy:

Opponent's Turn:

They have 4 monsters on the field, and 1 Trap (Reckless Greed). He uses Reckless Greed. His 4 monsters are a 2300 atk, a 1700 atk, a 2600 def, a 1400 atk, and he summons a 1900 atk. He attacks all your monsters, leaving you with just one. He ends his turn.

Your Turn:

You have 4 Traps set (Call of the Haunted, Rope of Life, Bad Reaction, and Just Desserts.) There is still 1 monster on your side of the field, and 3 cards in your hand. (Spirit Drainer, Mage Power, and Infinity Angel Diety Mitsu... XD). What will you do to get out of this, without equipping Mage Power to one of your own monsters?

Wow. That is so useful and creative. Able to take down a 4000 attacker with ease... it could even let Five Headed Dragon have its own in the right situation...I give it 10/10. It's also perfect with Bad Reaction to Simochi' date=' maybe even a god. XD.

Opponent's Turn:

They have 4 monsters on the field, and 1 Trap (Reckless Greed). He uses Reckless Greed. His 4 monsters are a 2300 atk, a 1700 atk, a 2600 def, a 1400 atk, and he summons a 1900 atk. He attacks all your monsters, leaving you with just one. He ends his turn.

Your Turn:

You have 4 Traps set (Call of the Haunted, Rope of Life, Bad Reaction, and Just Desserts.) There is still 1 monster on your side of the field, and 3 cards in your hand. (Spirit Drainer, Mage Power, and Infinity Angel Diety Mitsu... XD). What will you do to get out of this, without equipping Mage Power to one of your own monsters?

[/quote']

What I would do is activate Rope of life and discard my hand to bring back a monster, Then I would use call of the haunted to bring back either infinity angel or Spirit drainer. If I brought back spirit drainer I would activate bad reaction to smochi and then activate just desserts before I attacked. Then I would destroy the 2300 atk monster with Spirit drainer because I would have half its Atk with spirit drainers ability and I would wipe out another of his monsters with my other monster.

I like the cards! 10/10

Wow. That is so useful and creative. Able to take down a 4000 attacker with ease... it could even let Five Headed Dragon have its own in the right situation...I give it 10/10. It's also perfect with Bad Reaction to Simochi' date=' maybe even a god. XD.

Opponent's Turn:

Your Turn:

[/quote']

What I would do is activate Rope of life and discard my hand to bring back a monster, Then I would use call of the haunted to bring back either infinity angel or Spirit drainer. If I brought back spirit drainer I would activate bad reaction to smochi and then activate just desserts before I attacked. Then I would destroy the 2300 atk monster with Spirit drainer because I would have half its Atk with spirit drainers ability and I would wipe out another of his monsters with my other monster.

I like the cards! 10/10

Archived