Miazo

We have JoC for Decks, but since he hasn't been as active lately, another mod wouldn't hurt. I'd probably reccomend Judgment Dragon for Decks, or tonisanoob, but I don't think he's at all interested in being a mod. I would say myself, but hey, that's for others to decide..

Oh, and tea for TCG, since she never should have been demoted in the first place.

Wow. This is starting to suck, hard.

Everyone seems to be coming out of their respective: "OH MAI GOD I WANNA BE A MODERATOR!" closets all of a sudden.

Eh. My choosing would be as follows:

Problematica for GFX. Self explanitory, really.

Glasstin10 for General, if only because the amount of dedication he seems to have towards it is rather astonishing. I dislike how pushy he is with it, but it's just admirable. Although, I can't imagine him being able to conquer the harsher times of Moderation with ease. =/.

Icyblue for Custom Cards; if only because everyone else seems to think he'd be great for it. And hey, Icy thinks like me. Emotional over Logical. More rational than assertive. So. Eh. I think he'd be better than most. If power doesn't mix in with his more emotional side, he'd be fine.

Tea.Leaf for TCG. Ironically, this isn't out of personal bias. I just know for a fact that she's a kick ass Moderator, flaws or no flaws.

Cyber Altair for something, to. =).

Wow. This is starting to suck' date=' hard.

Everyone seems to be coming out of their respective: "OH MAI GOD I WANNA BE A MODERATOR!" closets all of a sudden.

[/quote']

^Yes.

poké_freak, I know how badly you and zman1706 want to become mods, but it's not going to happen if you carry on this self-advertisment and showing-off.=/

Archived