Conker99 Vs Jamief - Splice One on One

jamief

Conker challenged me to a splice competition, and with no doubt i accepted. I'm always up for a challenge, whether its Splicing, Card making, Sig making, just Pm me.

Prizes:

1st: 4 reps

2nd: 2 reps

Rules:

1. 3 Splices from each member.

2. No Spamzerz.

3. Have Fun.

Conker99's Splices:

Yet to be posted.

Jamief's Splices:

Yet to be posted

Poll and End date will be posted when splices are up.

Um' date=' Jamief... Jappio and I just found out recently that Conker stole [u']a bunch[/u] of splices. He will undoubtably post those. I recommend that you don't go through with this contest.

Really! thats a shock.

In that case this contest will not go on untill i am 100% sure that conker didn't steal them.

Raelen, could you Pm me how you and Jappio discovered this.

Um' date=' Jamief... Jappio and I just found out recently that Conker stole [u']a bunch[/u] of splices. He will undoubtably post those. I recommend that you don't go through with this contest.

Really! thats a shock.

In that case this contest will not go on untill i am 100% sure that conker didn't steal them.

Raelen, could you Pm me how you and Jappio discovered this.

Here is the proof.

This is what Conker posted.

e99elw.jpg

This is what me and Jappio found.

I have a question though' date=' when does this contest end?

Edit:

I'll make the accusation actually. I can also link to the source of one of those splices.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-...age-2.html

The user csaman3 posted in that contest a Poliwrath+Kingdra splice. The same splice is found on Conker's sheet here near the bottom. Now this only proves one of them is stolen, but lets say he is able to make all those other splices, why steal a crappy .jpeg splice, no offense to csasman3.

Edit2:

I just actually went and found some more proof. Posted on this site http://www.arkeis.com/pokemonsprites.htm is that super angel splice. So that is at least two of his splice stolen.

Now theft is more than dishonest. It's a serious offense. Sites will fully ban a person for such acts most of the time.[/quote']

There you have it.

Archived