Candle Monsters - My first custom cards new card up

Skarlet

so long ago, before YCM ever got bought to my attention, I had already made a few cards, well writen cards, I just figured, I'd fix the OCG and share these with everyone, I'll also continue to update this post as I get more card ideas.

Candle Dragon

Level 8

FIRE

Dragon / Effect

ATK: 3000

Def: 2000

Lore: Once per turn you can Tribute 1 Wax Token to negate the effect of a spell or trap card. During your End Phase Special Summon 1 Wax Token (Rock-Type FIRE ATK 0/DEF 1000) in face-up Defence Position, When 3 Wax Tokens have been Summoned by this effect, destroy this card.

Candle Soldier

Level 6

FIRE:

Warrior / Effect

ATK: 2500

Def: 200

Lore: If you control 2 or more Wax Tokens, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. During the End Phase of the turn this card is Summoned, Destroy it and Special Summon 1 Wax Token (Rock-Type FIRE ATK 0/DEF 1000)

Candle Beast

Level: 8

FIRE

Beast / Effect

ATK: 3000

Def: 1000

Lore: This card can not be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 3 Wax Tokens. This card can attack a number of monsters equal to the number of Wax Tokens you control (if this is not possible this effect is negated). During your End Phase Special Summon 1 Wax Token (Rock-Type FIRE ATK 0/DEF 1000) in face-up Defence Position, When 3 Wax Tokens have been Summoned by this effect, destroy this card.

Candle Maker

Level 4

FIRE

Beast-Warrior / Effect

ATK 1600

DEF 900

Lore: When this card is destroyed by battle, Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Candle" Monster

from your deck.

Candle Reformer

Level 3

FIRE

Spellcaster / Effect

ATK 1200

DEF 700

Lore: Once pur turn, you can Tribute any amount of Wax Tokens, to increase the number of Wax Tokens, that can be Summoned by the effect of a "Candle" monster on your side of the field. During your End Phase Special Summon 1 Wax Token (Rock-Type FIRE ATK 0/DEF 1000) in face-up Defence Position, When 2 Wax Tokens have been Summoned by this effect, destroy this card.

Candle Titan

Level 4

FIRE

Beast-Warrior

ATK 2000

DEF 100

Lore: A giant calved from wax, and given life, this creature can hammer smaller foes into near-non-existance.

Wax Wave

Level 3

FIRE

Aqua / Effect

ATK ?

DEF 1000

Lore:

When this card is Normal Summoned, you can Tribute any number of Wax Tokens you control, if you do, this card's original ATK becomes equal to the combined DEF of the Tributed Monsters. During your End Phase, destroy this card and Special Summon an amount of Wax Tokens equal to the amount Tributed for this card's effect.

Special Drawing Wax

Equip Spell card

This card can only be equipped to a Candle monster. Each time a Wax Token is Summoned by the equiped monsters effect, Tribute it and Draw a card. This effect cannot be negated.

Everburning Candle

Equip Spell card

This card can only be equiped to a Candle monster. The equiped monster is not destroyed by it's own effect.

Wax Wall

Continuous Trap card

Tribute any number of Wax Tokens to activate this card. Your opponent can not declare attacks with monsters with an ATK of less then the combined DEF of the Tributed monsters. During your End Phase Special Summon 1 Wax Token (Rock-Type FIRE ATK 0/DEF 1000), Once an amount of Wax Tokens equal to the amount Tributed to activate this card have been summon by this effect, destroy this card.

Candle Light

Continuous Trap card

Once per turn you can look at one face-down card on your opponents field. This card is negated if you do not control a Candle monster

W - Wick Whip

spell card

Select 1 Candle monster you control, destroy one monster with equal or less attack then the selected monster.

A - After Burn

Spell card

Special Summon 1 Candle monster from your Graveyard, When a Wax Token is Special Summoned by that card's effect, It is destroyed.

X - Extream Heat

Tribute any number of Wax Tokens to destroy all all non-FIRE monsters with an ATK lower then he combined DEF of the Tributed monsters.

WAX MELTDOWN!!

Spell card

This card can not be activated unless you have, W - Wick Whip, A - After Burn, and X - Extream Heat in your Graveyard. Tribute all Wax Tokens and Candle Monsters you control, Inflict Damage to your opponent equal to half the combined ATK and DEF of the Tributed Monsters, If this effect does not reduce your opponents Life Points to 0 Skip your next turn.

Archived